Omg your bby damian posts killed me then revived me to kill me again, is it ok to ask for more? Cause dang it i NEED.IT, INJECT IT THROUGH MY VAINS. TURN IT TO GAS AND LET ME INHALE IT IT'S MY FREAKING O2 BRO!! ..... so yeah i like it
Ask and ye shall receive, my friend!! ^.^ (also dang i liked that speech it inspired me)
• he’s really great at picking things up from the ground. dropped your keys? baby’s got them!
– problem? baby’s really great at putting things that he picked up from the ground in his mouth too
• cries “DA-DEE!” and waddles/rushes to the front door every day when Bruce gets home from work. likes to headbutt Bruce’s legs and give his shins a rather drooly wet kiss.
• chewed on his arm when he was teething. he sucked his forearm raw, Alfred had to put on castor oil as a deterrent. Alfred will never forget the look of betrayal Damian shot him. he ought to have known a child of Master Bruce would never forgive nor forget.
• loves tickles and raspberries…for approximately a week. anytime anybody tries after, all they get is a toddler shriek of “no!” Because now it’s his turn but he can’t quite manage, so he wiggles his plump hands and goes “tschkle tschkle tschkle” or “paaaabbbbbbttttt”
• his first word, formally, was “dog.” informally? “damn.”
– this caused a big ruckus, as one might expect. Bruce browbeat all the boys (Dick and Jason especially) and instituted a strict No Cussing policy. weeks went by and Damian STILL said it. well, it was discovered that it was coming from Tim. from reading the animal book. “the beaver builds a…dam!”
• his ‘second’ (third) word was “no!”
• followed by the Damian-specific routine of “no!” *smack*
• getting Damian not to hit was a long, arduous task and almost broke the household.
• likes Stephanie’s long golden hair
– likes to pull it even more
• the only person to ever make Damian inconsolable was, sadly, Bruce. Dick was driving into the driveway and Damian shot out the door, straight for Dick’s car. Bruce thundered “NO!” and Damian froze while Dick screeched out of the way of his baby brother. Damian, unaware of his mortality but very aware that Papa just yelled at him, flopped face down on the ground and sobbed. he wouldn’t let Bruce touch him until after dinner, so Dick dealt with the tears (and thus, a wet new t-shirt full of snot)
• this event led to a surplus of child leashes
• bby Damian LOVES dancing! Cass and Steph will turn on music to practice for dance class, and he’ll come in and wiggle with his baby 'moves.’ They pick him up and let him dance between them, dipping him and spinning him around
– dancing to the radio becomes a family activity. bby takes turns dancing on people’s feet