Chose to keep the sketchy line look to be fair to what it’s compared to. Still took something like an hour and a half.
I guess I tightened up a few things in my style in 2 years. It’s not the mindblowing progression some folks have in the same amount of time, but I guess it’s alright. If I practice more this year maybe it’ll happen.
Ah, summer, when I lay around doing doodles of my favorite pony and his inspired blogs. I’ve just been making a bunch of the little “paper ponies” like @faunaliciousblog, and I couldn’t resist doing some Tumblrpons. So on top is @ask-king-sombra, who belongs to @ask-wiggles, holding on to him is the fellow from @sombrashy, belonging to @evehlyart, and finally there is @asktyrantsombra.
I need paper ponies to make, so if you’d like one, ask me! (I don’t bite, or say no, mostly)
i just need to state that I now officially relate to Hanzo more than any other fictional character, as i sit here as the troubled eldest sibling with my own pony-tailed undercut, multiple piercings, punk rock spirit and love of festive cakes
i’m planning on making an ~official return~ to commissioning/adopts/having an online presence in june when uni finally slows down a bit. so if you’re waiting on correspondence from me, i’ll get back to you soon!
anyway, these are commission examples. top is a regular ($40-45) and bottom two are teenies ($25-30). colouring a crystal pony is so much fun dang
So I keep thinking about Dove from the Scorpio Races and how, as a native island “pony”, her winter coat is going to be super thick and woolly for the upcoming, no doubt miserable, Thisby winter. The Capaill Uisce on the other hand… they come out of the ocean slick and defined and muscular as summer time, racing conditioned thoroughbreds. I know the race scene is fast and intense but I’m still giggling over the image of little floofballl Dove kicking ass against the water horses. I mean… that’s like a Pomeranian in a greyhound race.
You don’t have to like anyone’s opinion. Actually, you can hate it with every fiber in you being, but you should respect people’s opinions and feelings about it, no matter how much you dislike it. People are going through life enough as it is, do you REALLY think people want to hear your bullshit? I’m not saying that you have to agree, I’m not even saying that you can’t post anything that disagrees with another one’s opinion, I’m just saying do it tolerably and respectfully. We don’t need no more negativity in life.
If that person offended you intentionally, then I understand and you have the right to defend yourself, but if your being mean and disrespectful to someone for offending you when they really didn’t mean to or you just want to start drama, then shame on you.
Opinion are just opinions.
I would really appreciated if you reblog or like this to let others know that this is right.
Ok, I know I didn’t finish that other picture of Shay, but I couldn’t help it I drew him looking like a Disney prince or at least someone told me he does look like one. Imagine Shay as a Disney prince. I’m going to try finishing this drawing first than the other.
I really REALLY love this character, If Ubisoft ever makes a game sequel with Shay…Well let’s just say I’d never complain about them again. LOL. Anyways, he’s my new drawing phase. It’s a pretty big drawing, Haven’t done one on the computer in a long time.
RULES: Tell your followers 11 random facts about yourself, and tag 11 people in return! Tag backs are allowed, but you mustn’t repeat any of the facts you mentioned previously! The facts can be absolutely anything! Whatever springs to mind!
Thanks @heretherebebooks for tagging me! Here are 11 facts that I think I haven’t told before?
1. I inherited my love of horses from my parents, who met at the student riding club. I had my own pony for a time and I still get to ride their horse sometimes when I’m at their place for the weekend or holiday!
2. I’m incredibly distractible and have practically zero self-discipline when it comes to sticking to a project or piece of work. It annoys the shit out of me and usually ends up in unhealthy, desperate sprints at the last minute.
3. I first read the Lord of the Rings when I was 10 years old, although I’d seen the movies in the cinema. I think it’s safe to say that my life was changed forever.
4. I wear glasses and have since I was 17. Late nights reading under the blankets by poor light might have had something to do with it.
5. I probably broke my nose once. I wasn’t really sure though, since by that time I had had tons of accidents with my nose so it was just “oh, not again”.
6. My favourite Disney film is The Lion King. I think I’ve watched it more than 100 times.
7. I’m strangely prone to hiccups, to the point where it’s become a running joke in my family to call me a drunkard whenever it happens.
8. I once made a history exam entirely in English… but I live in the Netherlands. My bilingual switch had somehow gotten stuck for the day. My teacher was not pleased. I also got an 8 anyway.
9. I’m religious in a sort of “I think there’s something and this is the framework that works for me. I have no idea if any of it’s remotely true” way.
10. I once ran away from primary school when I was 11. I fucking hated that place and hadn’t really met my best friends yet.
11. It’s been my dream to be a published author since I was 8. Currently still a work in progress, but I think I will get there.
Mod: Sorry for taking so long to update! This has been a really crazy week. What with spending literally half of my day at work for several days… money disappearing from my bank account… my throat revels against me and decides that it’s a good idea to make swallowing painful…
Anyway, the hospital arc is about to finish… Can it even be considered an arc? And the next one will be centered around our favorite Pretty Perky Purple Pony Princess!