Repost this & tag ten people you want to get to know better!
I’ve been tagged by: avesem (Thank you for tagging!! :))
Let’s do this:
Nicknames: Ebro/bruh,ebos (s is pronounced as sh/ sch)
Birthday: 30th May 1996
Gender: Female (cis)
Sexual orientation: I seriously don’t know, I guess hetero
Favourite color: blue, turquise, indigo, brown
Time and date at the current moment: 20:13 pm 30.12.2014
Average hours of sleep: Depends, when I have holidays it’s like 12h a day and if I have school maximum 5 hours
Last thing I Googled: “Orchideenfächer” ( rare or not so common subjects to study)
First word that comes to mind: what
One place that makes me happy: at home in my room in my bed so I don’t have to socially interact with others
How many blankets I sleep under: Normally one but I have a really cute blue flowerly cuddly blanket.
Favourite fictional character: SOOOOO MANY. I love Itachi from Naruto, Naruto himself, Sasuke, Kakashi, everyone from Akatsuki except Zetsu, Madara. I love Ace, Luffy and Sabo from One Piece, Rin from Blue Exorcist, Raku and Chitoge from Nisekoi, I love Darren, tyrese and michonne from the Walking dead, kaneki from tokyo ghoul, Soma from Shokugeki no soma, Gray, Natsu and Laxus from Fairy Tail etc. SOOO MANY. But mostly Itachi, Naruto and Sasuke!
Fave book: Does Manga count??? Well books -> Harry Potter and “70 Meilen bis zum Paradies”
Mangas: Naruto (except chapter 699 and 700), One Piece, Nisekoi, Shingeki No Kyojin, Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul, Horiyama san, well that was it
Fave TV Show: The walking dead!!! (except the anime lol)
Favourite beverage: water, mineral water, orange juice
Last movie I saw in the cinema: idk maybe loopers?
Dream holiday: traveling and painting every scene I see, being in many countries or just relaxing at home with someone or alone for once
Wedding: big ass turkish wedding with many guests, with loud turkish music, with a badass bride dress with me being the most awesome bride ever haha (won’t happen but a dream is a dream), everything has to be colorful and everyone has to dance
Dream job: Being a teacher/professor in arts and history or anything what I want at the same time
Dream House: A big house with one room constisting old brown woods as planks, looking fancy as hell (like really elegant), another room for my art stuff where I paint on the walls, everything has to be really colorfull and on the otherside well matching and calm! a big room and garden for animals that I want to take care of (wether bought or found), a kitchen with a drawer only for chocolate, a big livingroom, where the sit place is kinda in the ground and stairs take you to it and yeah that was it
I don’t know when he tagged me. But This Shithead did tag me. I guess I’ll do it now.
Rule 1: always post the rules. Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones. Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to this post. Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. do u get along with ur parents tho
Yeah, I have a pretty decent relationship with my mom. But my father and I don’t speak.
2. what bad habits do you have?
I pick at my lip, and click my piercings against my teeth.
3. fav song?
Currently probably Chimera or Irazul by White Morning
4. fav movie?
That Awkward Moment with hottiemchotpants Zac Efron
5. if two guys were on the moon and one killed the other with a rock how fucked up would that be
It’d be pretty fucked up in my opinion. But I’d wanna watch that shit.
6. are you religious?
Not really. But I understand religious things.
7. do you like thunderstorms
I love them. probably too much.
8. would you set your parents on fire for 500 billion dollars
Yes, then I’d douse the fire because you only said light them on fire.
9. do you want kids some day? even though they might set you on fire for 500 billion dollars?
Yes, I want two children at the most.
10. do you play an instrument
I can sing… Does that count?
11. do you like swimming in the ocean or in a pool?
Pool, definitely a pool. Oceans smell fishy.
1. Would you torture a human if your life soul was on the line?
2. What are your top 3 fandoms?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?
That sasusaku post was interesting, Kishi is always good with those details so I guess this means something
Thank you, but I guess a lot of other people also noticed it a long while ago! And yeah, since there is a lot of symbolism in Naruto, I do hope that it means something. It has to, or all the development between Sakura and Sasuke would have been for nothing, and I couldn’t accept that. The little fact that the first thing Sasuke says when there’s a Team 7 reunion is (and correct me if I’m wrong) Sakura’s name, and this just hits my feelings everytime.
Yeah guys, if you ever red my “about me” you should know that I beatbox. And some people has asked me to post an audiosample of it so here it is. I apologize for bad videoquality and for frankly not doing very good.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who taged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
THANKS erenstop FOR TAGGING ME
1. Do you have any pets?: Yes, yes I do. I have three dogs and two cats. Dogs: Magnus, Zedd, and Ellie Cats: Zoro and Flynn
2. Favorite kind of cookie?: I don’t know what they’re called but its like a chocolate cookie with white chocolate chips mmmmmm its so delicious :D
3. Tea or Coffee?: Definitely tea. I think coffee has a weird after taste and man tea is like my comfort drink :3
4. Any Talents?: Well I can sing pretty darn well but not much else. Can I say that my talent is being a sarcastic shit that uses bad puns?
5. Favorite Movie?: Well I don’t necessarily have a FAVORITE movie but there are some movies that will always make me laugh. One of those movies is Robin Hood: Men in Tights. IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YOURE MISSING OUT
6. Favorite Series?: Like book series or tv series? Well my favorite book series is the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare. aand favorite tv series would be MERLIN ahhhhhhh……..
7. Is there anywhere you want to travel in the world? If so, where?: I have always wanted to go to Tokyo or Rome or Greece. Japan because well Japanese culture has always amazed me. And I am really into Greek and Roman Mythology so yea :]
8. Apple or Android?: Umm I’ve never had an Android but I have an iPod so I guess Apple?
9. Best Joke?: Ok this isn’t really a joke but like something funny to do to strangers. whilst you and someone else are in the bathroom washing your hands, cup your hands until the water is overflowing. Then look straight into the persons eyes and say “… this water is getting out of hand…”
10. Did you ever have myspace?: I did not have a myspace
11. Favorite music type?: Well its not really a TYPE but showtunes man. they’re the best ever. like from musicals and shit. yeeeeaaaahh
1. Whats your favorite food?
2. Favorite TV Show?
3. Mario or Luigi?
4. On average, how many hours a day do you spend on tumblr?
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
6. Did you ever keep a diary?
7. What was your favorite thing when you were a kid?
8. Are you the jealous type?
9. Favorite Color?
10. Favorite game?
11. Do you have some friends that you love but just freaking annoy you?
Well to begin with I’d like to say that Kishi really likes to make unexpected twists in the series, alot. And I don’t think he would replace Madara, just like he did now, without any thought put in to it.
I’m sure that he did put thought into it, yeah. Though to be fair, I think that some of the whiplash people are experiencing is because editors are pressuring him to finish the manga off quickly. I’ve heard some people say he’s supposed to end it at chapter 700? If he were able to do this at a normal pace, it would probably feel less rushed and make more sense.