#PostItFoward ! It’s still the Mental Health awareness month and I just wanted to keep up with the inspirational quotes and lyrics and just keep a good vibe and positive mind! Remember to be nice to yourself everyday! 🔮🌱
Exo: referred to as gods by the future generation; they could release an album full of high pitched screaming and still would make the best selling kpop album; china line who?; we are 1 what?; korean members with chinese stage names; don’t let the satan near you; yehet, kkaebsong; give Sehun lines
Bts: from nowhere to everywhere; hyperactive kids making good music; kids with mental health issues doing vanalism; they look at you - you faint; shit down, beach - bitch?, ikskjuz miii; zoo; give Jin lines
Ikon: B.I, Bobby and friends; favoritism by yg; “the next bigbang”, but yg seems to forget about them so does the crowd; being hyped up then ending up disappointed; capable of doing good music but refuses to; give chanwoo lines
Got7: no mvs in the future just videos of them dabbing;
b side tracks always better than the titles; acrobatics until their neck breaks; not so creative fandom name; bamx2 is big; jaCSon, hard carry by Monsta x
Winner: searching for them - error404: nowhere to be found; somewhere in the yg building; Taehyun had enough shit, wants his own band, searching for members through tumblr; capable of being unique, yg aint letting them; let them break out
Day6: now 5live, nope, day8, members: sungjin, wonpil, dowoon, youngk, jae, chicken little, brian, younghyun; the one who has a stage name but seems like everyone is forgetting about it; dancing king; hashtag king; let dowoon sing
Astro: too much sugar in my eyes i can’t see; too pure for you; won’t ever do other than cute concepts; michael jackson; giant maknae; voice cracks for life; new generation of flower boys
Seventeen: too many; pledis has a thing for girly boys; pledis’ only income;
leg breaking choreos; adore u remakes as title tracks; no dark concepts in the future; sebeuntin; carrots, mounteen; slipping here and there; dino nugu aegi;
thughao, 10:10; divaboo; noone looks like suga; jeongcheol, meanie; give china line lines
Vixx: concept kings but kinda ran out of concepts;
oldschool kpop feel; from vixx ravi to solo ravi - full upgrade; one of the prettiest fandom names; endless leader bullying; serial killer; let the maknae line sing
Shinee: going strong since 2008;
people seem to pay less attention to them; taemin upgraded; weird fashion taste - key; cola cola; don’t sleep on them
Infinite: dope intros - give you chills; old kpop sound, unique sound;
scorpion dance, live singing + synchronized choreos;
dinosaur who’s laugh can be heard without a mic; endless leader and maknae bullying; saved woollim; give sungyeol and sungjong lines
Monsta x: future strippers;
stuck between hiphop and sexy concepts;
wtf is going on here mvs, gay mvs; cringiest fandom name; weird noises by the rapper; damn daniel; how to learn hungarian by changkyun;
abs, memes; ten years later: waiting for their first win; mosta x, moista x, monster x; give hyungwon lines;
Bigbang: legends; noone can dance, too lazy to dance; fashionistas; min hyorin; yg
B.a.p: started to rise - shit happened - nobody cares about them anymore; getting killed or killing others in mvs; unappreciated dancers and rappers; high notes for life; actual meaningful lyrics
Block b: zico and the boys; biggest weirdos of them all; no friendship just business; give jaehyo lines
Nct: taeyong and the boys; pouring salt at the wounds; mess of a
music; rotating as much that i can already see the tornado; dozens of units; horrible fashion; unnecessary ps; damn hoverboard skills; great vocals being hidden; johnny somehow managed to get out; let hansol free; give lines to everyone
Pentagon: putting them through an unnecessary scripted survival show to make people foget about some disbanded groups (4minute);
sm and yg let some gems slip out from their hands,
at least they are not in the dungeon;
giants and dwarfs;
lame jokes; ultrasound screams;
nudity; wooyu; yutoda; give shinwon lines
Btob: being forgotten by cube; weird, extra; slowly turning into a ballad group; is minhyuk a rapper?; give peniel lines
Beast: what is happening with u cube? shit happened;
new name - bea5t?; lost their spirit after shit happned; great lives
