Baked Scallops in Chives Crumble
Oh dear, I’m back again. That must have been another long wait for a recipe.. I’m terribly sorry for the delay. Now I will get back on track.. hopefully. And this is also being posted onto the MySecretRecipeBook Facebook page since a few months back.
Another recipe of my favorite scallops. This dish takes a small amount of time to prepare. I recommend this dish as an appetizer to share among a small group of people, as it doesn’t go well with any starches. The dish is also a bit creamy and filling, so a small portion would do for a few people.
- 8-10 jumbo scallops
- ¼ cup chopped or sliced chives
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 tbsp butter
1. In a large bowl, mix together scallops, sliced chives, sour cream, salt and some pepper. Mix well.
2. Place the scallop mixture into a casserole dish (or a few small ramekins also work). Spread evenly.
3. In another bowl, mix together the flour and butter to form a loose dough/ crumble. When finished, spread evenly on top of the scallop mixture.
4. Bake the dish in the oven for about 10 minutes at 250′F, or until the crumble goldens.