Shit, I legit can’t believe it. I made it to 1k followers?
What the fuck?!!!! God, it was barely two months ago when I was basically
drinking my Vodka out of the bottle in celebration that I got 250 people to
follow me. And now the number’s quadrupled and I’m in awe! Thank you all so
much for putting up with me and my blog-everything-that-catches-my-fancy ass.
You all rock and I love each and everyone of you. I do hope I keep putting out
the same content that brought you to my blog and that in some way, you will always
find something you like or can reblog or just want to save for a rainy day on said blog.
Really, you all are awesome! Thank you.
I just want to give compliments to some of my favourite
blogs (they are a lot and I tend to wax lyrical about people I like so you’ve
been warned). I wish I could give personalized compliments to all my mutuals
but as you would soon read I am a geek when it comes to people I like and I
will be writing compliments into the New Year if I decided to compliment
everyone. So not everyone’s gotten a personal compliment, but know I love you
It’s a long post so the compliments begin after the cut.
Now it’s my turn to contribute something to the @markiplier fandom. This is actually the first time that I’ve attempted drawing Dark or Mark or really anything like him lmao. I’m marginally proud of him but I feel like I made him into a Disney character.
So anyways, hope that Mark at least sees this. I think it’s really cool how he interacts with his fans on social media. And truth be told, he’s just a really great, kind of inspiring guy.
- Age: 25
- Publicly known as: Anaklusmos/Riptide
- Power: Hydro kinesis, minor weather control (ability to create small hurricanes), ability to create minor tremors (earthquakes).
- Area most targeted: New York (New York City, specifically the island of Manhattan).
- Crimes: Murder, destruction of property, torture of enemies (Jackson favours drowning the most but has been known use his sword, Blackjack) and possession of illegal weapons.
- When convicted: 2012
- Sentence: Currently serving a life sentence in Belle Reve Prison.
- Relationships: Mother (Sally Jackson), unknown Father, Stepfather (Paul Blofis), ex Stepfather (Gabe Ugliano (deceased)), Wife (Rachel Dare (deceased)), Daughter (Marina Jackson), Best friend (Grover Underwood).
- Description: White, black, wavy hair, tanned skin, average height, bluish green eyes (one could argue they are sea green). Usually sports clothing in various shades of blue.
- Extra notes: Jackson first offence was the murder of his Stepfather, who was known to be abusive. This is believed to be the cause of Jackson’s mental issues. Miss Dare was murdered under suspicious circumstances after giving birth to her daughter Marina Jackson aged 19, leaving Jackson to take care of her singlehandedly. Despite his sadistic sense of humour, Jackson has managed to bring up his daughter well as Marina (6) is currently doing well in school. Jackson is known to have been close with the missing environmental activist, Grover Underwood, who mysteriously disappeared eight years ago. Jackson has shown no signs of looking for him, however this may be a contributing factor for Jackson’s damaged mental state. Jackson must be kept in a container that does not leak as he has the ability to spontaneously fill his surrounding area with water. For this reason the walls of Jackson’s container must be very strong to prevent fatalities.
So there you go. I’ve seen so many dark!percy things on Tumblr so I hope the fandom appreciates my meagre attempt at contributing. My only question for you is, where has Grover gone?
Almost finished with my first AO3 attempt. I’m running through ideas for my next PP story. So far I have:
* My Goodies - The secret affair between Cynthia Rose and Stacie Conrad
* Dear Fat Diary - the vulnerable side of Fat Amy as she journeys to love herself
* Bulletproof - a crack-fic about the superheroine Titanium (bechloe)
Any of these or other ideas sound interesting to my followers (or other randos who feel like contributing ideas)?
[ InkPenciltober 2016.10.26 - Fan art: to draw or not to draw? ]
As someone who has honed their art for the last decade based almost entirely on original characters, I am still ambivalent about my choice to invest my art time into contributing to a fandom I love rather than drawing original illustrations that no one would attempt to redistribute. :/
In an attempt to be more like his newfound idol, Taako, boy detective turned boy wizard Angus MacDonald starts dressing in a robe (with slightly-too-long sleeves) and elaborate jewelry (the rings are too big for his little hands, but he likes the fancy broaches). The Director has to put a stop to this idolisation when one of Angus’ displays of his new skill involves him enthusiastically yelling the words “abra-ka-fuck-you!” while practicing his prestidigitation.
When I think of these two, I can’t
help but be drawn to their eye contact and their hands.
This was actually my
second attempt at drawing the pair (my first stays in a scrap paper). I
completed this at the end of last month, but didn’t post it since I didn’t want
to detract from #BSW. So, here’s a lighter piece!