Suju: waiting for ot15; shit still happening; growing out of kpop; concepts don’t match their age; still waiting for kibum; don’t forget about zhoumi & henry; diaries of a married man; being succesful in the military
Nu’est: best debut song ever; had the most potential as a rookie group; pledis messed up; now they’re popular anywhere besides korea; getting worse and worse title songs; aesthetic mvs; creative fandom name; again pledis has a thing for girly boys
Ft Island: hongki and the others; awesome dope music (let’s not count puppy here); people don’t appreciate quality music anymore; this gem is lost in the ocean of cute, badass & hiphop concepts; pretty fandom name
Cnblue: another gem; better japanese releases; boring new songs because they have to fit into the kpop standard; yonghwa’s unique teeth; visuals; let the others sing
SF9: another group coming from a survival show; covering their seniors’ songs so they can’t even recognize them; thumbs up for the K.O choreography; don’t go with them to amusement parks; deep af voice maknae; park jimin 2.0; hwiyoung got them lines in roar
KNK: a bunch of idiots - literally; tall af; models af; old school kpop feels; if you hear someone laugh hysterically from afar it’s probably them; falling dramatically to the floor while doing so; choking sounds; don’t let them feed you; horlolololo; astro x knk; bullying sanha
2PM: definition of men; hella hot bodies; starting to be unknown; when was their latest first win?; manly concepts; awesome vocals; the rap is still meh; go crazy is a jam y’all; great actors
U-Kiss: so many member changes; lit songs, but not getting appreciation; don’t complain about your faves not getting 1st place like 2 months after debut - it took for them years; the first kpop fathers; they need a comeback soon
B1A4: great vocals again; don’t let them being forgotten; cnu just rocks the short hair admit it; baby i’m sorry is one of the best kpop songs; but great ballads as well
Teen top: they need to go back to their previous style; cap rocking them tattoos; hilariously funny group - watch their weekly idol; promoting as five now - anticipate their comeback
Everyone please note that i dont mean to offend neither the groups neither the fans. its just for fun and me being 100% sarcastic by these statements. i love and respect these groups with all my heart! sorry, its a bit long.
Hauntingly Beautiful & Sad Music Has the Power To Lift Your Emotions
An investigation led by psychologists at the universities of Kent and Limerick has revealed that “beautiful but sad” music has the power to make unhappy people feel better. The study was titled “Listening to sad music in adverse situations: How music selection strategies relate to self-regulatory goals, listening effects and mood enhancement” and was published in Psychology of Music. So what exactly is it about brooding melodies and siren-like symphonies à la Lana Del Rey, which makes us feel better?
I’m trying to get back into studyblr-ing as motivation for myself I really hope this works out
I’m from Germany and now in my 2nd semester at University.
I study Environmental engineering and Korean in my spare time.
At the moment I’m finding University very difficult because I guess the school I went to before wasn’t the best, so I failed my Maths and Chemics exam even though I studied a lot for that. I took 3 exams last semester and I hope I didn’t fail the other one as well :(
With this blog I plan on focusing on studying (obviously😊) but also mental health and such because that’s one thing I tend to struggle with from time to time due to my past.
I’ve gotten bullied for years and also harassed.
For the most part I’m over it, but sometimes it still gets to me (I watched 13 reasons why which made me realize a lot about all of that.)
Anyways other than that I’m happy :)
I listen to metalcore and kpop (boy groups and blackpink) and sometimes I also go out. I don’t really enjoy the music there but it’s fun regardless.
I may be asexual (not really sure yet) and panromantic.
Why I’m starting this studyblr:
I wanna make studying more enjoyable for myself and like I previously mentioned also deal with my ‘problems’
I want to do well (better) and at the moment doing well is not something that’s happening.
