Hi! I've been meaning to send you an ask for a while, but I couldn't get the wording down and I was a bit nervous... but I just wanted to thank you for everything you do for all of us. Reading your responses to anon asks is like putting headphones in after a long day because you're so nice and comforting and helpful. (Sorry if that's a weird analogy...) Anyway, um, thanks for being here for everyone!
welp, i cried. thank you for sending this ask. it means alot to me. sometimes i even wonder if anyone reads them. i worry that my words wont matter.
i care about you guys more than i can say. i love you so much.
this will always be a safe space for you.
my ask box is always open.
I’ll be offering free tarot readings as of today! You can choose between a single card or three card reading. Ask any question you like! My goal is to gain experience and get to know my deck more intimately.
Here’s a new playlist. It began when a couple of these songs were stacked into a random iTunes playlist I had. It was titled “Just In Case,” and I had never expected to actually need it or put it to use… Yet, here we are.
It’s still very much a work in progress, but I figured it’d be okay to share anyway.
Feel free to give it a listen - and if you’re struggling with anything right now (not only with something that these songs relate to), my ask box is always open for you. I’m always here for you.
Have a wonderful night - and if you want to check out the playlist, keep reading.
(in no particular order)
Bluebird - Sara Bareilles Liability - Lorde Stone Cold - Demi Lovato Apologize - OneRepublic Turning Tables - Adele Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - Gotye You’re So Vain - Carly Simon Happier - Ed Sheeran Made for Ending - Jukebox the Ghost Oh, Emily - Jukebox the Ghost Big Girls Don’t Cry - Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - Adele Hell No - Ingrid Michaelson Survivor - Destiny’s Child Better In Time - Leona Lewis So What - P!nk
My ask box is always open but I notice when people do use it they almost always apologize. You don’t actually need to do that. If I don’t have time I won’t answer but probably I’ll just answer later.
In fact, however, today I’m in an answering mood so if you’ve got burning queries, this is the time to lay them down. The story I’m writing is percolating slightly, I’m waiting on news and am going to bounce around my desktop a bit this morning/afternoon. It may take me a day or two to reply depending on how much excavation I have around here or how many questions I get (but maybe none of you have any, IDK), but go ahead, ask away.
Ask me silly questions about Yuri on Ice (or serious, or anything, god, fucking LOVE that show) or anime, or manga, or other books, or my books, or my fanfic, or writing in general, or why Iowa keeps voting for Steve King (sorry, sigh) or whatever you want. I might not be able to answer everything but I will do my best.
The only thing I can’t do is answer in Japanese because I’m still not that good. I could show you a little Japanese but I’ll likely muck it up. I’m okay with making some mistakes but that’s about all I’m doing RN is mucking up.
Anyway. I’m off to shower and an appointment, then I’m back here to see what you leave me. Use the ask box if you have curiosities. And if all you care about is that I keep reblogging YOI things I find, then never fear, that will continue to happen.
EYYY!!! JUST REALISED YOUR ASKBOX WAS OPENED!!! CAN I HAVE KUROO CUDDLING SFW WITH HIS S/O?
My goal is to keep the ask box open, but we’ll see how it goes!
And yay for more Kuroo love! I’m pretty sure I’ve titled every single one of his snippets ‘Kurooooooooo’ in my long ass word document with all these requests. xD
The first thing he noticed was that it was dark. The second was that he was so very comfortably warm. And the third was that they were breathing so peacefully slow next to him. Kuroo shifted in the slightest, his arms that had already subconsciously wrapped around them tightened, drawing them closer. A smile tugged at his lips, thumb stroking over the skin of their arm, letting his eyes fall closed just to feel the way their heart beat steadily against his own chest.
He felt them shift against him, his golden gaze fell on them, smiling kindly when their groggy gaze met with his. His hand rose to softly pull any stray strands away from their face, “Sleep well?” he questioned, voice barely above a whisper, not wanting to break the spell that hung over them.
They gave a small hum in return, face pressing into his shoulder as their arm moved to drape over his neck. “It’s too early,” they complained, legs stretching out and tangling together with his. They heard him laugh at their words and mutter something about it being early evening. Grinning against his shoulder, their fingers curled into his unruly hair and gave a small tug, “it’s still too early.”
“Alright, fair enough,” he returned, kissing at the top of their head, hands reaching to pull the blankets pooling at their waists up around them, entrapping their shared warmth. He immediately allowed himself to dive into the feeling of being held by them, the comfort they offered, and the relaxation that spread over his muscles. “Just a few more minutes,” but they both knew that neither of them would move from the others embrace until late into the next morning.
1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?
3. The person you would never want to meet?
4. What is your favorite word?
5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?
6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. What do you label yourself as?
9. Bright room or dark room?
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
12. Who told you they loved you last?
13. Your worst enemy?
14. What is your current desktop picture?
15. Do you like someone?
16. The last song you listened to?
17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
20. What is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional)
21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of?
24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.
25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says. Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don’t drink booze there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be?
28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
29. What is your favorite expletive?
30. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?
31. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
32. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world!
33. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
34. What was your last dream about?
35. Are you a good….[insert anything you’d like here]?
36. Have you ever been admitted to the hospital?
37. Have you ever built a snowman?
38. What is the color of your socks?
39. What type of music do you like?
40. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
41. What is your favorite milkshake flavor?
42. What football team do you support? (I will answer in terms of American football as well as soccer)
43. Do you have any scars?
44. What do you want to be when you graduate?
45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
46. Are you reliable?
47. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
48. Do you hold grudges?
49. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create?
50. What is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
51. Are you a good liar?
52. How long could you go without talking?
53. What has been you worst haircut/style?
54. Have you ever baked your own cake?
55. Can you do any accents other than your own?
56. What do you like on your toast?
57. What is the last thing you drew a picture of?
58. What would be you dream car?
59. Do you sing in the shower? Or do anything unusual in the shower? Explain.
60. Do you believe in aliens?
61. Do you often read your horoscope?
62. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
63. Which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons?
64. What do you think about babies?
65. Freebie! Ask anything interesting you can think of.
Inktober Day 31! That’s a wrap somehow I was able to finish this whole month through. I wanted to thank you all for the nice comments and tags on my pieces and for 200+ followers. I can’t believe that many people are following me?! I still remember when I only had 5 followers (and those were all my friends sorry for my intense spam of ML fanart haha). I’m really grateful to old and new followers and hope we can all continue to grow and improve together.
“So soon?” Jheselbraum casts a look at at dimension 46’/, where Mabel Pines reaches to shake the hand of the monster they defeated only a year or so ago. “I would have expected at least a few more centuries.”
“I’m sure you know that time is relative.” The is a tone of amusement in the Ancient’s words. “It has been a lot longer than that.”
The Oracle takes that in, watching the events in Stanford’s home dimension play out, and hums in amusement, “‘A different form’,” she repeats to herself, “You couldn’t resist the irony, could you?”
The Axolotl chuckles, “Rather fitting, considering the many times humanity was deceived by him.”
New trend: start sending Kayla anonymous love because we love her
Just got done reading hundreds of messages and now I can’t stop crying.
Over the weekend I was terrified to even open my ask box for fear of what might be in it, but today I was reminded that I’m apart of one of the greatest communities on the Internet and that I have a ton of incredible, loyal people following me. Words can’t even describe how much I appreciate you guys. I really don’t deserve this much love, but I am so very grateful for it. Thank you.