(( I used to be so fixated on Traditional artsu. It was already a while that I was able to receive a tablet as a gift from my folks. ;w;’’ So like it was a while before I adjusted to the tablet. And tbh, it was fun! As long as you have fun while doing the things you love, you’ll get there eventually, I believe. ;w;b I wouldn’t call it hard, like SUPER DIFFICULT. But it’s just time. You just need time and patience. You can’t be a noob today then suddenly a master 2 hours later. Just be patient. We’ll get there eventually. We’ll get there. ;w;b ))
HC’S DIGITAL ART TIMELINE (NO ONE ASKED FOR HUHUH):
• 2009-2010 was tabletless, I used MSPaint as a drawing program. It was the only one available in our compy. STill doodling OCs and sheets.
• 2011, had the tablet but no art program so I stick with MSPaint but still it was quite a challege to adjust to it. Still drawing OCs.
• 2012, installed Photoshop since a club at school gave us trial editions to practice photo editing but I used it for artsu doodling LOL ANYWAYS I got the hang of things, sorta, and I was pretty emo for some reason I kept drawing dark, sad, things. lol. All of my charas were so anime-ish and slender and long. Both my females and males have the same bodies except the former had boobs lol. Have multiple fandoms of the mainstream kind during this time. lol. I draw OCs a lot during this time. But super random.
• 2013, doodling of chara sheets commenced and I entered SNK fandom heavily like officially -by doing fanart for them- and stuff, but I fell down from the fandom and never came back up lol. Well I do tend to resurface from time to time. <XD
• 2014, started giving better art trades? Tho I still am not satisfied with the way I color. Horrible coloring I tell you. Still animu-ish style. Generic, for me at least. OTL HIGHLIGHTS EVERYWHERE?!?!
• 2015, Started experimenting on the eyes. And using of thick lines instead of thin ones. Tried to develop that style. But still switches from that one to the old anime-ish one. My problem is the coloring still tbh. I have no final coloring technique. Inconsistent.
• 2016, Sitting comfortably with the style I experimented making on last 2015. Coloring’s getting more comfy too so I adjusted with it. Now changing coloring of hair and skin. Lessens highlights. Only they eyes get highlights lol. Sometimes the hair.
• 2017, UM, IDK, IF ITS BETTER BUT I THINK MY STYLE’S DEGRADING LOL CUZ I KEPT HAVING OFF SESSIONS FROM THE COMPY NOW SO LESS TIME TO PRACTICE. EVEN WITH TRADITIONAL STUFF. IM GOMEN, BUT YOU KNOW, LIFE HAPPENS. But still, highlights are focused now on the eyes, and when I make that tomato-blush effect on peeps.