A/n: omg y'all idk if this is accurate, I never went to my prom Hahaha, enjoy babies! ❤
I put whip cream on a cappuccino and handed is over to Alex Standall, “enjoy your coffee.”
He smiled at me and took the drink of the table and left to sit with Jessica and Hannah.
The front door opened and I’m came Zach looking around Monet’s before spotting me. He smiled widely at me and started to walk over. I looked at my best friend Skye helplessly. I’ve had the biggest crush on him forever.
She shrugged and continued making someone’s drink.
“Y/l/n! What are you doing here?” He asked laughing slightly. He was pretending to be shocked to see me.
“Hey Dempsey! Yeah, I work here. I have for the past, oh, I don’t know, year and a half.” I said annoyed, “and you’ve seen me here since school started this fall, yet, you’re still pretending like you don’t know I work here?”
His smile dropped but he just reached for his wallet, “one Hot Chocolate please.” And handed me a 5 dollar bill with it.
I was about to start to count up his change, “keep it.” He shrugged.
I smiled and put the money back down before scratching hot chocolate on a paper in front of Skye.
“I’ll have that done in a second for you.” I nodded toward Skye who slid a coffee across the table to a middle school age girl.
“Y/n,” Zach said once I went to put the remaining change in the tip jar.
“Yes, Zachary?” I turned around to look at him.
“Um… I actually came here because I was just wondering if you had a date to prom yet?” He asked nervously.
“No,” I said walking over to the other side of the counter and changing out the filter, “i don’t know. I really have never wanted to go.”
Zach’s smile dropped, “oh…” he muttered.
I walked over to his finished drink and put while cream on it just like I did to Alex’s, “why? Do you need advice for asking someone to prom. Those promposals are getting so serious.” I laughed at how much effort people have been putting in for one night that doesn’t even matter. Skye handed me his drink which I put a thick, baby blue, striped, straw into. I slid his drink across the table.
“Um no. I just thought, maybe, you’d wanna go with me…” he looked down at his shoes.
The corners of my mouth tugged upward, “sure.”
He sighed, “I understand.” And grabbed his hot chocolate.
I laughed pushing a stand of hair behind my ear, “I said yes dumb head.”
“Wait really?!” He asked shocked.
“Sure why not,” I said well another person came towards the counter, “you should probably get out of here though, you have practice in,” I glanced at the clock, “about… 3 minutes and I have to take this order.”
Zach realized what time it was and he scrabbled to his feet and he just took his drink, smiled at me, and jogged for the door.
I looked at myself in the mirror once again, “i think I’m ready.”
My mom nodded and her eyes welled up with tears and she quickly wiped them.
I covered my face with my hands ever so gently to not smudge my makeup, “mom don’t cry. I’m just going to prom, not disappearing.”
“Oh don’t do that.” She took my hands away from my face and smiled fanning her eyes, “you’re just so grown.”
My friends and I all decided we wanted to all come to my house, with our families, to get ready for prom.
“Okay! Ladies, I think we’re all finished here?” My mom announced. Everyone nodded in agreement.
I linked arms with my best friend, Jaylyn, and she and I walked together outside. I stepped down the steps of my porch to see Zachary and all my friend’s dates outside too.
I smiled at in Zach’s direction to see him in depth of a conversation with Jaylyn’s boyfriend.
“Cameron!” Jaylyn said happily walking over to hug him.
“Hey.” That pulled him out of his conversation and put all of his concentration on Jaylyn. I looked at my best friend and her boyfriend admiringly.
Zach stared at me with wife eyes before I made my way over to him.
“Staring is rude, you know?” I joked and he laughed putting his head down.
“Hey baby.” He said happily dragging out the ‘y’ hugging me.
‘I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt’
My heartbeat quickened at the sudden slow song. I brushed my hands over my dress, smoothing out the sequins of my royal blue dress.
Zach walked back from talking with Justin and Jess.
“So… it’s a slow song.” He pointed out obviously before grabbing my hips lightly and pulling my body closer to him, “and I’m pretty sure this is the part when we dance together.”
I laughed lightly looking down, I wrapped my arms around his neck, having to lean up on my heels a little bit, “I guess so.”
'Take me back to the night we met’
This was one of my favorites songs, and only one person In all of Liberty knew that. I glanced up at tony, who gave me a wink and pointed to his DJ table.
I shook my head, internally laughing.
So it is, I went to prom with Zach Dempsey, The star basketball player. It almost didn’t feel real, but In a good way. I relaxed and I felt like no one else was in the room besides us.
The only thing that mattered right then, was Zach.
“You’re so beautiful.” The boy in front of me said snapping me out of my thoughts.
My eyes met his and thanks to the dim lights, he didn’t notice the pink tint rise on my cheeks.
“You’re not so bad yourself.” I smiled taking a 'freshly-done-nails-hand" to run through his soft, black hair.
“I love you y/n.” He whispered seconds later.
My stomach did a flip and my knees got weak but Zachary’s gentle, but firm grip on my hips stopped me from slouching even a little bit.
“I love you too…”
I am part of a rich American family, in a rich American suburb, full of rich American people.
Life is hell.
Every morning, me and the rest of the Wives get up at 5:00am sharp. Fifteen minutes of jogging around the neighborhood, five minutes in the shower (set to cold), twenty minutes for hair and makeup, and then five to get dressed. If we’ve managed that in time, meaning no later than 5:45am, we might be allowed solid food with our coffee.
Hey I was wondering could you list YOI completed fics which are long and good ? "-"
What a great ask! Shoutout to all the amazing fic writers who write full freaking novels for free because they love the show that much. You all do such great work for the fandom and I thank you all so much. Here are some of my favourite long, completed fics!
Completed Victuuri Fics (Over 40k Words)
all the world’s a stage by braveten, Explicit, 112k AU where Victor is the the most famous actor in Hollywood and Yuuri is a silver medalist at this year’s GPF… and also has a huge crush on Victor. Yuuri auditions to become his skating coach for a movie with the help of Pitchit and cuteness ensues. Fun, great writing, good plot. Lots of fluff, some angst, and a little bit of smut. Amazing fic!
Home by Kurenaito, Teen, 46k Three years after the series, Yuuri has retired, and he and Viktor live in America. It’s no secret that Viktor likes to make impulsive decisions. Cute adoption fic! Bonus angsty Yurio..
Melodies Unheard, but Felt All the Same by Watermelonsmellinfellon, Mature, 69k Yuuri wanted to make history as the first deaf man to win the Grand Prix Final. Of course he’s a little skeptical of Victor Nikiforov’s presence, but Victor proves to be different, and Yuuri appreciates that. Amazing fic that truly shows that love wins, no matter what obstacles face them.
Maelstrom by feelslikefire, Explicit, 43k Victor Nikiforov is poised to win gold in his fifth consecutive Grand Prix Final. He has the world at his feet, is unparalleled in the sport–right up until a snowstorm blows into Sochi, and he finds himself repeating the same day over and over and over. He stumbles over Yuuri Katsuki, and everything changes. THE GROUNDHOG DAY AU!!
On Our Love by LiaoftheDawn, Mature, 46k The fic where Victor thinks he’s doing the right thing, manages to disappoint all the Yuris in his life, and still everything works out at the end. LOVE this fic… I’m sobbing…
like your french girls by ebenroot, Teen, 102k in which Victor is an artist, Yuuri is his figure skating muse, and Yuri is so done hearing about their stupid love story through Instagram. Great artist AU fic with lots pining Victor and fluffy scenes!
Between us by Vitavili, Mature, 169k Love hurts. Love heals. Sometimes it’s really easy to love. Sometimes it feels like hell. You can forget to love yourself because you are too busy with loving someone else. Stunning fic with heavy angst but a happy ending.
