spoiler by (fuckyeahsasusaku)
● The most screentime went to BoruNaruSasuSaraMitsu (order unknown). ● Mitsuki’s parent is Orochimaru (Sarada wonders whether it’s his papa or mama, though). Metal Lee’s mother remains unknown.
● Sarada uses wire.
● The drawings are more or less nice, though Naruto sometimes has a fish face.
● There is no conversation between Sasuke and Sakura.
● When Sakura is seeing her off, Sarada tells her something like ‘You’re happy that papa is coming back after such a long time, eh?’. Sakura blushes and answers her with ‘Aren’t you the happiest one?“.
● At a certain point, Sarada tells Sasuke 'You’re stern like always, eh, papa’.
● Sasuke saves Sarada.
● Sakura is watching the exams while drinking tea with Ino and Temari.
● In the ending there is a (still?) shot of every family with their kids. I think?
● In Sakura’s healing scene she’s apparently healing Hinata.
● It’s unknown whether Sasuke’s travels are over. They may be - because at the end there is a scene with Sasuke and Sakura watching over the three kids at dusk (and it seems to be implied that a few days have passed?). ●They’re watching them from the top of a building (?) with the wind blowing. But it’s Studio Pierrot, so prepare for it to be the calm before they send him right back into the storm.
● Sasuke is so cool, Sasuke is so cool, Sasuke is so cool. This seems to be twitter’s motto at the moment.
● Apparently, Boruto wants to become a ninja like Sasuke and not Hokage - so he says that he’ll support Sarada. When she hears this, she blushes. *urgh*
● In the final credits, the 'New Team 7’ was written right next to the 'Old Team 7’.