1: What is your native language?
2: Have you learnt any other languages? If yes, what are they?
3: Have you ever read a book in a foreign language?
4: Did you learn any languages at school? If yes, what were they?
5: What is the prettiest language?
6: What is the ugliest language?
7: Have you ever made up your own language?
8: What languages do your parents speak?
9: If you were granted a wish that allowed you to instantly be able to speak any language, which would it be?
10: Have you ever tried to learn sign language?
11: Have you ever watched a movie with subtitles in a different language, or vice versa?
12: Choose a Scandinavian language you’d like to learn.
13. Choose a Slavic (eastern European) language you’d like to learn.
14. Choose an Asian language you’d like to learn.
15. French, Spanish, Greek - which is the best?
16. German, Dutch, Italian - which is the best?
17. Have you ever been embarrassed by a native speaker of the language you are trying to learn?
18. Name a dead language that you wish to make a come back.
19. What is your native language / homeland famous for?
20. What language is overrated?
21. What language do you think is too intimidating to learn?
22. What language should more people speak?
23. What language uses the prettiest alphabet?
24. What language uses the weirdest alphabet?
25. Try to find some foreign currency in your house. Where is it from?
WHOPE - In Sioux mythology, Whope is the daugher of the Sun Wi (the all-knowing Dakota spirit of the sun) and the moon. She is a goddess of peace and the wife of the south wind. When Whope visited he earth, she gave the Dakota Indians a pipe as a symbol of peace. Later she became the White Buffalo Calf Woman to the Lakota Indians.