Yuuri!!! on Floor by thehandsingsweapon, Not Rated, 67k The gymnastics edition, in which Viktor is still a skater. A story about how sometimes love comes slow and soft, and how hearts get bigger when they break. Great gymnastics AU!
Until My Feet Bleed and My Heart Aches by Reiya, Explicit, 197k Rivals AU where Yuuri’s main goal, ever since he was a child, is to beat Victor and win the GPF. SO MUCH ANGST (like, so much) and deliciously hot, hot, hot! You might die from reading this… it’s that good. Thumbs up!
Standard Deviations by JustBeHappy, Teen, 82k Victor knew something was wrong when he woke up. Firstly, Yuuri wasn’t by his side in bed. Secondly, the wallpapers weren’t supposed to be blue. Great time travel AU!
Beside the Dancing Sea by lily_winterwood, MapleTreeway, Explicit, 186k New York Times-bestselling author Viktor Nikiforov arrives in the sleepy seaside town of Torvill Cove to cure his writer’s block. After encountering local wallflower Yuuri Katsuki at a party, he discovers that this mysterious dark-haired man has a couple secrets up his sleeve. And Viktor will be damned if he doesn’t find out just what those secrets are. LOVE this fic!
Love So Lifeby shamarmon, Teen, 114k Yuuri Katsuki was simply living his college life, teaching ice skating lessons to little kids, when suddenly his idol and champion figure skater Victor Nikiforov bursts in and requests that he start babysitting his three year old nephew, Yuri Plisetsky. Yuuri finds himself growing to be a part of their family and helping them work through their complicated family issues. Super cute!
lie to make me like you by cityboys, Mature, 80k Victor is a retired actor looking for love, and Yuuri happens to be the (un)fortunate soul to unwittingly ask him out at the beginning of the month. Except relationships don’t come with a script, and it’s much harder understanding love than roles. Awesome actor AU!
Until You Return to Me by BatMads, Teen, 113k Yuuri and Victor are in St. Petersburg together at last, but when Yuuri has difficulty adjusting to the transition and tragedy strikes, it seems as though they may be separated forever. Now they struggle to find their way back to each other when the universe seems to conspire against a happy ending. THE SLOWEST BURN FIC YOU WILL EVER READ OMFGDHFSDK
centripetal force by braveten, Explicit, 85k Victor speaks seven languages. (Physics isn’t one of them.) Luckily, though, he ends up rooming with his antithesis: a shy, black-haired boy who just so happens to be a physics major. I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH
No Less Unthinkable by rageprufrock, Explicit, 79k In which Katsuki Yuuri fights a losing battle with chronic anxiety, the quadruple Salchow, and his own judgment four drinks in — but wins the war. Stunning fic!
pick lilacs for the passing time by astralelegies, Teen, 68k In which the outlandish prodigy Victor Nikiforov hits Yuuri’s life like a whirlwind after he transfers to a prestigious ballet conservatory in Moscow, two grumpy teenagers learn to be friends, and Mila’s Straight Girl CrushTM might not be so straight after all.
An Intangible Force of Motion by doeinstinct, Teen, 76k The new season is in full-swing, and Viktor is realizing just how much work it is to coach and compete, but the exhilaration is worth it. The pain in his leg is probably just from overworking. Probably. So sad but so good.
Call Everything on the Ice…by shysweetthing, 50k Victor learns Japanese while in Hasetsu. He doesn’t tell Yuuri, and things get dicey when he overhears Yuuri and Mari talking about him in Japanese. Repeatedly. ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FICS EVER
starstruck by shizuoh, Teen, 58k In which yuuri is a simple barista, viktor is a famous movie star, and yuri is an 8 year old kid stuck in the middle of it. I adore this fic!
matched by bigspoonnoya, Explicit, 52k Viktor Nikiforov considers himself an excellent matchmaker, but there’s one love life he can’t seem to get right: his own.
46 Of The Most Beautiful Sentences In YA Literature
1. “You could rattle the stars. You could do anything, if you only dared. And deep down, you know it too, and that’s what scares you the most.” —Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass
2. “Because sometimes chance and circumstance can seem like the most appalling injustice, but we just have to adapt. That’s all we can do.” —Gavin Extence, The Universe Versus Alex Woods
3. “I can’t seem to be a pessimist long enough to overlook the possibility of things being overwhelmingly good.” —John Corey Whaley, Where Things Come Back
4. “Books are my friends, my companions. They make me laugh and cry and find meaning in life.” ―Christopher Paolini, Eragon
5. “Because Margo knows the secret of leaving, the secret I have only just now learned; leaving feels good and pure only when you leave something important, something that mattered to you. Pulling life out by the roots. But you can’t do that until your life has grown roots.” —John Green, Paper Towns
6. “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.” ―J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
7. “I’m done with those; regrets are an excuse for people who have failed.” —Ned Vizzini, It’s Kind of a Funny Story
8. “Becoming fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.” —Veronica Roth, Divergent
9. “The moon is a loyal companion. It never leaves. It’s always there, watching, steadfast, knowing us in our light and dark moments, changing forever just as we do. Every day it’s a different version of itself. Sometimes weak and wan, sometimes strong and full of light. The moon understands what it means to be human. Uncertain. Alone. Cratered by imperfections.” —Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me
10. “Eleanor was right. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.” —Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
11. “Don’t be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.” —Natalie Babbit, Tuck Everlasting
12. “Just because we’ve been … dealt a certain hand … it doesn’t mean that we can’t choose to rise above — to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted.” —Stephenie Meyer, Twilight
13. “Some walks you have to take alone.” —Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
14. “That’s the thing about pain. It demands to be felt.” —John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
15. “We believe in the wrong things. That’s what frustrates me the most. Not the lack of belief, but the belief in the wrong things. You want meaning? Well, the meanings are out there. We’re just so damn good at reading them wrong.” —Rachel Cohn, Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares
16. “Why would you be given wings if you weren’t meant to fly?” —Leslye Walton, The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender
17. “Live! Live the wonderful life that is in you! Let nothing be lost upon you. Be always searching for new sensations. Be afraid of nothing.” —Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
18. “It’s just that…I just think that some things are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It’s the universe’s way of providing contrast, you know? There have to be a few holes in the road. It’s how life is.” —Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
19. “The universe is bigger than anything that can fit into your mind.” —Ava Dellaira, Love Letters to the Dead
20. “I try to think about how it all works. At school dances, I sit in the background, and I tap my toe, and I wonder how many couples will dance to ‘their song.’ In the hallways, I see the girls wearing the guys’ jackets, and I think about the idea of property. And I wonder if anyone is really happy. I hope they are. I really hope they are.” —Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
21. “Things were rough all over but it was better that way. That way, you could tell the other guy was human too.” —S.E. Hinton, The Outsiders
