AU ideas for Tony related rare pairs
Tony Stark/Clint Barton : IronHawk :
- Successful animator Tony Stark is a workaholic who gets cheated on by his boyfriend. Heartbroken and stressed out, he decides to get away for Christmas and signs up for a home-swapping arrangement with Darcy, a journalist in Yorkshire. After having a terrible time in his new holiday home, Tony thinks about going back, only to bump into Darcy’s cheeky and handsome brother, Clint Barton. A little holiday romance never hurt anybody, right? - The Holiday AU
- Tony Stark is rich, handsome, successful and a kleptomaniac. When his kleptomania gets him entangled with a professional thief, he must decide if he wants to take the dive or run away. The only problem though, is that the thief, Clint Barton, might be the only interesting thing in Tony’s life.
- Archer Clint Barton and Cyclist Tony Stark are part of the same confederation sent to the Olympics, but get them in the same room and it’s cold war. It probably could be because of their disastrous break-up three years back.
- Tony and Clint are competitors on the track and secret lovers off it. The F1 circuit might just become hotter with the tension this situations brings with it.
- Clint dated Tony’s sister Natasha through college. Tony dated Clint’s sister Laura for two weeks during a business trip. Things become awkward when Natasha and Laura are getting married, and their brothers falls head over heels for each other.
Tony Stark/Natasha Romanoff: IronWidow:
- When Royal Advisor Virginia ‘Pepper’ Potts told King Tony that he needed a better Knight Guard, he had expected a deadly, serious, broody grump. Well, Knight Natasha was serious and deadly, but the sarcastic dorkiness might just be the King’s undoing.
- Tony was trying hard to impress his new mob boss, and had taken his first kidnapping very seriously. If only he had kidnapped the right redhead, and not a rival mob boss herself.
- When divorce lawyer Tony Stark took on Natasha Romanoff’s case against her business tycoon husband, he hadn’t expected to fall in love with a mind far sharper than his own.
- Tony and Natasha are rival hackers in anonymity and dating in public. Love comes no codes barred.
- Pilot Natasha Romanoff has a strict no-work-romance policy. But when air-steward Tony Stark comes into the picture, things get a bit more tempting than usual.
- PR genius Natasha Romanoff has had many clients but Tony Stark might just be her biggest disaster.
Tony Stark/Sam Wilson: IronFalcon:
- Tony Stark is the new barista across the street and rival cafe owner Sam Wilson decides to scout the competition only to fall in love. With the coffee, of course.
- Sam and Tony are the best stand up artists in the biz. They just might not be all that funny with each other at times.
- Tony Stark moves into the next door apartment with his duck, and cat, and pet lizard. Sam is the veterinarian who just wants to sleep without a handsome dork knocking on his door late at night every week.
- Tony makes things explode or burn out or catch fire with no real effort and mostly unintentionally. Fireman Sam Wilson really wants to not be amused.
- Sam is a closet opera lover and singer. Tony is not a closet anything. Meeting during opera shows might just escalate into something more.
Tony Stark/Thor: IronThunder:
- Prince Thor of Asgard and Prince Tony of Midgard are forcibly betrothed to keep peace between the two kingdoms. Now if only Tony would stop trying to kill Thor with strange inventions and Thor would stop trying to throw Tony for javelin practice.
- When biker Thor met mechanic Tony, all he was looking for was a better engine. If he got some extra strokes, well, nobody was complaining.
- Thor is a Guardian Angel with wings of lightening. Tony is his charge who hates thunderstorms.
- Thor is the stripper Tony hires for his best friend’s bachelor’s party. He should probably have taken his stupid romantic heart into consideration before such a decision.
- Thor and Tony are co-pilots who had a one-night stand that escalates into a no-strings-attached relationship that escalates into something more.
Tony Stark/Bruce Banner: Science Boyfriends:
- Dr. Bruce wasn’t looking for a charming flirt as a patient. He didn’t really have any control in falling for the man whose heart could give out any time.
- Bruce Banner was the lawyer who began working for the handsome business tycoon to save his community center. After four years though, he realizes that he has probably become a nanny instead of the legal council he signed up to be. It’s only ironic that when he quits, Tony begins to value him more. - Two Weeks Notice AU
- Bruce Banner was the Mage who was wary of royalty. King Tony has always been wary of magic. This doesn’t seem to stop both men from starting something intense.
- Tony and Bruce are employer/employee professionally. When they meet for a blind date they start a secret relationship that straddles the line between beautiful and potentially dangerous.
Tony Stark/T’Challa: IronPanther:
- Tony Stark might have been the worst choice as Ambassador of Peace from Midgard to Wakanda. King T’Challa would have him thrown out if he wasn’t amused and intrigued by the man’s wit.
- Professor T’Challa should really have thought twice before becoming the guide to Doctorate student Tony Stark.
- Dr. T’Challa is the historian who must take the help of adventurer to uncover the mysteries of the lost land of Wakanda.
- When Shuri injures a man in a car accident, her older brother agrees to take care for him till he recovers. T’Challa wasn’t expecting to fall in love with an amnesiac.
- T’Challa and Tony were friends at work and nothing more. But when T’Challa’s parents remind him of his promise to get married before turning 29, he panics and lies that he is engaged to Tony. Tony agrees to go along with the lie, even though he wishes it were true.
Tony Stark/Scott Lang: IronAnt:
- Scott Lang and Tony Stark were game developers who had once been friends and were now rivals, thanks to a misunderstanding during their first successful pitch.
- Tony was a man who had lost his family in a car accident and had moved away to rebuild his life. He wasn’t looking for love but his new neighbor, single dad Scott Lang, and his daughter Cassie might just be the temptation he couldn’t resist.
- Tony is a bee keeping assistant who goes on a blind date with Scott Lang, an ant keeper, when his best friend and boss Janet Van Dyne pushes him to it.
- Tony Stark is the new charming teacher in town and divorced dad Scott feels like he might be a bit over his head with this man, especially when his daughter Cassie decides to play matchmaker.
- Scott is a regular at Triskelion Prison. He has his cell, his favorite chipped mug and his regular bed. The new cellmate, businessman Tony Stark who is wrongfully accused of corruption, disrupts the peace of Scott’s prison life.
Let me know if you’d like to see any of them?