If you've not already done it, top 5 changes to Agent Carter?
1. More characters of color from day one, including a Jason Wilkes who gets to do more than be infused with dark matter and be charming but also an obvious loser in a super unnecessary love triangle. There was a post at some point about Nick Fury’s parents in fledgling SHIELD, let’s have that.
2. I liked Sousa very well in s1, but the second he started Love Interesting in s2 I pretty much instantly wanted to strangle him. I don’t know what I would do to fix this, but it desperately needs fixing.
3. Ana Jarvis’s story and pain are no longer about causing her husband pain and making him angry, what the fuck. They choose not to have children for other reasons or they were already infertile or SOMETHING. That whole plotline with her filled me with seething rage.
4. I mean, canonical Peggy/Angie, but barring that, either Angie as a regular in s2 coming out to LA to audition for movies and possibly fake dating someone or if they really could only get the actress for one scene, the musical was funny but I would have rather had her show up in reality, as a better season ender than unconvincing romance or The Murder of Agent Fuckboy.
5. I would rather not have gotten Peggy’s backstory if it was going to be so male-centric. The Peggy backstory flashbacks felt all wrong for me, and as with Sousa’s terrible Love Interesting I don’t know what I would replace it with but I would not have done it like that.