because i havent seen one quite as specific, shoutout to trans/nb kids whove chosen a different name than their deadname and whose familys celabrate christmas who wont be able to see their preferred names on presents, im here for yall
for whatever reason this blog has exploded to 11k+ followers while i wasn’t looking
i mostly used this blog as a gallery dump to share quality pics of maids i find from regular hentai browsing, since it’s a fetish of mine, but with this many followers i’ve decided to try and be more active and approachable on here.
the blog will run mostly on a queue and will focus on quality over quantity, but i’ll do my best to answer any asks i get (ask box is now open).
some info about me:
in my 20s
i have 2 other hentai blogs ecchilewds (main hentai blog) & waki2d (waki fetish sideblog)
So this is dead week. Next week is finals. I’m currently writing a final paper, not to be confused with the final essay which is a totally different thing. Anyways. I’m going to be writing my wee fingers off over the next few days and, given all that’s happening in my life, I was going to cancel Smutterday this weekend. BUT. I decided that it’s my reward for surviving dead week and prepping for finals week. So. Smutterday is TOTALLY on!!! I can’t guarantee that I’ll get to as many this weekend, but I’ll do my very best.
you inspired me to leave my abusive ex yesterday, i want to talk to him so bad but i just want to be happy
I’m so sooo proud of you! I understand how hard that must’ve been, and I hope you’re doing well. I don’t know how long ago you sent this, but I hope you’re safe and you’re holding strong with loved ones. My ask box is always open
//I tried to open up the ask box but for some reason it doesn’t want to open SO if you have some questions and stuff just message me, and if you want to stay an anon just tell me and i’ll cover your name, okay? Thanks for your patience!
1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?
3. The person you would never want to meet?
4. What is your favorite word?
5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?
6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
8. What do you label yourself as?
9. Bright room or dark room?
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
12. Who told you they loved you last?
13. Your worst enemy?
14. What is your current desktop picture?
15. Do you like someone?
16. The last song you listened to?
17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
20. What is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional)
21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of?
24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.
25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says. Man! What are you gonna say about that? Even if you don’t drink booze there’s something you can figure out… so what’s it gonna be?
28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
29. What is your favorite expletive?
30. Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?
31. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
32. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world!
33. The Celestial Gates Of Beyond have opened, much to your surprise because you didn’t think such a thing existed. Death appears. As it turns out, Death is actually a pretty cool entity, and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family-member/person/etc. of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
34. What was your last dream about?
35. Are you a good….[insert anything you’d like here]?
36. Have you ever been admitted to the hospital?
37. Have you ever built a snowman?
38. What is the color of your socks?
39. What type of music do you like?
40. Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?
41. What is your favorite milkshake flavor?
42. What football team do you support? (I will answer in terms of American football as well as soccer)
43. Do you have any scars?
44. What do you want to be when you graduate?
45. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
46. Are you reliable?
47. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
48. Do you hold grudges?
49. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature, what new animal would you create?
50. What is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
51. Are you a good liar?
52. How long could you go without talking?
53. What has been you worst haircut/style?
54. Have you ever baked your own cake?
55. Can you do any accents other than your own?
56. What do you like on your toast?
57. What is the last thing you drew a picture of?
58. What would be you dream car?
59. Do you sing in the shower? Or do anything unusual in the shower? Explain.
60. Do you believe in aliens?
61. Do you often read your horoscope?
62. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
63. Which is cooler: dinosaurs or dragons?
64. What do you think about babies?
65. Freebie! Ask anything interesting you can think of.
I wanted to start by saying how incredibly sorry I am for taking months to get this blog back together. I moved to LA, my whole life changed, and it’s my most crucial year of high school. Excuses excuses, I know. Thank you so much to everyone who has stuck with me on here, on @okitsolivia, or on any other platform. I adore you all, and I could not be more grateful for how delightfully supportive you have been. Enough of that - let’s move on to what’s happening now and in the future.
technology.tumblr.com will be updated three times per week! Guaranteed. I’ll try to stick to a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule, but it might be different every once in awhile. I’m a mess, ok? Articles will be a bit broader in topic than ever before. Your faves will still be around (App of the Month, Tech Under $__), but I’m going to test out some new topics over the next few months, including more interviews, content related to digital media and gaming, and investigative style research (Upcoming stories include: Why Video Gamers Deserve Scholarships and Inside Anonymous). I am elated to cover more of the tech world. Let me know what you think of a certain subject. If you love it, I want to write more about it for you. This blog is for us, and I want you to be just as involved as I am.
The other grand change is the addition of a new writer. I KNOW. I KNOW. His name is Austen; he is one of my best friends and an all around wonderful human being. He is enthusiastic about technology, and he provides an entirely new perspective, including his passion for video games and his devotion to Android. Disclaimer: He’s not a social media person. Don’t stalk him online, please. I would appreciate it. He would appreciate it. Just go along with it. I promise this won’t turn into an Android fan blog; I’m still editing and overseeing everything.
That’s all I have for now. I’ll see you guys next week (three times)! I hope you are as eager as I am. Ahhhhhhhhh!