- also all the pictures that john has on his phone are of sherlock
- his home screen is a picture that he took after one of sherlock’s ballet recitals and they’re in sherlock’s dressing room and sherlock has a bit of glitter sprinkled across his face and his hair and he’s blushing a bit bc john had just called him amazing and he has a goofy little smile
- sherlock’s home screen is a picture of them both. sherlock had been trying to take pictures of john but was too shy to ask him to look at the camera and john had noticed and pulled sherlock close and tucked his curly head underneath his chin and it’s basically a picture of sherlock trying to hide his face in john’s chest while john is just laughing and usually sherlock would hate that he was in it but john just looks so happy and amazing and gorgeous
- once sherlock had to get his wisdom teeth out and since sherlock’s parents are always away and care more about parties and mycroft has some government business john takes care of his boyfriend
- sherlock’s family of course is like rich af and sherlock is a Posh Boy so of course he has a driver and sherlock curls around john in the backseat
- hes loopy and a bit out of his mind
- sherlock keeps complimenting john and saying how gorgeous he is and how much he loves him
- and he does it with a lisp
- sherlock is always pretty clingy but after the painkillers he will not let go of john
- and john thinks its adorable
- so he takes a picture of sherlock cuddled up against him and basically shows it to everyone he knows and he’s just like “that’s my boyfriend idk how it happened isn’t he beautiful?????”
- oh yeah and also john is really popular at their school c he’s the rugby captain and he’s really open about his relationship with sherlock
- now they’re basically the school’s power couple
- it’s great and they’re soft and adorable let them be happy ok?????
Someone's probably already asked this, but do you have any greaserlock or teenlock Johnlock fan fiction recommendations?
Well I haven’t read much of teenlock or greaserlock yet .So the list won’t be much long.But here ya go.
The Frost Is All Overby Chryse (148k words, Explicit) :
John was brave and clever and loyal, a commoner who longed for an exciting life. Sherlock was dashing and brilliant and passionate, an Earl’s son who longed to solve crimes.Being a Tale of Glorious Adventures, Love Letters, Treachery, Longing, Secret Identities, Deathbed Confessions, First Kisses, Daring Escapes, and True Love. (If you haven’t read this yet, I am personally begging you. Please. Start with this fic. Heed the tags. Very angsty.)
Cracks in the Wallby sweetcupncakes ( 83k words, Explicit) :
After losing his mother to illness, John’s family must figure out how to move on with life. John finds comfort in a place he never expected.
You’re On the Air by prettysailorsoldier : ( 20k, Mature, Rugby!John) : The Consulting Detective and The Woman dominate the airwaves of their university radio station, doling out advice on everything from meeting the parents to sexual positions. When their ratings start to dip before the holidays, however, manager Mike thinks it’s time for some fresh blood, and who better to fill in the gaps than rugby captain–and notorious flirt–John Watson?
Paper Hearts by testosterone_tea : (4k, Teen, Rugby!John)
Sherlock is the loner kid that has no friends, and is certain that his interest in popular rugby player John Watson is unrequited. One day, he starts getting hearts in his locker from a mysterious admirer and has to decide whether or not he wants to find out who fancies him.
Coup de Foudre by prettysailorsoldier : (6k, Teen )
When John and his friends decide to blow off some steam after finals with a holiday to the Swiss Alps, he’s expecting a week of roaring fires, hot chocolate, and snow as far as the eye can see. He is not expecting to fall head over heels for a fellow guest–a young Frenchman known only as “Blue Scarf”–but John’s not one to let a little language barrier get in the way, and, with the help of Google Translate, it might just be a Christmas to remember after all.
I’m Gay for Sherlock by birdie7272 : (10k , Mature)
Sherlock is a quiet nerd who pines after John from afar but one summer Sherlock grows 5 inches and his voice drops and come school year John sees him and HEARS him and realizes he may not be as straight as he thought (This one is sweet).
You Give Me Fever by michi_thekiller : (16k words, Explicit , Warning for underage sex, toplock, Greaser!Sherlock) AU, Set in 1950s. John Watson is the kind of boy Sherlock Holmes wanted to take apart.
For my friend @itsnotplatonic, who requested me tennis-coach John giving corrections to Sherlock!
I made it johnlock, obviously, and now young Sherlock here has a huge crush on the new twenty-something coach John Hotson 😂😂
I hope you like it, dear! I apologise for any inaccuracies! I know you play tennis, so have mercy on me 😆😆😆
Appetite (14,183 words) http://archiveofourown.org/works/4046686 Summary: Sherlock is a renowned food critic. John has a food truck. You can see where this is going. Comment: John is so cool in this fic. And Sherlock is so soft under his shell.
Poetry and Prose (24,675 words) http://archiveofourown.org/works/2742140 Summary: John is a crime series writer. Sherlock writes serious poetry. Sherlock takes time on his writing blog to give John Watson a hard time about his writing, though he’s secretly read all his books and in love with the author. Mistaken identity, new love, a little angst, fluff that progresses into… Well. You’ll just have to read it, now won’t you? Comment: I always like mistaken identity kind of stories. And Sherlock writing poetry is just a wonderful idea. AND the poetry is pretty decent imo.
Blond Barista Seeks Dashing Ballet Dancer: Inquire Within (43,847 words) http://archiveofourown.org/works/4127685 Summary: Between classes, his job at a local cafe, and being captain of the rugby team, John Watson’s life is plenty stressful enough without the addition of a mysterious ballet dancer he can see through the windows of the dance studio across the street, but, somehow, he can’t bring himself to mind. Comment: They are both so adorable. Just soooo much fluff. (This is written by prettysailorsoldier, whom I might be obsessed with just a little. Her writing is just wonderful. She also has a series called “25 Days of Johnlock”. They are pretty short and plenty amazing.)
Paper Hearts (4,156 words) http://archiveofourown.org/works/2017536 Summary: Sherlock is the loner kid that has no friends, and is certain that his interest in popular rugby player John Watson is unrequited. One day, he starts getting hearts in his locker from a mysterious admirer and has to decide whether or not he wants to find out who fancies him. Comment: This might be my favorite Teenlock, actually Johnlock story yet.
can i just say that i love love love your art!!!! do you have any tutorials on how you draw?
thank you so much! i’m pretty bad at tutorials as i rarely do anything in order, i usually jump between the process of sketching and details, and often touch up on my art so much that it’s never how i originally envisioned it to be! however, here’s a little sherlock tutorial! it’s not the best but I tried <3