22. “What if evil doesn’t really exist? What if evil is something dreamed up by man, and there is nothing to struggle against except our own limitations? The constant battle between our will, our desires, and our choices?” —Libba Bray, Rebel Angels
23. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” —J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
24. “It’s like the people who believe they’ll be happy if they go and live somewhere else, but who learn it doesn’t work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you. If you see what I mean.” —Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book
25. “I can tell you that the end of a life is the sum of the love that was lived in it, that whatever you think you have sworn, being here at the end of Jem’s life is not what is important. It was being here for every other moment.” —Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Princess
26. “Life, with its rules, its obligations, and its freedoms, is like a sonnet: You’re given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself.” —Madeleine L’Engle, A Wrinkle In Time
27. “Maybe who we are isn’t so much about what we do, but rather what we’re capable of when we least expect it” —Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
28. “People never really died. They only went on to a better place, to wait a while for their loved ones to join them. And then once more they went back to the world, in the same way they had arrived the first time around.” ―V.C. Andrews, Flowers in the Attic
29. “Goodbye, I say, goodbye, as I disappear little by little into the middle of the middle of my own spectacular now.” —Tim Tharp, The Spectacular Now
30. “But if I’m it, the last of my kind, the last page of human history, like hell I’m going to let the story end this way…Because if I am the last one, then I am humanity. And if this is humanity’s last war, then I am the battlefield.” —Rick Yancey, The 5th Wave
31. “The words were on their way, and when they arrived, she would hold them in her hands like clouds, and she would ring them out like the rain.” —Markus Zusak, The Book Thief
32. “Child, no one is ever ready for anything. I would never doom you to that. What sort of adventureless life would that be?” —Alethea Kontis, Enchanted
33. “And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” —John Steinbeck, East of Eden
34. “Maybe some people are just meant to be in the same story.” ―Jandy Nelson, I’ll Give You the Sun
35. “If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s this: We all want everything to be okay. We don’t even wish so much for fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. We will happily settle for okay, because most of the time, okay is enough.” —David Levithan, Every Day
36. “Doubt everything at least once. What you decide to keep, you’ll be able to be confident of. And what you decide to ditch, you will replace with what your instincts tell you is true.” ―Amy Plum, After the End
37. “Just as a river by night shines with the reflected light of the moon, so too do you shine with the light of your family, your people, and your God. So you are never far from home, never alone, wherever you go.” —Karen Cushman, Catherine Called Birdy
38. “You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you’ll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present.” —John Green, Looking for Alaska
39. “There’s no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.” —George R.R. Martin, A Clash of Kings
40. “I know that the whole point—the only point—is to find the things that matter, and hold on to them, and fight for them, and refuse to let them go.” —Lauren Oliver, Delirium
41. “We feel cold, but we don’t mind it, because we will not come to harm. And if we wrapped up against the cold, we wouldn’t feel other things, like the bright tingle of the stars, or the music of the aurora, or best of all the silky feeling of moonlight on our skin. It’s worth being cold for that.” —Philip Pullman, The Golden Compass
42. “It’s a lot easier to be lost than found. It’s the reason we’re always searching and rarely discovered—so many locks not enough keys.” ―Sarah Dessen, Lock and Key
43. “On that cold night in January it all slipped into place for me and she became my everything and my everyone. My music, my sun, my words, my logic, my confusion, my flaw.” —Julie Murphy, Side Effects May Vary
44. “Hope? Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there’s no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.” —Laini Taylor, Daughter of Smoke and Bone
45. “[She] had always suffered from a vague restlessness, a longing for adventure that she told herself severely was the result of reading too many novels when she was a small child.” —Robin McKinley, The Blue Sword
46. “Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels, but old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young.” —J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
They have matching onesies; Lauren’s one is gray whilst Camila’s is pink.
They’re both Cuban.
They’re both from Miami, Florida.
Both are Latinas.
Lauren and Camila got the most solos in The X Factor performances.
They are both big fans of One Direction.
They both auditioned in Greensboro, North Carolina.
They both have a younger sister.
They hung out with each other on December 31st, 2012 to January 1st, 2013. They then tweeted a photo of Camila making a funny face and Lauren looking awkward.
Spanish was both their first language.
They live 15 minutes away from each other.
They often switch places with the other girls so they can sit next to each other.
They both love to do accents with each other.
They often think the same things at the same time.
They both have a weakness: Lauren for beanies and Camila for bows.
Lauren is the only one who calls Camila Camz.
Camila said if Lauren got arrested for something, she would get arrested for being so sweet.
They sat right next to each other at a The 1975 concert.
They have the same music taste.
Lauren said Camila is her “Pink Princess”.
Lauren is the “mom”…and Camila is the “father”.
Camila thinks Lauren is a “boss of an intelligent opinion”.
Camila thinks Lauren “is real”.
Camila would switch her mind with Lauren.
Lauren would switch her mind with Camila.
Camila wanted Lauren to kiss her under the mistletoe.
They wear the same “merch” clothes.
The way Lauren looks at Camila after she says “Fall, by Ed Sheeran”.
Lauren is Camila’s celebrity crush. (Oh … and Camila wants to marry with her celebrity crush ..even if her family doesn’t support the relationship.)
Camila would be "Baby Spice” because she is Lauren’s baby.
Lauren is the only person who laughs at Camila’s jokes.
Camila loves Lern Jerg.
Because Lauren helps her when her banana is dead on the floor.
Because Lauren helps her when her microphone breaks.
Because Lauren ties her shoes.
Camila is the sun and Lauren the moon.
Because Lauren doesn’t know what else to say but she thinks Camila is pretty fucking Dope!
Because Camila has Lauren “written on her”.
Because Camila read Lauren’s favorite book.
Because Lauren knows that Camila cried reading “Fault in Our Stars”.
Because one day Camila and Lauren went to the bathroom together and … that’s the end of the conversation!
Because Camila thinks Lauren can sing and is pretty too.
Because they have an audience that calls them crazy! (and they call us delusional!)
Because both like “so many hot boys”.
Because Camila said: “keep the boat floating”.
Because Lauren said “It’s Camren, YOOO!.
Because Lauren wants someone to love her insecurities…and Camila do!
Because Lauren has “the most beautiful emerald eyes in the world”.
Because Camila thinks Lauren is “perfect”.
Camila tried salmon because Lauren loves sushi.
Because Lauren thinks Camila is goofy, not the bad kind goofy, the cute kind goofy.
Because Camila loves people from “planet green eyes”.
