I always love either super sunny quirky character designs, or really dark creepy ones… There’s no in-between. SHSLs Inventor and Folklorist from Danganronpa V3. They’re my favorite for now, both because of their design and their talents!
- Design and talent-wise, Souda was one of my favorite DR2 character, so of course I like this girl!
- I love here steampunk vibe! Goggles!!! Also her tentacle hair.
- Her talent will probably be (too) helpful in-game. I don’t think she’ll survive… :-(
- That said, I see her as a cackling over-the-top
mad scientistmurderer, not a victim. She’ll be my first suspect if the Kiibo (the robot) “dies”.
- I’m curious to learn about obscure japanese folklore… Except his dialogue will probably be toned down by the translation.
- It would be very cool if he actually survived the game. I don’t think people expect the deadly looking guy to stand a chance (at least I don’t). Post-game, he could make the story of DR3 into a legend!
- But it probably won’t happen.
- He looks so chilling. I imagine him not realizing how much he scares people with his stories (or totally doing it on purpose and smiling behind his mask).
- Maybe someone will strike to shut him up. And/or he’ll die in an urban-legend themed murder. (2nd case anyone?)
- But let’s face it, he looks like a designated villain/killer to me
and he’s my favourite guy.