better ways to meet
tired of bumping into each other in the coffee shop? try these:
- muse a tries to stand up for muse b in a bar but unfortunately cannot fight for shit.
- muse a is having plumbing troubles in their new house and muse b says they can fix it: except they can’t, they just wanted to spend more time with the cute neighbor. (bonus if muse a has to spend the night at muse b’s place because of it)
- muse a works somewhere that’s open late and muse b comes in to take shelter from the storm.
- muse a is assigned to be muse b’s partner in an undercover assignment.
- muse a needs money and signs up to be in muse b’s clinical trials. (bonus if some kind of accident gives muse a superpowers and unwittingly makes muse b their accomplice in their goals)
- muse b is a siren and muse a is one of the few people immune to their song, so after drowning the rest of the crew the two are stuck together.
- muse b accidentally creates muse a, the world’s very first AI. (Can work with or without a body for muse a, or muse b can struggle to build a body for muse a)
- muse a and muse b as Olympic athletes forced to do PR together, photo shoots, interviews, cheese montages.
- muse b is an anent for a time travel protection agency and has been assigned to protect muse a after they have been targeted by another time traveler.
- muse b is in love with muse a, but muse doesn’t love them back. At some point the two have a one night stand and makes matters more complex (via rachel).