- Jaune, walking around a Mistral market, examining fruit: Huh...not bad pri-
- Jaune, cutting himself off with a dropped jaw, watching long red hair walk along the road behind the stall he's at: I....it can't be...
- Jaune, puts down the fruit and charges down the market line, keeping pace with the red headed woman, finally cutting over onto the road she was walking along, panting out of breath: Is it...is it really you?
- Red headed woman, who Jaune realizes is much older than who he hoped it was: Are you okay young man?
- Jaune, standing up straight, his face saddened: S-sorry...I thought you were someone I know...
- The older red headed woman's eyes light up, she grabs hold of Jaune's hand: You!! Oh she was certainly right, you're very noticeable! And handsome too, oh so handsome.
- Jaune, awkwardly looks around: Ummm...who? Who was right?
- Red headed woman, flustered and takes her hand back: Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! I should have introduced myself before. I'm Pyrrha's mother. She told me so much about you in her letters. It was the closest thing to physically seeing her fall in love for the first time.
- Jaune, frozen in his place, forcing himself to speak, trying not to give away any sense of pain or sadness: O-oh...I'm glad to hear it.
- The older woman looks at his oddly, then looks around: But why are you here in Mistral? Shouldn't you be in Vale helping with reconstruction?
- Jaune, at a loss of words: Well, I...you see.
- Red headed woman, with a smile: Ah, regardless, where's my daughter? Her letters have stopped recently, but now I know it's because she was on the road with you! I haven't seen her in so long, I'll cook you both something wonderful!
- Jaune, unable to hold back anything, tears now streaming down his face, collapsing to the ground: Oh....oh no...
“Can I touch you?” Velvet, Fox