My friend Mao is at Comiket and she got offical Mob charms for me!!!! I am truly blessed 📿 All the way from Japan holy shit 🗾✈👌 These were mystery packs too so what are the chances of getting exactly what you wanted right??? I love mob (and mao) soooo much 😭😭😭
- It’s finished. No waiting on episodes, they’re all there.
- It’s wrapped up after 5 seasons in a way that makes sense; it wasn’t cancelled.
- It’s science-fiction. Packed with mystery, unexplained occurrences and all the other stuff that make your curiosity perk up.
- It’s created by JJ Abrams, Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman, Bryan Burk and J.H. Wyman. Some of these you might know from making the Star Trek reboot or the sci-fi TV show “Almost Human”.
- Main character is a female. She’s an FBI agent. She isn’t sexualized. She isn’t masculine. She isn’t a cliché. She isn’t made fun of for being a female agent. She is actually very intelligent and very appreciated by her co-workers.
- Her boss is a male POC.
- Another female agent is a POC as well.
- John Noble. The ‘mad scientist’ of the show.
- Leonard Nimoy. Yep. He’s a recurring character.
- Sebastian Roché and Jared Harris. Also, Blair Brown.
- Parallel universe!
- The love stor(ies) that happen don’t reduce anyone to a love interest.
- David Bowie references. (You’ll spot them, trust me)
- Cases of the week + serialisation
- Have I mentioned the fact that the characters aren’t a cliché?
- Freaky stuff. You’ll love it. It might freak you out but you’ll love it.
-there’s a spectrum when it comes to make it art that ranges from “I don’t care if it looks like crap” to “everything must be as perfect as I can get it”. both are valid. it’s good when you’re not too precious with everything you make AND it’s also good when you’re able to look at your work with a critical eye and polish it. I guess it’s a matter of picking and choosing which pieces you want to focus on.
-there’s a point here that just says “thoughts on ‘the daring young man on the flying trapeze’”, but I ain’t gettin’ into that here.
-my brain did this thing today where it coughed up some weirdly dramatic phrases. in response to something I can’t remember: “why must I be consigned to a life of confusion and mystery?!” while packing away a botched meal to eat later: “this is my mistake. I will consume it like a sinner in the bowels of hell.”
-I had a song for my ten o’clock coffee. it went something like “this is my ten o’clock coffee/better than my eight o’clock coffee/’cause it’s newer and it’s fresher and it makes you a go-getter…*trails off, starts over a couple minutes later*”
My @holleyteatime package arrived!! (((o(*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)o))) It took a bit to get here due to a couple mishaps, but I’m in love!!! (〃ω〃) I got a strawberry skater skirt, and a rabbit themed mystery pack!!! The teensy holographic pink earrings are my fave!! 💕💖💕
Super stoked to have deer terr featured in this month’s #stickerbento sticker pack 😮✨! Check out @stickerbento to grab a mystery pack from awesome indie artists around the 🌎. Thanks so much @caili_flower for inviting me to collaborate 💛💛💛 (totally check out Cailey’s creepy cute art too guys, you won’t regret it!).
Alright guys so here’s my binge of lifting for the last few days I was out of state lol
Picture one is all hobby lobby. Missing are like 4 more charms that I gave my mom. I was really annoyed about the copics being locked up so I went a little too wild on the charms lmao
Second picture is all target. Those unattended dressing rooms where a gift from God himself I swear
Third picture is mostly target, along with the naked palette I got from the airport. But the Katy perry lipsticks, the flower foundation, hard candy primer, and blending sponges are all Walmart. Missing from the Walmart trip is one of those minecraft creeper figure packs with the creeper that’s like two inches tall and a tnt block, 4 minecraft mystery figure packs all for one brothers birthday. Plus some putty, a five nights at Freddy’s mystery box, and one other thing I got for my other brother that completely blanking on oops. I also just now realized I took the picture with the sponges on the side so you can’t even see but it’s two sponges, one purple and one black bamboo charcoal infused one.
And the last picture is GameStop. You can’t really tell but that Star Wars bracelet has the entire opening floaty words from the newest movie, force awakens
Also as I was typing this I looked over and realized I also forgot to include a water bottle I got. It’s a sip by swell bottle. Super cute, peachy pink with little blue whales all over it
My mom also spent a lot of money buying me random stuff too lol so I’ve had a really awesome time being here
I’m almost really tempted to add up prices just out of curiosity lmao because this was a really big day