10 Things To Know About Castle Season Seven Premiere “Driven”
- Kate Beckett can both have total faith and loose it in Richard Castle at the same time.
- Kate Beckett trades her mother’s old murder board for a missing person board.
- Sometimes the evidence can be too overwhelming to deny
- That feeling of family Kate Beckett had with Martha and Alexis at the end of season six becomes strained in the season seven premiere – there is unconditional love and then there is a feeling of abandonment
- Javier Esposito’s looking at the dark side of things, and continued Castle bashing, is getting old.
- Two months is a long time
- The first 30 minutes of the season seven premiere is kind of tedious and you want to speed it up
- Kate Beckett still has her apartment
- Lanie Parish can get evidence from a live body just like a dead one
- Sometimes you just can’t pick up where you left off.
Extra Credit: Who wanted to see a scruffy Castle?
“I did loose hope. But I would get it back. Developed rituals in order to hang onto it.” - Kate Beckett