So I was showing my super straight dude-bro of a brother a picture of Cas that I drew and he asked me to show him the reference I used so I googled ‘Misha Collins face’ to show him and this is literally what happened:
My Brother: …*stares*
My Brother: *squints and leans closer to screen*
My Brother:….what’s his name again?
Me: Misha Collins…
My Brother: Huh…”keeps staring*
My Brother: *takes mouse* *clicks on another picture of Misha’s face*
My Brother: ….His eyes are fuckin’ baller, hey?
Me: *stares at my brother* …yeah.
My Brother: Whoa….*clicks on another picture*
My Brother: …he’s…I mean, if I was…he’s kinda, like…pretty, you know? Like really…
My Brother: *awkwardly clears throat and stands up* Ok, I’ll see you later.
My Brother: *leaves*
I think my brother had a mild sexuality crisis because of Misha’s face.
1. What country do you live in and do you like it there? Why or why not? The country I live in is the USA. I have mixed feelings about living here.
2. Are you a morning person? Yes and no? I stay up late sometimes but almost always wake up early, unless I’m super SUPER tired, or bored XD But I don’t mind being awake in the morning, so I guess yes?
3. Do you have any pets? If yes, what are their names? Yup! I have a Malamute mix, her name is Kyla, and I love her so so so so so so much. I live with two other dogs too, my mom’s dog, Buddy, and my brother’s dog, Mouse.
4. If you could travel to anywhere in the world for a day (free of charge) where would you go? CHILEEEEEEEE!!! To hang out with @niconicokiwi ;w;
5. What is one thing on your bucket list? I don’t think I have one? XD
6. How much time do you spend on the computer or phone etc. on average? ……….. *cough* …….. I don’t use my phone much, but as long as I’m awake I’m probably on my computer. But hey! That’s where my friends and art is so don’t judge me!
7. What was/is your favourite subject in school? Math I guess
8. You have one wish. What do you wish for? Teleportation powers. If I’m being realistic, to have my friends be able to come visit me for at least a week
9. What is one thing that makes you happy? My doggo ;w;
10. What is your main mode of transport? My car. Technically my mom drives it, but it really actually is mine
11. Can you swim? Nope. I really want to learn soon though
Not adding more questions bc I don’t tag anyone in these anymore. idc about those rules
ah the beautiful gorilla noises, dan picking up phil in the show (pinof8 flashback), all of the snow, the song…
…aaand all of those people shipping the gorillas. STAHP they are brothers in the show!! i mean, i’m kinda questioning disney even with dialogues like “see you at the bottom brother” “you’ll see my bottom brother“ where’s mickey mouse clubhouse when you need it
This one is for socialistbahorel, because having teeth is more stressful than it should be.
Enjolras is sitting on a stair, entire body shaking with loud, wracking sobs and his hand clasped over his mouth; his face is mottled pink, and there is an alarming amount of blood trickling through his fingers.
Stairs are evil creations of doom. Courfeyrac deals with kids falling down stairs, kids falling up stairs, and kids who block off the entire flight of stairs by moving slower than lethargic snails. This, however. This? Courfeyrac is not qualified to deal with this shit. He looks at the stairs, where there is a tiny, tiny speck of white, a tiny speck of white that used to be half of Enjolras’ tooth, a tooth that used to be in his mouth and is now embedded in the banister of the stairs.
Grantaire points to the banisters. “M. Courfeyrac,” he cries, voice trembling with his own tears, “it came out.”