Everything we know about Stranger Things season 2 (so far)
- Will is most likely suffering from PTSD—he’s seeing things from the upside down and can’t quite tell if they’re real or not.
- Hopper is attempting to keep all the events of last season, like the disappearance of Barb, a secret in order to protect Joyce and the kids.
- Siblings Nancy and Mike have changed and are mourning the (seeming) deaths of friends Barb and Eleven. “She and Mike are both the most screwed-up because they’re the ones who both lost someone,” says co-creator Ross Duffer. “They’re both grappling with that, and we see the effects.”
- Max (New female character, 13 years old) becomes pals with the boys and attracts romantic interest from Lucas and Dustin.
- Max’s brother Billy doesn’t exactly make friends and Matt Duffer had this to say about him: “Stephen King always has really great human villains. The evil in the real world is often as bad or worse than the supernatural evil, so we wanted to introduce a character like that.”
- The rift to the upside down is still open
- Dustin will get polliwog-like pet and Gaten Matarozzo says: “It’s a little creature I get to bond with. It’s obviously not from this planet or this dimension.”