How To Spot A Fake Little
Just a quick couple red flags to look out for.
1. They automatically call you Daddy/Mommy/Master. Titles are earned not given.
2. They ask for objects to show you love them or They base you being a good or bad Caregiver on how many items you are purchasing from them, your financial income, or if you can/will financially support them
3. They do not respect personal boundaries or limits.
4. They only talk to you when they need reinsurance or want to be babied, and its all about them.
5. They never seem to appreciate you or the efforts you put forth to care for them.
6. They don’t treat you as a traditional partner in any sense, but, rather, as a distant parental figure.
-I’m sure there are more and I’ll make a better list at another time. These are just the ones I thought of off the top of my head