2) Open your XY/ORAS game, and access your PC box. Make sure Box 1 Slot 1 is empty!! Exit the PC box and leave your character in front of the PC box.
3) Press the home button then L+R to access the 3DS Camera. Press the QR reader button (little checkered box in the bottom screen)
4) Scan the code!!
5) Hit OK to both options and make sure you can connect to the Internet. Your browser will open and the bottom screen will turn black. Wait for the ERROR message.
6) Hit OK in the ERROR message and go back into your pokemon game
7) Access your PC box again and there you go!! Your pokemon should be in the first box, first slot!
NOW, the game will not automatically register this pokemon into the Dex. So the next steps are for registering your Pokemon. There are 2 methods:
1) Put the pokemon into the Day Care each time but this costs 100 poke dollars every time and you can only do 2 at a time.
2) Use pokebank!
Steps for Pokebank method:
1)put all the Pokemon you want to register into an PC box then go to Pokebank
2) deposit the Pokemon into the bank, save and exit to title screen
3)go back into the Pokebank and retrieve the Pokemon and put them back into your game PC box
4) go back into your game and check your Pokedex! The pokemon should be registered!
ooc: Also unrelated but I just completed the whole pokedex for ORAS and finally got the three certificates from the Gamefreak Director (My Latios is from my original Ruby, i’ve had them for so long;;;)
He doesn’t know what else to do, so he texts Bitty. Help?
C’mon over, baking cookies.
Dex looks down at his phone. Sugar, butter, and flour aren’t going to help. His stomach twists. The thought of food makes him want to hurl. He thinks about Bitty, though. His ridiculous undercut, the way he always smiles and offers the team food when they’re studying. Bittle is a human ray of sunshine and Dex feels cold. Be there in ten.