“I love you. You’re one of my best friends and I feel like I’ve know you forever. You’re one of the smartest people I know and you’re stuning. I’ve learned a lot from you, just know I’ll always be here for you no matter what!” - Camila on Lauren
“Happy 16th Birthday little one(: thank you for always being you and being one of the raddest people I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. You’re an incredible person and I’m extremely lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for being there to vent with and even though we haven’t known each other for even a year yet, I feel like you’re the sister God forgot to give me. I love you Camzi(: have a good one babe! 💙😘🎉🎈🎁💙#camren” - Lauren on Camila
“Happy 17th Birthday to this little nugget right here. I thought this picture was cute so I decided it would suffice. Just wanted to let you know that you’re an amazing beautiful person and I’m glad that you’ve been alive for 17 years and that 2 of them have been spent with the girls and I because idk you’re pretty rad and an amazing friend and fun to have around. I hope you have an amazing day and feel as special today as you deserve to feel everyday. Thanks for always being there for me when I need you and for being your wonderful self(: I LOVE YOU CAMZ” - Lauren on Camila
“AWHHHHH YAAAY I LOVE YOU UR CUTE 🐏🐟💗🎷” - Camila on Lauren
“The word I’d use to describe Camila is hmm I’m gonna say cutesy, like also goofy. It’s like both, like the good kind of goofy not the weird kind. Like the cutesy kinda goofy” - Lauren on Camila
“LERN JERGI. ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY. YOU ARE 18. THIS IS THE MOMENT YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR. IF YOU STUCK YOUR TONGUE OUT IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW YOU COULD PROBABLY TASTE THE SWEET AND PUNGENT FREEDOM OF DRAGONFLY TATTOOS, NOSE PIERCINGS, AND VOTING RIGHTS. we’ve been through thick and thin in our friendship, and through those thick and thins I’ve gotten blessed enough to experience you as a person. ive gotten to experience your bomb music taste which I am SO HAPPY YOU INTRODUCED ME TO because we have the best time at concerts bonding over bands and there are so many more to come PRAISE JESUS. i can come to you about anything and expect the pure, honest, rare truth and I’ll always be there tell you it’ll be okay when you cry on my shoulder when you feel lonely or hurt. I’ve gotten to see firsthand your incredible sense of justice, when you see that something unfair or wrong has happened, you’ll raise your voice and fight for that person with a bravery that I, and many other people (although they might not admit it) wish they had. i love how passionately you fight for what you think is right and everyone should remind you today and everyday that it’s a strength and not a weakness. i can’t tell you what a comfort it is to know someone like you will stick up for me and have my back, i hope you know i will too. i love you always” - Camila on Lauren
“Super cute candids taken by a random stranger always make good birthday post pics. HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY CAMILA CABELLO. YOU’RE LEGAL NOW YAYYY!!!!!! You are such a beautiful person inside and out and I’m so thankful that I get to call you my friend. Thanks for all the laughs, for being my shoulder to cry on whenever I’ve needed a friend, for giving amazing sound advice (even though you’re just now considered an adult by the government you’ve been there mentally for a while which I greatly appreciate) I wish you many more years of amazingness and I hope you had the best day with your family. You deserve all the love and happiness the world has to offer and I wish it all upon you for many many years to come. I LOVE YOU CAMZZZZ❤️❤️❤️” - Lauren on Camila
“HAPPY 19TH LAUREN!! i remember the day you auditioned for X factor seeing a beautiful green eyed girl belt out an Alicia keys song so perfectly i feared for my life. i remember telling my mom "that girl can sing!! and she’s gorgeous too!!” and then you walked out and i told you i loved your shirt remember? HAHAHA. it’s funny how before we even knew how important we were going to be to each other, something in us knew and something in us will always know. i love how fiercely you defend your opinion, i love your strength, your bold independence, and your desire to live life fully. i love that we crack up at each other’s jokes even when nobody else gets them- and i love those moments where we get caught up in talking about a band or a book and we get lost in the conversation like two normal girls in high school that aren’t about to go do something ridiculous like go to an awards show. i will always be there for you when you need someone to vent to, when you want to talk about the overwhelming underwhelmingness of boys that break our hearts or the overwhelming overwhelmingness of when a kiss leaves your head reeling, when i back you up and you need someone to stick up for you, or when you just need someone to understand- we’ve done that for each other in the last 3 years and we will do that for each other forevermore. i love you so much !!!! happy 19th lern jergi!!!!! camila“ - Camila on Lauren
Summary: Jimin is your landlord’s son. After one stressful day he comes to fix your shower for you. You find yourself constantly thinking about him. Could he be the perfect submissive? (here’s some lovely Jimin moans for the occasion: credit to owner)
I’ve been working on this for forever so i’m excited about it! :)
I’ve honestly been a little surprised this week by the wide variety of reactions to Hera calling Kanan ‘Love’ in the Rebels season three finale.
This is my take:
Kanan and Hera’s canon relationship status is established from their very first scene together in the pilot, in which Hera calls Kanan—you guessed it, 'Love.’
Hera continues to call Kanan 'Love’ or 'Dear’ repeatedly throughout the first season of the show as our heroes fight the Empire around their home base of Lothal and beyond. But then the season ends and so do the terms of endearment, vanishing entirely from her lips until we reach “Zero Hour.” (And we all collectively groaned “Whhhyyyyyyy????”)
This is where I think it gets interesting and says so much about Hera’s character. The real key, to me, is what happens at the end of season 1: the Ghost crew joins the Phoenix Squadron/greater rebellion—a move which was, first and foremost, Hera’s idea. And she quickly becomes a ranking member of the military group.
Suddenly, they are no longer just the space family roaming about solo anymore, they are part of something larger, and their missions, rather than being personal, are now professional, even when they are not with the rest of the fleet. Since before A New Dawn, Hera has been, is, and always will be devoted to and driven by her larger goals in life, and she quickly embraces the professionalism of her new role.
Thus, because we nearly always see Kanan and Hera in the company of others and on a mission, 'dear’ and 'love’ vanish from her public vocabulary. If you happened to work with your significant other (especially in a highly structured or professional environment), you wouldn’t call them 'babe’, hubby’, 'wifey’, etc. at work either.
Over the course of the next two seasons, Hera’s professionalism continues; she grows as a leader and her sense of command expands, until we reach the crisis of “Zero Hour.” The imperial bombardment rains down on Chopper Base, and we watch Hera’s expression shift from confidence/hope to a visceral fear/terror. Before the bombardment, she tells Kanan “You need to get back to base immediately"—a command, an order, properly phrased and neutral. But afterwards (and in front of General Dodonna, no less) that shifts to: "Now please, come home, Love.”
In the face of their mutual near death experiences, Hera drops her professional guard and for a single moment, they are just them. She’s Hera, and Kanan’s the man she loves, whose safety matters more than anything else in the galaxy. The moment is both minuscule and enormous. It’s just one slip, but it reassures us—it tells us that no matter where they go, what they do, or who they work with, Kanan and Hera are still Kanan and Hera.
Their private life may be private, but they are still as in love and devoted as ever. And this is beautiful to me.
I also want to note that her admission isn’t a weakness, in any way. Just a little while later, when Thrawn threatens Kanan to try to get Hera to surrender (certainly inferring the nature of their relationship himself), she stands as strong as ever.
Tough as durasteel and always in love with her Jedi, that’s my girl.
Request: Anon- Jeff request please! “She’s not my girl”, could you make it like something reader overheard? For example she passes her friends, the jocks, on the way to class. But not before she heard Justin say something like, “look Atkins, it’s your girl” And she get’s upset because they’re not dating, but they’re not not-dating either. And she’s upset and mad at school, but he’s her ride home. Then in the car, could reader be petty at first like Jeff asking, bad day at school/practice? And she’s like nope! And he puts his hand on her thigh when he’s driving as she pulls away so he’s like “oh so you’re mad at me?” And he won’t leave until she tells him.
Warnings: None I don’t think. A little swearing, Justin being kinda pervy, Jeff being too adorable for words. I think that’s it.
A/N. Thanks for the request! I’m sorry this took me so long, but I loved writing this one :) I summarized the request, but I feel like I got the gist. I should be answering requests a little more frequently now that I’m getting back in the flow so feel free to keep sending them in. Alright guys, you ready? Enjoy!
(Y/n) hummed to herself as she walked down the hallways, practically skipping as she made her way towards her second period class, weaving through the crowded hallways that usually angered her without a care in the world. She had crashed at Jeff’s last night, after a Fast and Furious marathon had run late, and had skipped first to go home and shower. She had been thinking about skipping the whole day, but she had a chem test in third and couldn’t afford to miss it.
Even the thought of covalent bonds couldn’t dampen her good mood. Things had finally happened between her and Jeff last night. The movie marathon had begun as a friend thing, with Clay, Hannah, and Tony over as well to spend the rainy day watching television and hanging out. As the day had changed to night, first Tony, then Hannah and Clay had excused themselves to finish the last of their weekend homework and get to bed early, leaving (y/n) alone with Jeff. He had merely shrugged once the others had left, flashed a breathtaking smile, and asked if she wanted pizza or chinese for dinner.
