(っ◕‿◕)っ♥ Acne Tips!
This has nothing to do with my normal blog content, but everyone will have a pimple at some point in their life, and sometimes they’re really difficult to get rid of, but I hope this can help you guys!
WASH YOUR FACE BEFORE DOING ANY ACNE TREATMENT!!
1) Baking Soda mixed with a bit of water until it’s a paste, and put on your face for 30min. Make sure to wash it all off afterwards.
2) Put lemon juice on cotton balls, and use these to clean your acne. DO NOT LEAVE THIS ON YOUR FACE!!! Wash off after you dab clean to prevent drying.
3) DO NOT TOUCH YOUR PIMPLES!! Your hands are filthy. They touch all kinds of surfaces, and the oils and bacteria from your hands just makes the acne so much worse.
4) Do not use multiple acne remedies at once! They will dry out your skin SO MUCH, and peeling can be just as annoying as acne. Make sure to keep your skin properly moisturized by not over-using treatment, or using moisturizers that won’t clog your pores, or have a lot of oils in them.
5) Strong green tea that has been cooled to room temperature, and apply this to your acne. You could also put this in a spray bottle and spritz it on your acne. You can leave this on over-night, and this can be repeated as often as you want - without drying.
I hope this can help you guys!!