Hi! Could you do a HC where Seven reacts to an awkward MC who takes a while to open up and is bad at holding conversations? Thank you in advance!
- Seven notices it on their first…real date
- he thought a good thing to do would be to get some coffee and just talk! he thought they could talk for hours and hours about life, death, religion, conspiracy theories about lizard people, moth man,
- he was elated to finally be able to get to know his love on a deeper, more personal level
- the two find a nice spot outside with their drinks
- “so, since you sorta know about mine, I wanna hear all about your childhood! every silly story, every injury, every prank you played, good, bad, all of it! GO!”
- Seven leans forward, ready to soak in all information possible
- MC’s eyes dart around and he can practically see them tensing up
- “um…okay well i uh…”
- MC looks at the table for a few moments, then speaks without looking up
- “I don’t know it was um…pretty normal, I guess. n-not much to tell…”
- Seven leans forward a little more and grabs MC’s hand
- “Hey, is everything alright? you seem uncomfortable”
- MC explains to Seven that they are actually quite a bit uncomfortable. the public place, the big, personal questions…it was all just kind of…hard for them
- Seven knows exactly what MC is talking about!! I mean it wasn’t too long ago that HE was the one having to spill his story to someone else, and Lord knows how difficult that was for him!!!
- Seven sits back in his chair to think for a moment, looking at MC as they take a sip of their drink
- “How about this…”
- MC looks up at him
- “What’s something you used to do for fun when you were a kid?”
- “um…well….I guess we used to do a lot of rollerblading…at one of those skating rinks”
- rollerblading….of all the things…
- “well, I guess our date plan is changing! Get in the car!”
- MC eyes brighten at the thought of going to a skating rink again
- the nearest skating rink is an hour away but Seven is determined to do something that will make MC comfortable
- he wants them to share something precious with him, and if MC has fond memories of skating this will be perfect
- on the way he lets MC play all their favorite music
- when they get there MC is ecstatic, bouncing off the walls
- “this is just like the one I went to when i was a kid! and look! they even have a play place! i remember getting in trouble so much for climbing where I wasnt supposed to in one of those things”
- yes yes yes ITS WORKING
- but heres the…
heel of this plan:
- he’s got no idea how to skate?????
- MC is a natural, they remember exactly what it’s like
- they’re skating around while Seven is still clumsily tying his skates on
- MC suddenly grabs his hand
- “SEVEN I LOVE HIS SONG WE HAVE TO GET ON THE RINK”
- so, skates not fully on, MC drags Seven out to the skating rink and!
- he is so bad :)
- truthfully he’s a quick learner but he sort of pretends to be worse than he really is
- cause it turns out to be a nice excuse to hold MC’s hand
- along the way he hears stories about skating from MC, and even stories of them teaching other people to skate.
- they even eat bad roller rink nachos together :) how romantic :)
- they end the date off with some icecream and MC falling asleep in the passenger seat on the way home
- when they get back Seven pulls into the driveway, looks at MC for a few moments and kisses their hand
- He’ll do whatever it takes, wait as long as he needs to for them to open up to him. he know’s it’ll all be so worth it.