The two had been casual friends forever, the way kids in small towns all knew each other, but over the last few months (y/n) had noticed things start to change between her and Jeff. He was no longer the awkward, gangly kid with braces who collected baseball cards, and she was pretty sure he had felt the shift too. Suddenly there was a lot more touching, a lot more teasing, late nights spent texting and lunch periods spent sharing inside jokes. It was amazing. Everyone else had begun to notice too, teasing the both of them about the flirting and the ‘eye sex’, which they both resolutely denied. If anyone asked, they were just friends. But obviously (y/n) wanted more. And she was sure Jeff did too.
jackgilinsky: i don’t care what anyone says, this girl is the love of my life. i can’t imagine a world without her. it doesn’t matter what i’m going thru, she somehow knows exactly what to do to make me smile at any given moment. she is my very best friend & knows literally every little thing about me. i’m telling u this girl is special. not only is she the most gorgeous human being i have ever laid my eyes on, but she has the kindest heart of anyone i have ever met. she’s the type of person who puts herself second to everyone else. i’ve only known her for about 3 years, but those 3 years feel like a lifetime. she has taught me so much & i continue to learn from her every day. madison elle beer i love you with all of my heart & pray that i get to call u mine forever. you are the reason i go to sleep with a smile on my face. please never ever change. i can’t wait to see what u do over these next few years & u better know i’ll be there for u every step of the way. no matter how rocky the road may get. you are my soulmate. HAPPY 18TH. hope it was the best one yet. p.s. i’m sorry i posted a video of you sleeping. i hope u can forgive me. i love you. i’m gonna spoon u now. goodnight.
A/N: This idea was sprouted by one of those ads we’re the two people are texting about something really agnsty or suspenseful and you have to download the app to see the whole story. I loved the idea so much and thought no one would be more suited for it than Void. I want to thank @writing-obrien for seriously helping me out with this when I was completely stumped. Also @celestial-writing because this fic would not be finished if it weren’t for her motivating me to push through up until the very end. And @sarcasticallystilinski too for all her feedback. I think they all edited this at some point too so thank you beautiful babes, I love you all more than most. Lastly, Koneko is Japanese for kitten so says google translater. I’m sorry if I got that wrong.
An overdue list of my favourite pieces and fic writers! The following is a collection of Jungkook x reader fics. A big thank you to all the fic writers included for inspiring me and above all sharing such amazing stories!
“Actually, it’s short for Maximum Lightwood,” said Magnus. “As in the most amount of Lightwood you can have.”
Far below them the world spun by, a patchwork of summer-gold fields, green hills, and luminous, winding rivers of blue and green. It was beautiful, but Julian could not take his eyes off his brother. So this is the Wild Hunt, he thought. This freedom, this expanse, this ferocity of joy. For the first time, he understood how and why Mark’s choice to stay with his family might not be an easy one. For the first time he thought in wonder of how much his brother must love him after all, to consider giving up the sky for his sake.
3. And even odder, when Mark and Kieran had come into the library, Kieran had gone immediately over to Max and picked him up, delighted by his blue skin and his tiny horns.Max had stuck his hand into Kieran’s wavy hair and pulled. Kieran had just laughed. “That’s right, it changes color, little nixie-like warlock,” he said. “Look.” And his hair went from blue-black to blue in an instant. Max giggled.“I didn’t know you could do that on purpose,” said Mark, who had always thought of Kieran’s hair as a reflection of his moods, uncontrollable as the tides.“You don’t know a lot of things about me, Mark Blackthorn,” Kieran said, setting Max down.Alec and Magnus had exchanged a look at that, the sort of look that made Mark feel as if they had reached a silent and agreed-upon consensus …
“You’re going to have to learn to live with it,” Jules said. “Even if it horrifies you, Emma. Even if it makes you sick. Just like I’m going to have to live with whatever other boyfriends you have, because we are forever no matter how, Emma, no matter what you want to call what we have, we will always be us.”
5. They threw their weapons down and hurled themselves toward the row of horses, one after the other — Livvy leapt at Julian, throwing her arms around his neck. Mark flung himself from his horse and landed to find himself being hugged tightly by Dru and Tavvy. Ty came more quietly, but with the same incandescent happiness on his face. He waited for Livvy to be done nearly strangling her brother and then stepped in to take Julian’s hands.And Julian, who Kit had always thought of as an almost frightening model of control and distance, grabbed his brother and yanked him close, his hands twisting in the back of Ty’s shirt. His eyes were shut, and Kit had to look away.He had never had anyone but his father, and he was sure beyond any words that his father had never loved him like that.
6. “Clary, what are you not telling me?”There was a long silence. Clary looked out toward the dark water, biting her lip. Finally, she spoke. “Jace asked me to marry him.”“Oh!” Emma had already begun opening her arms to hug the other girl when she caught sight of Clary’s expression. She froze. “What’s wrong?”
7. There was a long silence. Magnus sighed. “I have to hand it to you,” he said. “I never thought Jace and Clary would be topped by anyone else in terms of insane, self-destructive decisions, but you all are giving them a run for their money.”“I really had nothing to do with this,” Kieran pointed out stiffly.“I think you will find many poor decisions led you here, my friend,” Magnus said. “All right, you — all of you — wait here. And don’t do anything stupid.”He strode out of the room on long, black-clad legs, swearing under his breath.“He’s getting more and more like Gandalf,” said Emma, watching him go. “I mean, a hot, younger-looking Gandalf, but I keep expecting him to start stroking his long white beard and muttering darkly.
8. There was a commotion atop the pavilion, and a single blast from a horn shattered the murmuring quiet in the clearing. The gentry looked up. A tall figure had appeared beside the throne. He was all in white, salt-white, with a doublet of white silk and gauntlets of white bone. White horns curled from either side of his head, startling against the blackness of his hair. A gold band encircled his forehead.Cristina exhaled. “The King.”Emma could see his profile: it was beautiful. Clear, precise, clean like a drawing of something perfect. Emma couldn’t have described the shape of his eyes or cheekbones or the crook of his mouth, and she lacked Jules’ ability to paint it, but she knew it was uncanny and wonderful and that she would remember the face of the King of the Seelie Court for all of her life.He turned, bringing his face into full view. Emma heard Cristina gasp faintly. The King’s face was divided down the middle. The right side was the face of a handsome young man, luminous with youth and beauty. The left side was an inhuman mask, gray skin tight and leathery over bone, eyesocket empty and black, mottled with red scars.Kieran, bound to the tree, looked once at the monstrous face of his father and turned his head away, his chin dropping, tangled dark hair falling to hide his eyes.
9. When Emma came out into her bedroom, wearing sweatpants and a tank top and rubbing her hair dry with a green towel, she found Mark curled up at the foot of her bed, reading a copy of Alice in Wonderland.He was wearing a pair of cotton pajama bottoms that Emma had bought for three dollars from a vendor on the side of the PCH. He was partial to them as being oddly close in their loose, light material to the sort of trousers he’d worn in Faerie.If it bothered him that they also had a pattern of green shamrocks embroidered with the words GET LUCKY on them, he didn’t show it. He sat up when Emma came in, scrubbing his hands through his hair, and smiled at her.Mark had a smile that could break your heart. It seemed to take up his whole face and brighten his eyes, firing the blue and gold from inside.“A strange evening, forsooth,” he said.Emma put her hands on her hips. “Don’t you forsooth me.”
10. “It can’t last,” Emma said, staring at him, because how could it, when they could never keep what they had? “It’ll break our hearts.”He caught her by the wrist, brought her hand to his chest. Splayed her fingers over his heart. It beat against her palm, like a fist punching its way out of his ribcage. “Break my heart,” he said. “Break it in pieces. I give you permission.”
11. “I have always needed you, Kieran,” Mark said. “I have needed you to live. I’ve always needed you so much, I never had a chance to think about whether we were good for each other or not.”Kieran sat up. “That is honest,” he said, finally. “I cannot fault you there.”
