things people didn't talk about pertaining to Dan and Phil at Playlist Live
- is literally more awkward in person
- is tanner than he gives credit for
- he has a sort of a stride in his walk
- when you leave after meeting them, he literally watches you leave with a smile on his face. you might not think so, but i promise you he does.
- hes not lying when he says he is pale like oh my fucking god.
- his hugs are much better than Dan’s tbh
sorry love me
- has a highly noticeable bounce in his step like a kid.
so fucking cute ugh
- not once does Phil lose his smile. even as you walk away, he is still smiling and continues to smile as the next person comes up to greet them. i watched him smile for 4 hours straight.
and in general, they are exactly the same as they are in their videos. like honestly, a lot of youtubers are different off of screen. i wont name any because that wouldn’t be fair to them, but people have asked me how Dan and Phil are in person, and from what i got, they are the exact same. thank god too.