So sorry for not being around these days, but I’m so busy…. Between work and a class I have to take, I have no free time left. I’ll probably be on and off till the end of October, more or less :/ I filled up my queue, so that should help a bit 😞 My ask box is open, and so are my submissions and you can always message me too. So just drop by if you have anything to say or just want to share something funny 😁 I miss you all so much ❤ I’ll be back soon, hopefully 😓
Okie dokie my darlings! Time to get those dirty minds into gear! I’ve cleaned up my ask box a bit, so I’m down to 30ish asks waiting to be filled. (Yeah yeah, it’s still a lot. But it’s not 50 anymore so I’m calling it a win.)
What with my new work schedule and my having a shadow (seriously she follows me everywhere and stands there awkwardly not making conversation. I’m not super social by nature, but I at least leave people alone and am awkward in my own corner), my ask box will be opening all day tomorrow (Thursday) and probably most of Friday. So go ahead and drop off your dirty ideas! There are things I’m not comfortable writing and things I feel are too OOC (out of character) for certain characters, but I’ll let you know so you’re not left hanging. Also friendly reminder that I do not write rpf.
So starting tomorrow (whenever that may be for you) let the smut prompts fly!
Hey. Do you mind if I tell you a story? One you might not have heard. All the elements in your body were forged many many millions of years ago in the heart of a faraway star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. After so, so many millions of years, these elements came together to form new stars and new planets. And on and on it went. The elements came together and burst apart, forming shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings. Until, eventually, they came together to make you. You are unique in the universe. There is only one YOU!!! And there will never be another. Getting rid of that existence isn’t a sacrifice, it’s a waste!
| * hello hello ! ♥♥ so, it’s past midnight and i’m still fighting with a piece of homework that is due tomor — well, today. so no replies tonight.
i decided to post another starter call, in case there are people who for some reason want to interact but haven’t gotten a chance yet. if there’s no any special plotting i’ll probably write something with established friendship between our muses, since those are often more fun to improvise. but, as always, my ask box is open & you can always im me for ideas & everything else !
so yeah, like this if you’d like to have a starter, & i’ll write those tomorrow ♥♥ — ||
1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?
3. The person you would never want to meet?
4. What is your favorite word?
5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?
6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. What do you label yourself as?
9. Bright room or dark room?
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
12. Who told you they loved you last?
13. Your worst enemy?
14. What is your current desktop picture?
15. Do you like someone?
16. The last song you listened to?
17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
20. What is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional)
21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of?
24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.
25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says. Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don’t drink booze there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be?
28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
29. What is your favorite expletive?
30. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?
31. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
32. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world!
33. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
34. What was your last dream about?
35. Are you a good….[insert anything you’d like here]?
36. Have you ever been admitted to the hospital?
37. Have you ever built a snowman?
38. What is the color of your socks?
39. What type of music do you like?
40. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
41. What is your favorite milkshake flavor?
42. What football team do you support? (I will answer in terms of American football as well as soccer)
43. Do you have any scars?
44. What do you want to be when you graduate?
45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
46. Are you reliable?
47. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
48. Do you hold grudges?
49. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create?
50. What is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
51. Are you a good liar?
52. How long could you go without talking?
53. What has been you worst haircut/style?
54. Have you ever baked your own cake?
55. Can you do any accents other than your own?
56. What do you like on your toast?
57. What is the last thing you drew a picture of?
58. What would be you dream car?
59. Do you sing in the shower? Or do anything unusual in the shower? Explain.
60. Do you believe in aliens?
61. Do you often read your horoscope?
62. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
63. Which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons?
64. What do you think about babies?
65. Freebie! Ask anything interesting you can think of.
I wanted to start by saying how incredibly sorry I am for taking months to get this blog back together. I moved to LA, my whole life changed, and it’s my most crucial year of high school. Excuses excuses, I know. Thank you so much to everyone who has stuck with me on here, on @okitsolivia, or on any other platform. I adore you all, and I could not be more grateful for how delightfully supportive you have been. Enough of that - let’s move on to what’s happening now and in the future.
technology.tumblr.com will be updated three times per week! Guaranteed. I’ll try to stick to a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule, but it might be different every once in awhile. I’m a mess, ok? Articles will be a bit broader in topic than ever before. Your faves will still be around (App of the Month, Tech Under $__), but I’m going to test out some new topics over the next few months, including more interviews, content related to digital media and gaming, and investigative style research (Upcoming stories include: Why Video Gamers Deserve Scholarships and Inside Anonymous). I am elated to cover more of the tech world. Let me know what you think of a certain subject. If you love it, I want to write more about it for you. This blog is for us, and I want you to be just as involved as I am.
The other grand change is the addition of a new writer. I KNOW. I KNOW. His name is Austen; he is one of my best friends and an all around wonderful human being. He is enthusiastic about technology, and he provides an entirely new perspective, including his passion for video games and his devotion to Android. Disclaimer: He’s not a social media person. Don’t stalk him online, please. I would appreciate it. He would appreciate it. Just go along with it. I promise this won’t turn into an Android fan blog; I’m still editing and overseeing everything.
That’s all I have for now. I’ll see you guys next week (three times)! I hope you are as eager as I am. Ahhhhhhhhh!