12. Cristina spread her hands apart in bewilderment, and winced. Mark’s expression turned to one of concern.“You’re not in pain?” he said.“No,” she said. “Are you?”“You’re near me,” he said. “There is no reason for me to hurt.”
“I know.” Mark brushed his lips across her forehead. Cristina could feel his heart pounding. “We’ll figure it out. We’ll fix it.”
Kieran sat up rather reluctantly. The waves of his hair had lightened to blue; he turned around, and leaned back against Mark, rather as if they were on horseback and Mark was behind.
15. Kieran shook his head. “I cannot do it,” he said.“Kier —“ Mark began angrily, but Kieran had his head down, like a beaten dog. His hair fell, sweat-tangled, into his face, and his shirt and the waist of his breeches were soaked in blood. “You’re bleeding again. I thought you said you were healing?”“I thought I was,” Kieran said softly. “Mark, leave me here —“A hand touched Mark’s shoulder. Cristina. She had put her knife away. She looked at him, levelly. “I’ll help you get him over the wall.”
16. “Not one of my best,” said Magnus, to Kieran. “I apologize — I’m not a big fan of your father’s.”“My father does not have fans.” Kieran leaned against the edge of the table. “He has subjects. And enemies.”“And sons.”“His sons are his enemies,” said Kieran, without inflection.
how much longer do I have to wait how many more nights do I have to stay awake to see you to meet you
Summary: Your whole life has been plagued by the sight of gray: cold and lonely and unbearably plain; you thought you were the exception to a system of fate and destiny that brought two people together. That is, until your favorite Kpop group undergoes their first international tour. Pairing: Jimin | Reader Genre: Fluff; Idol/Fan AU + Soulmate AU (the one in which colors get brighter and brighter than closer you are and fade into gray when they’re too far) Word Count: 11,869 Author’s Note: This was an idea I originally had for Hopeless Hearts, but it didn’t feel right in comparison to what Hopeless Hearts has become now. I knew I wanted to write something for Jimin again so this idea came back to me with more details and it just felt… right.
ALSO thank you Katie aka @minsvga for reading my outline and basically letting me talk you through the entire plot and letting me update you whenever I hit different word counts.
You always thought you were broken—a failed outcome of a nearly flawless structure that has bounded and tied two people together since the very creation of human beings. You had heard of those special cases, of people who just saw gray their entire lives no matter how many oceans they covered and no matter how far they traveled, no matter if they searched the deepest corners or sought out the tallest mountains. You’ve heard of people in which distance wasn’t the problem—it was just them. Their existence had been doomed from the moment they were born, to live their life in monotone quality. Quite literally too, in fact. Knowing that there would be no one waiting for them on the other side as they slowly ventured through, never knowing a sunset or a sunrise or the grass—their life like an old film, classic and hazy and left behind.
For the first seventeen years of your life, the thought of just not having a soulmate was something that you didn’t necessarily think too deeply about. Some of your friends were of equal level to you, basking in the gray plaguing your line of sight. Albeit, there were a small handful who caught glimpses of red and yellow and blue, all of which were tinged in gray, during the duration of high school. And then there were an even smaller handful who were immediately gifted with the sight of the rainbow right out of the gate—their soulmates are the ones they end up going to prom with or are in the running for best couple in the yearbook, or other varying degrees of gross shit like that.
At a young age, the idea and concept of a soulmate, the concept of forever, was far too grand and far too wide to understand or grasp entirely. It also just seemed much too gross for you to want to understand. The thought that there was someone out there made just for you? Preposterous.
For the first seventeen years of your life, you didn’t really care. And you knew there were many others like you who shared that same belief system. No one wanted to have to settle down too early.
But none of you understood the true gravity of what it would be like to finally find your soulmate and the sensation of experiencing something you had been deprived of your entire life—henceforth you continued not caring, not knowing what you were missing out on in spite of everyone gushing endlessly about it.
Finding one’s soulmate has always meant to be a personal experience, something that could never be replicated or repeated—for a soulmate is supposed to provide as a ‘one and only’ occurrence; something that people could talk about yet not understand unless one had also uncovered the discovery of what would follow upon meeting a soulmate.
For the first seventeen years of your life, the art of ignoring those type of conversations shared between parents and girls who thought they were better than anyone else gradually started to become second nature to you. Yes, you could grasp that meeting your soulmate was going to mark a momentous occasion in your life, but was it really that important? You were going to meet him eventually, so what was the point of rushing through everything?
Every izuocha scene in bnha and other izuocha stuff
Despite this fanbase being so small, they actually have a lot of scenes together… so lemme start from the very beginning
Uraraka stopping Izuku from falling from falling on his face as well as saving from 5-6 seconds of utter embarassment.
Look at how happy he is to talk to a girl, and a cute girl for that matter, and it just so happens that she is actually the first girl Izuku has actually ‘talked’ to. It’s not like Izuku has never spoken to a female in his life before (I mean he has his mom, and I’m sure he’s talked to other girls in his past classes but you get the point), but this was like the first time according to Izuku that he had a real conversation with a girl.
Izuku is a hella nervous for the entrance exam and he sees Uraraka as a source of comfort, well at least someone to talk to for him calm him down a little before Iida stopped him. This isn’t like an actual romantic moment or whatever so don’t hate me for this please, but at least it’s something right?
Izuku saving Uraraka from the robot, this scene is what triggered their friendship. He could have chosen to run away like everyone else did, he had zero points but he still chose to sacrifice his chances of getting into U.A just to save her.
Uraraka going out of her way to beg them to let Izuku at least have some of her points, no normal person would do that… no one would go out of their way to make sure a complete stranger passed, I mean it’s an exam so it’s every man for themselves. And look at how touched Izuku is here… with the kind of shitty people around him (bakugou, his middle school classmates, his middle school teacher, that doctor) he never would’ve imagined anyone going out of their way to do something like this for him. They actually both made an impact on each other after the entrance exam. And I know for a fact that people are gonna argue with this and say that she was just being nice and shit
You’re telling me that you’re just gonna ignore this?!!! He indirectly said this girl was attractive.
Here he is acting like a normal socially awkward teenager who’s too shy to talk to a cute girl, and we’re just gonna ignore this??? I mean he can’t even look her in the eye, doesn’t that mean something?
Uraraka cheering for Izuku in the backgorund…
Uraraka being worried about Izuku’s swollen finger…
Izuku finds Uraraka to be very attractive again, twice.
Izuku blushing like crazy because he’s on the same team with a cute girl who just happens to be his first real friend, who’s a cute girl.
And this is probably the most important moment. Izuku easily accepted the new meaning that Uraraka gave to the the demeaning name Deku. We all know that it’s impossible to change the meaning of the word, especially a word that a lot of people already know the meaning of. I’m sure Izuku knew that. He probably would have accepted the name of it was someone else who changed the meaning but I don’t think he would’ve accepted it as quickly as he did for Uraraka, because it really touched him when she said that.
At first you’d think Izuku just felt super flattered for what Uraraka did to his name, but he took it to heart. Look at him confidently declaring the ‘new meaning of his name’, this surprised Uraraka too because… well she didn’t think he’d take it seriously.
Bakugou has zero chill XD
Izuku treasures the new meaning of his name so much that he even decides to make it his hero name, aka the hero name he’ll be using for the rest of his life, the name that he’ll forever be known as, and the name that sounds so demeaning… good luck with that my son…
Uraraka voting for Izuku knowing fully well that she could have voted for herself, but she voted for Izuku because of her admiration for him.
Uraraka being the only person to notice Izuku wasn’t in his costume. Izuku blushing, or getting excited… or blushing I can’t really explain what was going on here between these two but they were definitely having a moment.
