1. Do not kill bees, they aren’t trying to hurt you and rarely sting (because they die if they sting) chances are they’re buzzing around you because you’re wearing a bright colour and they think you’re a flower
2. If you see one on the ground, it’s probably not dead, try feeding it some sugar water or put it on a flower so it can get energy
3. Put bee friendly flowers in your garden so they have lots of pollen and maybe put a bee house too
4. If you have a bees nest in your attic/garden/shed etc, don’t call an exterminator! Call a bee keeper instead so they can be rehomed rather than being killed
Bees are very important and must be looked after! Without bees, humans wouldn’t survive
Ingredients - Dried hydrangea petals - Dried and ground hydrangea stems
- Crushed sea salt - Lavender essential oil - Rosemary - Dried lavender petals - Dried amaranth seeds - Rose quartz nuggets (small enough to fit in your jar)
Layer Ingredients The order is unimportant - do what feels right to you. You’ll want to cleanse your jar prior to adding your ingredients; ensure that your jar is dried completely. For each layer of petals added, add a few drops of lavender essential oil. Once you’ve sealed your jar, tie a pentacle around the neck of it to charge. You can store on your window seal, by your bed, or under your bed. If you choose your window, making a jar for each window seal is an option.