Wanted to give a little shoutout to some of my favorite people, I’m still going to post my ‘follow forever’ list at the end of the year but these people are extra special to me.
*Jimmy Fallon voice* THANK YOU
- @frozeninfire - William, 2 years ago you came to me with the idea of starting a network and because of that we got super close and I’m so happy! Thanks for the occasional slumber parties, even though we haven’t played two truths and a lie in awhile, I’m still winning 79-42 (let’s pretend that was the score :) ) When I come to visit someday we’re going to have an irl slumber party okay? okay.
- @ponderation - Sara!!! you’re my long lost blonde twin! We’ve known eachother for so long and practically ‘grew up’ together on here. Even though we never talked much we kinda just skipped the small talk and went on venting to eachother and I love it. You’re one of the sweetest people I’ve never met <3
- @noizzex - Alexa, my side hoe, my little lady, thanks for sending me all of the memes! All of the inappropriate jokes, the dumb vines, the videos of your cat that is always asleep or destroying things. You’re one of my only friends on here that’s brave enough to get through american horror story without wanting to turn it off after the first 30 seconds and for that you deserve an award. To be honest, I’m not even sure how we became friends, I don’t remember ever having that first conversation, we just went straight to sending memes and I think we’ve built a solid friendship from it.
- @de-preciated / @henrybakerartwork - Henry! I’ve known you for forever now, and though we don’t talk as much, I appreciate all of our random silly chats and our mini bonding moments over ed sheeran. It’s nice to find another person who’s shy and introverted and all that, we get eachother.. and it’s nice. I’ve watched your little art journey on here since the beginning and I’m amazed at the progress you’ve made. Thank you for sharing your beautiful pieces with us. I’m super happy to own some of your prints. I wish you all the success with your art <3
- @love-abia - Abi, though you’re no longer active on here I hope you’ll still get a notification for this. You’ve always been like an older sister to me and I can’t thank you enough for that, you’re the older sister I never had. Thank you for listening to my endless stories (you’re still gonna turn them into a book and publish it and make millions off it right?) and for recommending me books (about alien porn). I miss you and your moon photos, I hope you come back to tumblr soon!
- @te5seract - Isaac, where do I start.. we only became friends less than 2 years ago but it feels like I’ve known you a lifetime. You have no idea how much it means to me that you took the time to teach me how to code, that you didn’t let me give up when I felt like pulling my hair out, you’re so patient with me and I’m so very grateful for that. I’m very lost in the world when it comes to finding things I enjoy, and for you to find something that sparks my interest, that’s something I’ll cherish forever. Thank you for keeping me sane when I come to you panicking because webmd says the spot on my arm means i’m dying of brain cancer and for keeping me company when I can’t sleep at 3am because I watched a scary movie. I have so much more to say but I’ll keep this short and sweet. Who knew that a simple get to know you tag post would lead to such a great friendship? I hope we meet someday. <3
- @novice-at-play - Angie, I’m convinced that you are my long lost mom. You’re the coolest internet mama could ever ask for, I hope you chose to adopt me into your family someday, if not I’m adopting you into mine. I love that you’re not afraid to laugh at inappropriate sexual jokes and poop jokes. The stories you share with me, the way you word them always makes me laugh and it brightens my day
- @dennybitte - Denny, you’re extremely humble and have probably sent me a very sweet message after every photo I’ve ever reblogged for the past.. 2 or 3 years, that’s dedication! Thank you for putting up with all of my photo editing questions and helping me decide on which photos to post after I send you 38924238492 different choices. And thank you for all of the scary movie recommendations! It’s always lovely to have new movies to look forward to!
- @landscapeexposurenetwork- Thank you to all of the members and followers for keeping this page running! Two years ago it was just an idea William came to me with and I’m amazed at how well it’s been doing and how many of you are dedicated to supporting photographers.