Uraraka teaming up with Izuku when he was all alone which brought Izuku to tears. She teamed up with him because she’s most comfortable with him, they’re both really good friends, and because she admires him so much. Izuku is surprised too, because if she teamed up with anyone else it would give her a better chance for her to win. So once again, Izuku’s touched by Uraraka’s affection towards him.
Uraraka getting jealous of Hatsume because she’s getting all of Izuku’s attention. It’s not like Uraraka wanted to be the center of izuku’s llife 24/7 or anything but how can I say it… it’s kinda annoying to be really good friends with a boy and then some other girl just swoops in from nowhere and grabs his attention, I mean I know I’d feel a little ‘ish’ if that happened to me, because Uraraka was basically like the third wheel throughout the cavalry battle, and no one likes being a third wheel.
Uraraka admiring Izuku’s strategic mind once again, although she mainly said this because she was feeling uneasy.
Izuku knew Uraraka felt uneasy about going against Bakugou, so he went out of his way to make a plan for her to win. It’s funny because this is exactly how Izuku felt before his first fight with Bakugou, and Uraraka was the one comforting him and trying to help him feel better, and now the roles have been reversed.
Although I’m glad Uraraka rejected his help, because it helped her realize that she couldn’t always rely on others for her success.
Izuku was rooting for her throughout the whole Kacchako battle (and jeez, have I ever said how much I love Bakugou and Uraraka in this fight) and he was concerned for her safety. Izuku was Uraraka’s motivational drive here, her motivation to win.
Izuku was rooting for her before the match even started, sure he felt nervous but at least he didn’t immediately think he she was gonna lose like EVERYONE else did.
Izuku feeling bad for not being able to do anything for her…
He’s the only one that goes out of his way to check up on her, not even Iida, or Tsuyu.
Izuku saw right through Uraraka and she obviously knew she was lying about being totally fine. He felt guilty that he wasn’t able to do anything to help her win… even though there was really nothing he could do.
Uraraka’s helped Izuku out so many times, so the only thing he wants to do for her, what he needs to do for her is return the favor.
This was part was pretty sweet on both ends.. although I’m still not sure if Bakugou was pissed off at Izuku because he thought he let Uraraka use her quirk carelessly and throw him off guard (gonna wait for the anime to clear that up, afterall this episode is gonna air in about 2 weeks or so…)
Anyway, Izuku is defending Uraraka here by saying she’s completely capable of devising strategic plans on her own.
Izuku getting super flustered after having a real conversation on a phone with a girl… who just happened to be Uraraka. Uraraka getting teased about being in love…. she could have called Iida too, but she decided to call Izuku instead.
Uraraka using Izuku as a source of motivation, again.
I think we’re all familiar with this scene. This is the moment Uraraka realized that she may in fact have a crush on Izuku.
And this is the moment when she sorta confirmed it, and she even said “probably”
This. This is just adorable.
My buddy @happycloude-91 pointed out in this post. This was probably one of the sweetest things Uraraka’s ever done. She did a little first-aid thing for Izuku to at least try and reduce the pain even though she knew it wouldn’t do much. She didn’t try and stop him and say “there’s no way I’ll let you go! Not with those injuries and blah blah blah”, because she understood the weight of the situtation and she understood Izuku’s feelings, plus Izuku probably wouldn’t have listened to her anyway.
Hell she even tore her shirt in half to help Izuku and seemed like it worked pretty well. We all know that Uraraka doesn’t have a lot of money, and she probably doesn’t have the best clothes either, yet she still sacrificed to help Izuku.
Hatsume is a trigger to Uraraka’s jealousy, since it mostly pops up when she’s around. Her face here, she obviously doesn’t like what she’s seeing, because not only was Izuku almost explodo-killed, he came chest-to-chest with another girl!
Uraraka getting a little more jealous here because Hatsume’s getting Izuku’s attention, but she mostly feels like she’s getting left behind and she wants to walk side by side with Izuku.
Uraraka’s feelings for Izuku confirmed. The fact that she was thinking about the whole thing with Hatsume all day shows something.
Uraraka noticing and admiring Izuku’s strength again.These pages just say it all…
In the hero license exam, even though ‘Uraraka’ came out of nowhere with absolutely no plan at all, which could have led to her failing right there…
Izuku still jumped in to save her, jeopardizing his own chances of passing the exam.
adding this because the way he carried her was just…PERFECT.
This is probably one of my favorite scenes in this arc. Izuku knew Uraraka wasn’t that careless, he knew that she was much more stronger than that.
This line has a lot of depth in it guys. Izuku knew Uraraka was a lot smarter than to come out without any sort of plan.
Uraraka believing in Izuku’s strength.Uraraka sees Izuku as an image of victory, that’s why she always thinks about him when she’s in a pinch or is she wants to win (let that be a reminder for those who think she’s ‘obsessed’).
Izuku is to Uraraka what Kacchan is to him, an image of victory. (but we don’t go ahead and call Izuku obsessed whenever he thinks about Kacchan, which he does A LOT, do we???) It’s not that she’s obsessed with being like him but she has the same feelings that Izuku has for Kacchan.
Uraraka getting jealous again and contemplating her feelings.
Uraraka’s feelings getting in the way of her focus.
Chapter 109 says it all, at least in Uraraka’s side, she knows that she has feelings for Izuku. I’m not gonna say the word love because this is a fan translation so it’s not 100% accurate, also the word love is pretty strong in Japan, so I think Horikoshi must have used a… how can I say it? a less serious word in the second panel… I could be completely wrong though.
We know that she ‘shut down her feelings’ but that doesn’t mean they’re completely gone right?
Uraraka notices things about Izuku, and you can read all about that in my other buddy @rex101111‘s post here.
Also, have I mentioned that they are ALWAYS together??!
And there are a lot more screencaps of them standing together and that includes the panels I used for this post too, but we know that I can’t fit all those screencaps in this post XD
The omake. I can already feel all of the kacchako shippers glaring daggers at me XD.
But anyway, many misinterpret this as a Kacchako scene… but it’s actually not. The reason is because, Uraraka came to talk to Bakugou about Izuku, not her, or heir fight, but Izuku. I know people are gonna be like “she sees through Bakugou!” or “Bakugou called her by her name!”, but let’s be honest, what Uraraka was saying here was: you either make up with Izuku or just stop being mean to him. Overall her primary concern was Izuku, because nobody likes to see their friend/love interest constantly get bullied right?
Another thing is the drama CD 7. The drama CD 7, the drama CD 7, the drama CD!!! I freaking love the drama CD 7, because it is a safe haven for us izuocha shippers.
Izuku and Uraraka eating lunch together, Uraraka teasing Izuku for nerding about heroes… well she didn’t exactly tease him, she giggled and he blushed!
Izuku and Uraraka chatting near Izuku’s desk before Bakugou came and interrupted them XD
Izuku saved Uraraka from the sludge villain and he happened to hold hands with her for a very long time, and Bakugou himself had to point it out!
Izuku stuttering and blushing after he realized just how long he held Uraraka’s hand and how good it felt. Then he starts to remember how he had to do a folk dance with a guy when he was in middle school because there weren’t enough girls… and I love how my son is such a loveable nerd/dork omg XD
Uraraka mistook Izuku’s flustered face as some kind of adrenaline rush which was adorable.
There were other good scenes in the drama cd, but these are like the cutest ones, and mind you the drama CD was written by HORIKOSHI KOUHEI!
So it’s technically canon :p
I know I said that the wiki is about 98% accurate, but if people can believe Jirou is a lesbian from reading the wiki then I can believe this right? I know the love is one sided for now, but Izuku has shown a lot of signs in the beginning of the series, he obviously won’t show any now because of where the series is going… but it’s gonna come back…soon.
and one more thing…
WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS TAG EXIST???? THIS IS THE ONLY SHIP IN BNHA THAT I’VE SEEN WITH THIS TAG!
