160504Seventeen’s first win — S.Coups: We know that this award was given to ask for us to work harder. We’ll be a Seventeen that works hard every week, thank you so much. PD: The unit leaders cried the most. Woozi, you didn’t get to say anything! Woozi:(rubbing his eyes) It’s okay. Thank you. Hoshi: We’ll be a Seventeen that works even harder in the future.
- she has a beauty channel!
- Does lots of makeup videos but also stuff about clothes and what sorts of things look good together
- The channel is part of her own company, Altea Designs
- She has some of her models guest star a lot, so she can show different ways to use makeup on different face shapes and skin tones
- She also has her models come on with her fashion tips vids
- Her company & videos are well known for diversity; she has models that represent a vast array of race, body type, health, gender, age, and orientation
- Shiro will sometimes guest star and do one of those “boyfriend does your makeup” videos except he’s atually Really Good at it because he likes to watch allura’s videos and he has learned from them
Shiro & Matt:
- they co-run a channel
- It’s one of those vlog channels where the videos are kind of random topic-wise, but they always end up geeking out no matter the subject
- Shiro and matt are long distance, and whenever they visit each other they make sure to make a bunch of videos together
- Those end up being the longest ones because they geek out even MORE when they’re together and they keep causing each other to digress into different subjects until their discussion on recycled water somehow becomes excited rambling about aliens
- They are also really animated in their videos together because being near each other makes them happy
- The running gag of the channel is that they trade off turns posting and making videos, so at the end of each video Shiro will give matt his next topic and vice versa. Sometimes he will choose himself or take a question from their fanbase, whichever one he feels like
- Allura likes to guest star in shiros videos, and she’ll happily join in on the subject if she knows things about it, but if she doesn’t she’ll just listen to Shiro talk and ask him questions to keep him going. A very common video topic fans always request for matt to give to Shiro is one about his relationship with Allura, and matt has given that as a topic at least ten times (because he loves seeing his boyfriend full of love. that and he always gets mentioned and gushed about too)
- They aren’t exactly sure how they got fans, seeing as they’re pretty random in content, but they love their fan base very much and go to conventions a lot to meet fans
Lance, Hunk, Keith, and Pidge:
- they have a channel that’s kind of like a talk show in a way (like gmm)
- Pidge is the camera gal, and the other three are the talkers
- Lance likes to do weird challenges the fans come up with. The episodes where he has the most say are the food challenges (like guessing what kind of meat something is, or testing their spice tolerance) and the wacky game episodes (so far his all time favorite was the fast food themed mini olympics, and he is the reigning champ)
- Keith likes the more fact-based episodes, where they really just talk about a subject and make the learning really entertaining. Think of those videos that like, show you the stuff certain foods like pineapples and cashews grow on. However in this category of episodes his favorites are talking about urban legends, ghosts, cryptids, and aliens, and he ends up talking a lot more than usual in these episodes.
- Hunks favorite videos are the ones where they test certain things. They’ve done stuff like seeing how ice baths effect your ability to answer trivia questions, or if there’s really that much of a difference between brand name products and generic products. However he is always very talkative on other episodes, and has never been one to refuse to do something in a challenge, not matter how outlandish it may seem
- Pidge is the channel cryptid. She’s constantly referred to by the others, and her voice is in an episode once in a blue moon, but the fans Never See Her And Never Will
- The fanbase they have is super supportive and loving, and there’s running jokes about who’s the best host. The fandom will often color code their blogs and such with the primary color that’s assigned to their “favorite” host. There are many, many blogs with yellow themes in their fanbase
- There used to be some gross fans in the beginning that shipped lance and Keith together. However they all found out this was happening and made a video specifically focused on irl shipping and how toxic it is, and they asked everyone to either stop shipping them or to unsubscribe, because they wouldn’t tolerate it and were made very uncomfortable by it
- This is a fictional world so the fans actually respected that
- Eventually, after a few years of having the channel together and growing ever closer, the three announced they had all started dating. They made sure to clarify that them dating didn’t mean people could still make ship content of them, and the fans were very happy that they found love with each other and never, not once, make klunk fanfiction because all the fans love them dearly and would never ever purposely make them uncomfortable like that
- Coran doesn’t actually have a channel, but he’s basically everyone’s surrogate uncle (or in Alluras case, step father)
- He’s made guest appearances on everyone’s channels, and he’s the biggest fan of each channel
- His appearances aren’t rare, but they’re also not common, but the fans of all the channels absolutely adore him
- He has a small fanbase of his own that call themselves the Coranics, and while this confuses coran greatly it also makes him very happy
That’s all I have for right now, but I’m actually really liking this au so I might write more for you later
aaaaaa i love this and u??? 11/10 best youtube au i’ve ever seen!!!!
“What is it, Jane?” Blue considered for a moment. “I think, Gansey, that is love and magic.” Gansey grinned at her in his passenger seat and then at Henry in the rearview mirror. They both grinned back. Love and magic. Must’ve been.