Have you ever gone into a store and just wondered which pair of falsies would look great on you?
HAVE NO FEAR, FOR TODAY, I SHALL BE YOUR GUINEA PIG.. for falsies<3
I LOVE falsies. When I don’t feel like putting eyeliner on, I use falsies instead. These 6 designs are what I usually see when shopping for lashes. c:
AND BEHOLD, THE MAGIC OF FALSIES <3333
1. Full Even Lashes
2. Wispy // Uneven Spikes
3. ¾ // Gradual (My favorite! This can also come in full versions, not only crisscross like this one)
4. Spiky Lashes (I like these also <3)
5. Light // “Natural” Lashes (These come in a lot of patterns. The one I posted has uneven lengths, others may be evenly spiky. At least you have a general idea on how it will look on your eyes. I’d wear these on a regular day, if I feel like it. :>)
6. Full Uneven Lashes (I’d also use these on a regular day, if I feel like it :>)
Other helpful notes regarding falsies:
I use Aido Eyelash Glue, which costs around P160 only, and dries up clear.
I use baby oil to take off residue on my lashes.
I put mascara before attaching the lashes. *But I didn’t use mascara for this post.
I hope that will help you choose a pair of falsies when you go shopping *u*
I turned a pair of pants into a hand-sewn top & shorts in 3 days *u* HEEE <333333 (credits to the one who drew the jeans. I just googled it and colored it pink. sorry)
I thrifted a pair of pink jeans a few weeks ago, but I realized I don’t even wear that color.
I decided to make it into shorts for a friend <3 It took me a day to cut and think of the pattern to put then paint.
I didn’t want to waste the rest of the legs of the pants though. I initially thought of making it into a bag..or pouch. I don’t really know why I ended up making a top, but anywayyyyy!
Just so you know how my pattern looked like:
That was supposed to be the end product, but I was dissatisfied because the boob-part looked flat. I needed “bones”, but I don’t know where to buy those, so I just folded the leftover strips in line with the boob curve. *u*
ANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD That’s how it looks like right now!! 8D I just need to buy hooks this weekend.
It took me two days to finish everything by hand. I broke two needles and cut my arm 3 times while fixing it. HAHA. Imagine how much finger cramps I had @_____________@
I’ve never been a red/fuschia/insert-nicki-minaj-lip-color-here lips type of person. Don’t get me wrong. I love those lip colors for shoots because they’re absolutely stunning. I just felt like they either don’t match my personality or my skintone. Hihi.
Now I know it doesn’t look as amazing as other looks I’ve done. I was going for a liquid/creamy eyeshadow effect without using actual cream eyeshadow. The glossy lids aren’t as eye-catching in this photo though as it is in person. ;)
1. Using a sponge-tip, pat over a shimmery blue color over your lids. Follow the shape of your eye. Don’t let it wing/blend outward/reach your brows.
2. Using the same sponge-tip pat over a darker shade of blue at the outer corners and smudge under your eyes with an angled brush.
3. Using the same angled brush (or your pinky), apply a pale blue shimmer to the inner corners of our eyes.
4. Line your eyes with a liquid black eyeliner (You don’t have to add a wing. I did because it makes my eyes pretty :“>)
6. Using a clean eyeshadow brush, wipe clear gloss over the eyeshadow.
7. Using another clean eyeshadow brush, pat the blue pigment again on top of the gloss.
8. Wipe on another layer of clear gloss with the brush you used for the first layer of gloss. This time the pigment will be more solid!:)
Viola! Electric blue eyes + Orange lips :)
Orange is such a surprisingly wearable color! :) I honestly prefer it over peach. This is definitely a more interesting alternative for nude lippies!:)
Don’t know where to get orange lip color? Drop by Etude house <3 They have fabulous creamy tangerine shades. Ever Bilena also came out with a new shade, Hot Summer, for their matte lipstick line. If you have time on your hands, there are also cheap (Php50 only!) sheer ones in 168 (Divisoria)! :D