Okay I know it’s fun to imagine the Foxes with an instagram and twitter and arguing in the groupchat and everything
Mid-00′s Foxes. 2006 Foxes!
- First of all, can you imagine the hassle Andrew must have gone through to get Runaway Train on Neil’s phone?!
- Opening up the internet on a flip phone? Not by pressing the wrong key?
- Then when it opens 10-20 minutes later he has to type the title with the number keys.
- No results come up, and it takes him a few minutes to realize he spelled Runaway with two ‘n’s. There’s no spell check.
- It’s more expensive because it’s a more obscure song and not on the store stored in his phone, which also takes forever to load.
- Andrew hides the bill he gets from Cingular.
- Neil doesn’t understand technology so he doesn’t understand the struggle and Andrew adds to the list of what he suffers in silence about.
- Flip phones?, Neil thinks, Can’t those be tracked? Clearly no one in their right mind would use a flip phone to not be tracked.
- Don’t even tell me they don’t have Razr phones.
- There are walkie-talkie-like beeps heard throughout the hall when someone is using their phone. Sometimes a voice echoes Hello Moto
- The Foxes battle over who’s in each other’s Top Five. Neil flat out doesn’t tell anyone because he doesn’t want to start a war.
- There’s a team meeting regarding who “accidentally” taped over one of their games with an episode of Fear Factor.