- let’s be fr, he’d be a great father…have you seen him with those little demons? - from the moment the were born until they’re grown ass adults, he’d spoil them to no end - wants to record them all the time just doing silly things, and you’d get mad at him bc he captured the baby’s first curse word and he was laughing the whole time - would think twice about letting those demons near his babies, but they’d love the baby so much and always buy presents and candy whenever they come over - HELLA matching outfits and cheesy tops that say ‘daddy’s little boy/girl’
- father or mother??? Who really wears the pants???? Not him bc his babies got him f’d up - insists on feeding them even after they’re capable of using their own hands and utensils - goes crazy when they like his newly dyed hair, and makes farting noises on their belly while they tug on it - doesn’t really spoil them with material items, he’d rather take yall on vacations together and make the best memories - tries to teach them every kind of sport when they’re younger, and gets all excited when he attends their games and keeps shouting “YEAH, THAT’S MY BABY!!” a proud mom
- this baby has wanted a baby for so long, and he’s got nothing else but love for them as soon as they’re born - except when they steal his banana milk and spill it on the carpet - it’s really hard getting him to let go of them, he pouts and frowns and he just wants them to sleep peacefully on his chest - holds pinkies with them when out in public, and always asks their opinion when buying a present for you - cannot sleep if he hasn’t tucked them in and gave them a good night kiss
- refuses to let them have a separate room and insists on keeping their crib in your room….He’d ofc regret that when you’re trying to ahem have some alone time - cradles them in his strong arms and sings them to sleep oml so soft - has dance offs with them to see who’s really the best at making you swoon - has 'the talk’ with them when it’s way too late, and he’s just nervously glancing at you as they giggle - gets excited just to sit down and watch movies with them, making comments every other minute just to make them laugh
And by that, I mean really, really good. Most of his shots and contents are above average! I usually feel bored easily when watching vlog, but Peniel’s camera point of view is so beautiful as he showed the view in between places, from train, car, (also time lapse and stuffs) and.. yeah it also makes me even more excited to visit Japan again, someday. (hiks). And, remembering his profession as an active singer slash celebrity with packed schedule. I really admire Peniel’s commitment in shooting, editing and everything.
2. The very simple titles given:
Well done! 1st! My worst enemy! or.. Tokyo! Udon! New Camera!
I love the very simple title, some are only consisted of one or two words. And the title given even makes me feel more curious to see the content compare to other Vlogs with such long title like here, here, and here. I guess he is the kind of like really easy going man so he just name the video what ever is on his head at that time, and (again) it’s kinda cute for me, lol
3. No cliche opening, ending, like, subscribe or anything.
Everytime I watch a youtubers or vlogs, I will always skip the last few second since it will be the same all over again. Please like, subscribe, blah blah blah, which is very cliche and… boring. And Peniel doesn’t do that! (teehee)
4. He speaks in English (almost all the time)! so I can do something else while watching his video. Like revising. Tried this before and it’s kinda work for me. Fun!
5. The content shows fans his daily activities and what are behind the scene of his profession. Like MV making, how long he’s waiting. Dry rehearsal, camera rehearsal, make up, change clothes, so on and so forth. Like it is kinda interesting to know about this stuffs directly from an idol perspective! (especially for international fans)
6. The background songs! it is usually one song per video which is good so it’s simple. But,,, why I like even more is, the songs are so good as well! Peniel rarely ever pick other artist’s song, so either it was BTOB’s songs, or his mixtape songs, which are very original! Represents his mood, preference, and profession, and make the audience feel even closer to his vlogs.
7. You can see BTOB members appeared randomly here and there in some of the videos. Either only their voice, in the background, or they’re singing, sleeping, sometimes giving random jokes; which is… super fun! Mostly those members will pop out speaking in little random english as well, bcs Peniel is speaking in fluent english, so again, yea that’s cute to see!
8. His english is pretty cute!
Like in my opinion (from what I heard), Peniel has a lisp right? and his english is almost perfect as well (no grammar mistake whatsoever) which makes it become very pleasant to hear.
9. Bringing camera to every where. Rather than snapchat-ting or Insta Story-ing, why not youtubeing?
Yea at the first few videos my reaction was like… oh well why does he have to carry a camera or gopro almost everywhere? Like it’s not really the culture for Korean or Japanese people bringing Gopro with the stabiliser at public space. But.. when I think about it again, Well other artists like Jessi and Tiffany (only two that I know) very often be seen holding their phones for snapchatting as well during events. So, rather than filming for something that will only last for 24 hours, why not making it available for days, months, or even years? Yea Peniel’s idea is at a different level obviously saying.
10. He has manner, guys
Peniel doesn’t just record everywhere anytime out of nowhere. He often whispered, or typed, in order just not to bother other passengers or people around him. I think if he really wants to, he can just ignore those kind of situations, shoot in more places to create more fun contents. But, he will not shoot where he is not supposed to, to show respect towards other’s people privacy, then just say sorry to the audience (even when he doesn’t have to) and told us afterwards what was happening instead.
11. Last but not least, his effort in providing Korean subtitles!
I thought Peniel just has to edit videos and upload it directly so I didn’t get it at first when he mentioned about “I gotta do subtitle and stuff..”. And then… because he mention it very often (or I’ve just watched too many of his videos), just reckon that he has to translate ALL what he said (in English) into Korean to treat Korean fans/watchers.Well, job of editing and everything isn’t little already. And I can imagine, translating isn’t an easy (or fun) deal too.
But then, that’s probably why fans love his videos with all of the efforts given SO MUCH, and I hope he knows how so many people enjoy his videos and vlogging activities. And of course, including for me, I enjoy it very very much. Thank you Peniel! haaha..
Some of my recommendations (few of my most favourites) are..
-> I like the background song of this video very much, which makes me discover BTOB’s awesome Japanese songs as well. The content are awesome in this video as well, lots of stuffs that makes me want to visit Japan. Anddd lastly, you can see BTOB’s member’s randomness (with their english) popping out here and there too, lol.
sungjae in law of the jungle ep 256 - 261 ♥ ↳ “It cleared my head from the busy schedule. It was a healing experience, I am thankful for byungman hyung. I am serious when I say this… I will come back.”