There are only like two posts under this tag and one of them just happens to be someone answering my ask, and if you’re wondering why I like that post if you ever see it, it’s because I like all posts that answer my asks just to let the person know that I’ve seen their answer.
Summary: It’s another sleepless night. As you lay in bed next your beautiful husband, you both fight the tiredness, and he reveals something special, even if it starts off as a joke at first.
Word Count: 695
A/N: sorry for another short one!! next week i hope will be better
Prompt: “What’s the matter, sweetie?”: #18 on the drabble requests for Chris and reader bc I DIE for consoling daddy evans lol - anon
He waited. Staring at the ceiling, hands folded over his chest, he waited. The clock on the nightstand on his side of the bed read three thirty-seven a.m. His eyes felt dry, exhausted, and all he wanted was to close them, to fall asleep, and not just fall asleep but stay asleep. For a moment, his eyes fell to the woman on his left, curled into his side, though, he could tell by her breathing that she was waiting, too.
Sighing quietly, Chris curled his arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer to him, lips meeting your forehead. A little groan slipped out, and you squeezed your eyes shut as you nuzzled into your husband’s side, throwing an arm around his middle. He chuckled beneath his breath, the sound of it dripping with exhaustion.
“Good news is that we have each other,” He murmured, grinning down at you in the dark. He pressed a kiss into your hair.
Chris felt you shake a bit, laughing quietly, and then hug him closer. “Right. Why should at least one of us sleep when we can both suffer?”
(I don’t even remember how the subject came up but @beatlemaniacinthetardis and I were taking about the Amis getting together at someone’s house and telling each other stories from when they came out of the closet. We stayed up way too late last night coming up with these so we felt the need to share)
Bahorel comes out to his family when he goes downstairs in the rainbowest of rainbow shirts, announces that he’s going to Pride, and just sort of stares at each of them until they understand.
Courfeyrac realizes he’s gay in his preteen years and it takes him like a year to work up the courage to come out to his friends (Enjolras and Combeferre) and family (mom and dad). When he tells them they all just go “sweetie, we know”. Enjolras and Combeferre bake him a confetti cake that says CONGRATS in edible glitter. Courfeyrac cries.
Feuilly doesn’t really have anyone to come out to, since he has no living relations and he went straight into a job at a young age. He kind of…forgets to, to be honest, so he’s not out to his co-workers. They only find out when Bahorel comes to get him from work one day and he kisses Feuilly hello.
Like in canon, Cosette grows up into a pretty girl who loves attention. She’s very meticulous about the way she looks and is like nice when she notices guys checking her out. One day, though, a pretty girl smiles at her and does the checking-out thing and Cosette is like oh no when she feels her heart do the THING. She tells papa later that evening, and he’s amazing and supportive because, well, he’s Jean Valjean. He joins her marching in the Pride parade the following summer.
Enjolras’ coming out doesn’t go so well. He’s pretty much known he likes boys since forever ago, but only tells his parents at the end of high school. His parents are cold and arrange a Nice Girl for him to marry at the age of 25 or whatever. Enjolras fights with them on it, but when they continue to stand firm he decides they don’t deserve to be in his life anyway. He moves in with Combeferre, who he came out to years ago.
Joly and Bossuet, who have basically known each other since birth, come out to each other before anyone else. They then make a pact to come out to their friends and family on the same day. Bossuet’s parents don’t take it so well–his dad is pissed, and his mom tries to push him to go back to church. His friends, too, say “yeah that’s cool” but he can tell every time he says something that even approaches the subject of his sexuality that they’re weird about it. Joly’s, on the other hand, went well. His friends start teasing him like “yeah man I bet you thought you had appendicitis the first time you saw a guy you liked” and stuff, but they’re cool with it. Joly’s family ends up pretty much adopting Bossuet, too. Bossuet’s parents come knocking for him one day and Joly’s four younger siblings work together to slam the door in their face. (Bonus: since those two have a hivemind, they tell each other about being poly the same day.)
The subject of their combined affections, Musichetta, was a total badass about her coming out. She told her parents straight up that she was poly/pan. They were not sold on the idea, but she told them to accept her as she was or she’d leave without a second thought. It takes them a while to get used to the idea, but Chetta answers whatever questions they have. They grow to understand her, and come to love Joly and Bossuet once the three of them start dating.
Jehan has a hard time with it all. They WANT to come out, to family and friends alike, but they want to understand themselves before they try and explain it to anyone else. They tell this to the Amis who are all just like…you don’t have to ever figure it out. It’s alright. No matter who you are or what you do or who you love, we’ll be here to support you. Jehan cries really hard because they’ve been so confused for so long and their found family is saying that it’s okay to be unsure forever because who needs a title anyway? The greatest of group hugs happens that day, Jehan smiling in the centre of it. (Bonus: shortly after that, Jehan asks the Amis to start saying “they/them”. Grantaire buys a ton of neutral-looking clothes with gross flower print that he knows Jehan will LOVE. Enjolras falls in love with R a lil bit more since he knows he doesn’t have all that much money but he spent a bunch of it for Jehan to be happy and comfortable anyway).
Combeferre comes out to all his friends shortly after he meets them, but he never comes out to his family at all. He knows they’re homophobic, and a) he doesn’t like to start fights, and b) he decides that they don’t deserve to know. In an act of silent rebellion, he secretly gets a part-time job as a sales guy at a boot shop for drag queens. Courfeyrac’s the shop’s #1 customer. (Kinky Boots AU someone back me up here)
While Marius is almost entirely on the straight side, but every so often he’ll meet a man who sets his little Pontmercy heart aflutter. Courf is one of those guys and when they end up roommates Marius kind of…”aksdjasgkdhdh Lord save my poor bisexual soul”. But then he meets Cosette. He doesn’t tell her for ages because he’s terrified of what she’ll think, but eventually he works up the courage. She laughs because hey she’s bi too!! From that point on, they point out attractive people of various genders to each other while they’re on dates. (Bonus: one day, Marius and his grandfather get into an argument about politics over dinner. In a moment of passion, Marius stands and yells “LONG LIVE NAPOLEON! ALSO, I SOMETIMES LIKE BOYS!” His grandfather faints into his chair.)
Eponine never really had friends, so she has no frame of reference for what romantic attraction feels like. When she meets Marius, she figures instantly that what she’s feeling is romantic love. Shortly after, she meets Cosette and feels the same way. Now she’s confused. And then she meets the rest of the Amis and feels the same way about ALL of them. It’s very strange to have a crush on everyone, she thinks. With Grantaire and Jehan’s help, she comes to understand that what she’s feeling is, in fact, platonic love. And god, is she relieved to know. The only family members she tells about being aro/ace are Gavroche and Azelma. Azelma is like “I think that might be me too” and Gav is like “sweet, more lovely ladies for me”.
FINALLY, Grantaire. He’s never really given a shit about what gender his lovers were, and never given a shit about who knows about it. He doesn’t know or care whether or not his parents know. But oh, god, then he meets Enjolras, and can no longer imagine loving anyone else of any gender. When the Amis share their coming out stories, he just snorts and says ‘does it count if you’re only attracted to one person?’ and he accidentally stares at Enj as he says it and the Amis collectively suck in a breath because if they didn’t know who he was talking about before, they certainly do now. (Bonus: Everyone braces themselves when Enj stands up and goes to R, thinking Enj is going to try and start shit, but they start applauding when instead Enjolras grabs Grantaire’s face and kisses the life out of him).