30 Day Know Yourself Challenge
This challenge is one that will help you think creatively about yourself. It’s important to understand yourself as a person and as a being in this world. Really think about your answers and how you want to answer these questions.
Here’s my set up. I kept it pretty simple for this challenge.
1. Write your highs and lows of the past year.
2. Three things you are terrified of.
3. Write one sentence describing yourself.
4. Your favorite quote.
5. Three ways to win your heart.
6. Write what you want to say to someone who hurt you.
7. Describe your perfect spouse in five words.
8. List two weird things you do when you’re alone.
9. Write about something you miss.
10. List six things that make you smile.
11. Five pet peeves.
12. Name a fictional character that is most like you and why.
13. Write one sentence describing your favorite place.
14. List your top five favorite songs.
15. Write about the importance of education.
16. Describe your favorite color without saying it within two sentences.
17. Write about your best friend.
18. Write your views on religion.
19. List your favorite places to eat.
20. Write about what makes you nervous.
21. List your top five favorite fictional characters.
22. Describe your dream job.
23. Write your views on a topic that you are passionate about.
24. Write about your earliest memory.
25. List six interesting facts about yourself.
26. Describe your favorite vacation memory.
27. Name your favorite movie and describe it in one sentence.
28. List your top five favorite non-fictional characters.
29. Doodle a flower to relax.
30. Describe a place you’d love to live.