1) Start by doing some quick exercises. push-ups, sit-ups,
squats etc. Then search for some exercise plans that suit your needs. A HIIT
workout will burn the most calories in the least amount of time, great for
those who what to lose weight fast and more efficiently.
2) Eat right and drink plenty of water.
3) Get motivated by listening to music and/or working out with a friend.
If you want to lose weight even faster and more
effectively, We recommend you try Garcinia Cambogia. It’s a Natural Appetite Suppressing and Fat Burning supplement that
will jump start your weight loss journey and help you lose weight Up to 4 Times Faster, it is definitely worth checking out.
Eating healthy is crucial to maintaining good health. So here are some of my suggested aliments you can add to your daily food intake. And remember to make small changes over a longer period of time. Hope it helps!
- You can make a healthy bowl or parfait by adding granola and berries, fruit, etc. Just watch the contents of the yogurt, make sure that it isn’t loaded with sugar.
- When making oatmeal, throw some berries or banana slices on top for your fruit/vege serving. I’d recommend making it with milk for its protein content and it gives taste. If you prefer oatmeal with water, be sure to get your protein somewhere. Like egg, glass of milk or some nuts.
- Milk, a banana, a little cocoa powder and a scoop of protein powder flavors can vary, but you can add peanut butter as well. Also, almond or soy milk for lactose intolerance or sensitivity.
How does drinking water help you lose water weight?
So, water helps to flush out toxins, be a natural appetite suppressant, boost our metabolism and get rid of water weight.
Water weight can be caused from not drinking enough water or sometimes it can be caused from eating too much salt! Extra sodium in our system will cause us to hold more water/ fluids in our cells thus causing us to gain “weight”. Which is why I don’t count water weight to be real. Because technically it isn’t your real weight until your water weight is gone (:
Reposted from: fit-personality:
8 Healthy & Natural (& Vegetarian) Appetite Suppressants for y’all when you’re feeling that hunger.
Raw Almonds - high in protein
Cayenne Pepper - metabolism booster
Coffee - metabolism booster
Wasabi - metabolism booster
Eggs - protein packed
Chia Seeds - protein packed
Hot sauce - metabolism booster
Water - no calories and hydration ohhhh
What I’m really doing behind the scenes while I blog. There are not enough words to describe how important water is to lose weight…For starters, water is a natural appetite suppressant. Do NOT underestimate the power of this statement. Lack of water can lead to over eating. You brain does not differentiate between hunger and thirst. So, when you think you are feeling hungry, your body may in fact be signaling to you that you are thirsty! If you are not consuming enough water each day and you feel hunger pains, chances are, your body really is crying out for water. In many instances people will find what they thought were hunger pangs were in fact, satisfied by water. Try it! You have nothing to lose. The average person needs around 6-8 large glasses every day but I drink 1 gallon- yes a gallon. I fill it up every morning and make it my mission to finish it before I go to sleep each night. The aim is to drink water consistently. If you drink too much all at once or too fast, it will simply pass through you, with little or no benefit to your body. I like to have water before I go to sleep and and soon as I wake up. I feel the healthiest this way and my urine is incredibly clear.
If your not having enough water, your body is going to store it just like it does with salt and you will see a relation with the scale. It’s part of the body’s in-built survival mechanism - to store up the essential nutrients in short supply…just in case they aren’t available in the future. So if you don’t drink enough water, you are ‘conditioning’ your body to store water.
How do you know if you are not getting enough water each day?
The most common symptom is headaches. A major function of water is to flush toxins from the body. Your brain is 75% water, so even being slightly dehydrated can cause headaches.
Poor concentration/fatigue. If you body can’t get rid of the toxins it will struggle and you will feel less energetic as your body diverts energy to deal with the toxins.
Constipation. Your body will use water for more essential functions and as a result its going to be harder to flush everything out.
Reduced urine output or dark urine.
Skin. Your skin should feel elastic. When you pinch the skin on the back of your hand it should snap back instantly.
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue – Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
2. Promotes Weight Loss – Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
3. Flushes Out Toxins – Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
4. Improves Skin Complexion – Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!
5. Maintains Regularity – Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
6. Boosts Immune System – A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.
7. Natural Headache Remedy – Helps relieve and prevent headaches (migraines & back pains too!) which are commonly caused by dehydration.
8. Prevents Cramps & Sprains - Proper hydration helps keep joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely.
9. Puts You in a Good Mood – When the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy!
10. Save Money! - Water is FREE! Even if you choose bottled/filtered water, it’s STILL cheaper than that high sugar and fat-filled latte!