pyro because im obsessed
- The main reason he has a mask is, obviously, for protecting himself, especially since he already went through some… uh, problems, playing with fire. Said problems imply accidentally getting himself on fire.
- (What’s up with my fire favs ending up accidentally burning the heck out of them btw)
- He was one of the first mercs to be called in the Red Team
- Even if he tries his best to seem as friendly as possible to pretty much everyone, at first the others seemed very terrified of him and his little presents.
- Presents that imply beds put on fire as soon as someone lies on them or burning down dangerous Demo explosives, mostly.
- You can see he’s nervous when he starts to light matches. Once, when asked by the Engie to protect his turrets while he tried to build a teleporter, he ended up burning down three packages in fear of Spies
- The mercs he’s closer to are Engie, who acts like some sort of dad towards him, and Scout, who slowly became some sort of brotherly figure. On the contrary, he’s still not very fond of Spy - especially when he brings around his stupid icicle.
- Miss Pauling, despite a first moment of being quite worried around him, very quickly began to appreciate the Pyro, to the point that she acts even motherly when he’s around.
- Miss Pauling, the Aministrator and the Twins are the only ones who saw Pyro’s face. The Twins screamed, the Administrator showed a quite disgusted expression, Miss Pauling got scared but proceeded to hug the heck out of him as she noticed how broken he was about it.
- Even without his mask, he has a speech impediment, and if he needs to make long conversations he usually explain himself via drawings or morse code. He managed to save lots of times Engie’s and Sniper’s lives thanks to warnings via morse, actually!
- He loves Disney movies, and his favorite is Bambi. For some reasons, he seems to enjoy the final part way more than the beginning tho.
- You know he’s around when you smell burned stuff and unicorns drawn on the walls. The most adorable of all warnings.
- Not counting Scout, he’s the youngest of the team.