My very first day of Traditions training at Walt Disney World, they took us into the park to watch the Castle Show, and there was a moment when Mickey gets all shy and says “Gosh Minnie, every day with you is the best day ever!” and I thought to myself “Mickey Mouse is a fucking sub.”
And I think retrospectively that was the exact moment I knew I was going to be fired from Disney.
- she weaves flowers in her braid, she draws the light amidst the darkness he created
- he walks past her in her silks, peacock feathers in her hair, as she turns around, her eyes searching for his, but all he can watch is the pomegranate in her hand and its juice dripping to the floor like blood
- she sees the world from above and below, from the depths of the Barrel and the spires of Ghezen’s Hand; half of each year spent on either side of life
- she is the daughter of life, of sweeping fields of yellow wheat, the sweetest fruits, the coast of Ravka, etched into her memory alongside her mother’s scent and father’s voice
- he lives in fog and smoke, in alleys buried between houses that rise so high they squeeze out the sky between them; he sees a world painted in black and red, thrives on other people’s agony and despair
- he makes her a queen – his Wraith queen and he the king who built their court
- there was never a more fearsome thing: the girl who chose to stay in his underworld, all the more threatening because of how kind she was, how hardened she had become, how capable she was of cruelty, yet of love at the same time
- she took him for what he was, she understood the need for the Lord of Death – their world might be worse for him, but he had made Ketterdam a city in which she could fight her way out of her humiliation and hate and that was all she cared about
- he was their king, but nobody was as feared as she, nobody drew everybody’s eye like the little Suli acrobat, ruthless captain of her death-ship, fearless in lofty heights, every other Barrel boss’ envy
- she took death from him, he life from her; they complemented each other, they had to be together, join together to defy the rest of the world
- he didn’t want to be bare, to let everyone see what his life in the underworld had made of him, what death had supposedly done to him. She saw him and cradled his hands in hers, as she realised he was still human, still had a heart beating in his chest.
- her lips spoke of the summer, dripping with honey, drew him towards her, but repulsed him at the same time. Her words spoke of darkness, her eyes of revenge. They drew him towards her, too.
- she was a cracked mirror like him. Her surface gleamed silver with the moon enchanting him, but she didn’t make a secret of her past. Not to him.
- they lived in the shadows, they lived in the secret alleys of a city which was home to ghosts floating along the streets, hiding what they were, forgetting it. But they were as happy as anyone can be under those conditions. They were fighting day to day, but fighting the battles they lived for.
My dash is dead soo… like/reblog if you post any of the following and I’ll check out your blog :)
Tales of series ( graces, xillia, zestiria, berseria mainly but i love all of them!)
Danganronpa ( games and anime)
Fullmetal alchemist (both original and brotherhood! Manga too)
— Hey, Alfred! Wait for me!
— Come on! I won’t lose again, Arthur!
— Is that our secret place now?
— Only ours! We can hang out here every day if you want to. I even will escape my horse riding lessons for games with you!
— Me too. I want to see you every day!
— You know, Arthur, my mother said I will marry with you one day. — And we will be King and Queen for our kingdom. Yes, I was told that too. — Yeah, I think, it will be brilliant! But you have to promise me something. — What’s that? — We will never fall in love with each other. My dad says it will hinder our kingdom’s government. — Okay, I promise!
— Why did you escape from our engagement’s feast, Artie? Under this rain? What’s in your heart? Tell me the truth. — I’m so sorry.
— For what?
— I have broken my promise. I fell in love with my King, Alfie.
— Oh well, the only thing I can say is… Me, Alfred F. Jones, the crown prince of the Kingdome of Spades oficially claim that my heart and soul belong to my Queen, to Arthur Kirkland. The old contract is terminated by mutual decision of both parties. You can kiss your King.
— You’re such a bloody idiot, you know?
— It’ll happen today.
— Yeah, our marriage. Are you still worrying?
— No, I’m not!
— But I am. Since today we oficcially will be King and Queen. Everything gonna change.
— One thing will never change, Alfred. I always will be on your side.
— You’re right. We are King and Queen of the Kingdome of Spades…
— …who fell in love with each other.
My love for you is sick / I am 9-inch to the ground / my prose in bedlam / dying, dying, dying / words can not cure me / but “you” is the word of remedy / I’d leave this kingdom / a palace of my old soul / behind – the door? the mirror? the universe? me? / my heart in contemplation / logic can no longer contain me / the want of you is assaulting me / I am becoming disobedient / I stray and filled with havoc / release me, my need of you / my plea is deafening / bury me in your finest mahogany / lay me your best bouquet / send me to the world where I can finally have you /