I’m sometimes shy and may suck at convos, but I’d love to make friends so please say hi!
Anyone, if you want to say hello please do I’d love to talk to people and make friends!❤
moments in ‘dear evan hansen’ that make me cry:
•'you think I’m a freak? you’re the fucking freak!’
•waving through a window
•evan writing THE letter
•murphy’s telling evan about connor
•every mention of connor
•evan’s rehearsed speech
•you will be found
•every moment ben platt looks sad
•'did you fall? or did you let go?’
•connor singing a bit of ‘for forever’
•evan about to tell heidi about his ‘accident’
•SO BIG/SO SMALL
•the way evan & heidi hug
•every ‘dear evan hansen’
•like every other fucking moment of this show
•all I see is tears, for forever
I feel a bit lonely.. i talk to my dog every day. Cause he is my only friend. He is my best friend. My disorder takes everything i have.. i feel scared and confused… just like a little child. I take my teddy bear, cuddle it and go to sleep… listen to bring me the horizon and think about the lyrics how perfectly they fit to my miserable life..
1. Drink water to keep skin clear and mind happy.
2. Surround yourself with positive people.
3. Dedicate thirty minutes a day to read a book of your choice just to unwind.
4. Go for walks whenever you can to get some fresh air. Nature is beautiful.
5. Keep your space clean so that your mind can be clear.
6. Listen to music when you feel unmotivated.
7. Remember to take care of your mental health before school work.
8. Invest in nice pajamas, lotions, bath bombs, etc. Spoil yourself!
9. Don’t procrastinate with homework, get it done right away so you can spend more time with things that make you happy.
10. Let yourself get enough sleep, put your phone down, put away your homework and shut off the lights. You need sleep to learn and be successful.
11. Wear clothes that make you feel happy and comfortable and confident!
12. Don’t care about what others think of you.
13. If something doesn’t make you happy, healthy, or benefit you in any way, don’t do it.
14. Remind yourself that you aren’t who you were a year ago, you’ve grown and mistakes are to learn from.
15. If you fail a test, see where you went wrong so you know how to improve. Failure is essential to growth. :)
16. Love your body. Take care of it. Keep it healthy, eat fruits and veggies and exercise when you can.
17. Drink tea or warm water with lemon when you’re feeling sad.
18. Be your own best friend.
19. Take naps when you need to! 20-30 minute naps are really good to refresh!
20. Get yourself flowers, you don’t need a boyfriend/girlfriend to feel special. Love yourself, you’re fucking amazing.
21. Understand that not everyone you meet in life is meant to stay.
22. Set goals for yourself and then go out and fucking do it.
23. Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not worth the effort.
24. School is important but your well being takes precedence. Your health comes first.
25. Your teachers jobs are to help you learn. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or for further explanation.
26. Don’t compare yourself to others. They don’t live the same life as you.
27. Learn subjects, languages, or topics outside of school. There are so many resources and you’ll better yourself as a person.
28. Be compassionate. Everyone around you has their own struggles.
29. Don’t be afraid of joining a new club or taking up a new hobby!
30. Don’t let people intimidate you.
31. Crying doesn’t make you weak. You’re allowed to feel. Your emotions are valid.
32. Always have a pen with you, you never know when you’ll feel inspired with an idea.
33. Take lots of pictures and hang them up around your room.
34. Don’t let people walk all over you. Stand up for yourself babe.
35. Volunteer your time to people that need help. Your soul will feel good.
36. Try new methods of studying if one isn’t working!
37. If you’re fighting with someone, try looking from their point of view, it helps.
38. Test scores don’t define you.
39. You were smart before they told you.
40. Do it with passion or not at all.
@studyingk ‘s self care for students, because you’re worth it.
when it feels like everything is falling apart, you still have...
•infinite things to learn
•the rest of the world to explore/travel
•unexpected kindness in strangers
•languages to learn
•animals to take care of
•the changing of seasons
•the power of sleep
•billions of people to possibly love
•billions of people to possibly love you back