I am very sad today because my little floppy daughter, Emilia, died in the night. We don’t know what happened yet; she was only 5, and I haven’t been at home for a week or so, so it’s a mystery at the moment.
Very important facts about my lovely pudding child:
- I got her because she was the rabbit no-one wanted, as she was considered too old to adopt (at 6 months!) and not cute enough. She was very snuggly and tried to go home with me inside my coat, and so I decided that I would let her.
- she was a VERY GREEDY BUN. She used to put her food into a pile and sit on it so that our other rabbit, Gus, couldn’t get at it, and then she would pull bits of food out from underneath her and chomp them secretly. We had to be careful what we fed her, but she was always a healthy weight and we got her checked regularly.
- every time we went to the vet, they would tell us that she was the friendliest and best behaved rabbit they’d ever treated. She charmed about 5 vets into saying this.
- her favourite pat site was the base of her ears, and she would chatter (rabbit purring) as soon as she realised it was incoming.
- a few weeks ago, I bought them some nice new toys and she tried to eat all of them. I’m glad she enjoyed them for the past few weeks.
- she always came out to say hello whenever you went outside, and would try and climb your leg and eat your ankles.
- she destroyed 3 pairs of earphones.
- she put a hole in my favourite trousers, jumper and dressing gown.
- she would help me clean the hutch by chewing open the bales of straw and pulling it all out.
- this photo was taken on Halloween and she was being spoopy.
- I love her a lot a lot a lot and I’m going home today to see her and I’m very upset, but I’m glad I wasn’t the one who found her.
Sorry for morbid post. Emilia was a happy blancmange, so she would want pats and rubs, not sadness. When I get home, I’m going to pat Gus a lot, whether she likes it or not (which she won’t, because she’s a grumpy rabbit fuck) and rub Clod’s head, and that is the best thing I can do for Emilia now.
Before I met you, blue used to be my favourite colour. I liked all shades, the ones from the sky, the sea, my favourite jumper. I loved it.
Then I met you. In my favourite coffee shop, which was painted a pale blue. You were stood infront of me wearing a shirt that was my favourite shade of blue . As I tapped you on the shoulder and you turned around I told you that I liked your shirt because it matched the blue tips in my hair. I honestly never had a bigger smile on my face, when I was talking to you. I instantly knew I had fallen in love.
For 3 years I had never loved the colour blue more. It was the colour of happiness. I loved blue and all the different shades it had. With you in my life, everyday you created a new shade.
But then the colour blue turned into the bra that I found on our bedroom floor when I walked in on you sleeping with another girl with blue tipped hair.
Whoops I was meant to be studying but I ended up making a quick mayor ref on photoshop
Mayor Alex of Vanilla 🍦🍃
⭐️Wears boots and jeans plus a jumper
(sweater) that’s totally nOt based on
my real~life favourite jumper,,
⭐️Casual, friendly, and easily amused
⭐️Has a British accent
⭐️Likes zen stuff
⭐️Gets on best with crankies: best
friends with Del (who’s been a
resident since day 1)
⭐️Fights a constant war against grass