Sometimes I just go out on my deck, look out into the sky, and let my mind wander. It is definitely crazy how life is such a rollercoaster. Just remember to stay positive and confident as much as possible, love you guys! 💕💖
- my mind is just absolutely blown by that episode like WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER what did we do (good or bad?!??) to deserve holby city writers
- HOW GOOD A COUPLE ARE BERENA I CANT COPE WITH IT THEY ARE SO SO SO GOOD TOGETHER I MEAN LOOK AT THEM MY HEART
- the acting from catherine and jemma is just next level. I am stunned
- holy shit tho jemma redgrave i mean wow, every time i look at her its like realising i like girls all over again, those EYES the HAIR omg
- I have to face facts, i really dont see any way in which this can go well however much i want it to, SERENA CAMPBELL HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH and if she loses a child she will never ever be the same again
- BISEXUALITY !!! ACKNOWLEDGED !!! (or as good as) by our hero Jason Haynes, the gift that keeps on giving… i mean he JUMPED IN FRONT OF A FUCKING CAR to save his auntie serena!!!! And dont get me started on “i like elinor even tho she ran me over” i love him so much omfg
- i am confident that berenice wolfe is done running from her problems when it comes to serena. She is going to be her rock through this, and i am so ready to see it
- in non berena news, how ON POINT was this episode in terms of the wedding storyline, i mean some of it was downright hilarious!!! Special shoutout to facial expressions from hanssen and jac
- jac naylor deserves a point of her own to be honest like WHAT A CHARACTER, she literally walked out of mo’s birth then proceeded to get absolutely pissed; “this is the best wedding I’ve ever been to” she is a gift
Ok phew, v sorry if any of this has been said before I just…. what can I even say about tbh, help me lmao
My mind is always flying, while i’m walking down the street she’s fiddling around the possibility of falling in love with the beautiful girl who’s crossing before me…
If i’m reading a book she will lose herself into castles of words chasing some random thoughts she will never reach and when i’m looking in your eyes she’s jumping into their sea, swimming through your pupils searching for some adventure or at least some intriguing mystery.
Looking outside the window means giving her a blank paper and some ink while touching your hand is like putting her on the first seat of a rollercoaster falling deep.
My mind is always flying but she doesn’t know too well how to land and when she has to come back to earth there are always oxygen masks falling from her ceiling to help me breath and a life vest if we are sinking into reality too fast…
All of this, at least to me, is being an INFP.