- Dan’s little “excuse me” is so cute and the look he’s giving Phil is beautiful. Phil talks with his mouth full, and I usually hate that, but it was adorable somehow. Phil stares at Dan for awhile and my heart has already fallen out of my chest. What a start!
- “That sounds suspicious” and Phil’s little laugh. Very good.
- Phil looks genuinely concerned about the dented wall. Dan has accepted they’ll never get their deposit back.
- Dan almost poked Phil’s eye multiple times during his hair check.
- Dan looks so annoyed at Phil messing up his intro moves.
- Phil’s “that’s what she said” jokes never make any sense and that’s why I love them.
- Dan patiently waits for Phil to explain Yasuhati. He just quietly waits for it to work with a little smirk on his face. I feel like, if this moment had originally been intended for us, Dan would’ve been yelling and grabbing the iPad, telling Phil to let him do it. But, this wasn’t for us, so he was patient and calm.