- Lena: Uh I did something stupid last night.
- Maggie: *smirks* Can't be that stupid.
- Alex: *scoffs* Yeah its not like you got drunk, THEN went to a tattoo parlor THEN got the Supergirl crest etched on your body THEN sent a picture of it to someone in your contacts.
- Maggie: *slaps knee* Little Luthor with a Super insignia, man I'd pay to see that!
- Lena: HA HA HA HA Yes, I did not do any of that. AT ALL.
- Alex: Wait did you-*phone rings* hold that thought *answers phone* S'up Kara.
- Kara: OH MY GOSH ALEX, LENA PROPOSED!!
It has become rather obvious my boss doesn't like me. I don't know why she doesn't like me, nor if there is something I am doing-that I don't realize I'm doing-that she doesn't like. Despite this, however, I try to be nice to her, do whatever I am told, and I keep working hard as ever. Last night, I went out of my way to be extra nice to her and to help her with things. But all evening, she kept making snide, little comments towards me, under her breath. I try, but she keeps on anyway.