Similarities Between Dennis Nilsen and Jeffrey Dahmer
• Both were gay serial killers
• Both frequented gay bars
• Both were in the army. Dahmer was a combat medic and Nilsen was a cook.
• Both had alcohol problems
• Both were in denial of their homosexuality. Nilsen tried to reassure himself that he was bisexual and dated a woman to prove this. Dahmer dated a woman as well, and his murders were seen as a way to rid himself of his homosexuality.
• Both killed because they wanted companions that would not leave them
• Both craved control over their victims
• Both were fond of animals. Dahmer had a dog and a cat as a child and fish as an adult, and was horrified after seeing a classmate run over a dog with his car. Nilsen had pet pigeons as a child and was extremely upset when a vandal killed them. As an adult, Nilsen had a dog that eventually became his only companion.
• Both performed sexual acts on corpses
• Both cooked parts of their victims
• Both had close relationships with one of their grandparents. Dahmer was close to his grandmother and Nilsen was close to his grandfather.
• Both stored their victims’ bodies in their apartments and had neighbors that became suspicious of the smell emitting from their homes
• Both were almost caught by the police. Dahmer was almost caught when victim Konerak Sinthomphone was able to escape his apartment and run into two girls who called the police. Dahmer was able to convince the police that they were lovers just having a disagreement. One of Nilsen’s victims woke up while being strangled and called the police, but the police did nothing, thinking it was a domestic disagreement as well.
Aries: Eric Harris
Taurus: Richard Ramirez
Gemini: Ted Bundy
Cancer: Brenda Spencer
Leo: Andrei Chikatilo
Virgo: Dylan Klebold
Libra: Myra Hindley
Scorpio: Jack the Ripper
Sagittarius: Thomas Lane
Capricorn: Ed Gein
Aquarius: Jeffrey Dahmer
Pisces: Aileen Wuornos
“They didn’t even look like people. I didn’t relate to Sharon Tate as being anything but a store mannequin. She sounded just like an IBM machine. She kept begging and pleading and begging and pleading and I got sick of listening to her so I stabbed her” -Susan Atkins on the murder of Sharon Tate
The footprint that caught Richard Ramirez. At the time, Ramirez bought a new pair of shoes that were extremely unique and rather easily traceable. Were it not for this footprint, Ramirez might have still been killing to this day.
The following people are ten
notorious murderers (8 serial killers, 2 terrorists) ordered by their birthday
(youngest to oldest).
I’m posting four pictures of
everyone (them as kid, random picture of them, police sketch, mugshot)
and a short summary of their crime.
Timothy James McVeigh was an American terrorist. He is
responsible for the Oklahoma City Bombing. He had two accomplices (Terry
Nichols, Michael Fortier). With his bomb he killed 168 people.
Ricardo Leyva Muñoz
Ramírez, also known as the „Night Stalker“, was an American serial killer. He
killed at least 14 people. He often used different weapons and didn’t have any
Aileen Carol Wuornos was an American serial killer. She
probably killed 7 men in between 1989 and 1991. She is one of the most
notorious female serial killers.
David Richard Berkowitz, also known as „Son of Sam“, is an
American serial killer. He killed 6 people and wounded 8. Today he is an
Richard Trenton Chase, also known as „The Vampire of
Sacramento“, was an American serial killer. In just one month he killed 6
people. He drank the blood from some of his victims, ate body parts or had sex
with their dead bodies.
Gary Leon Ridgway,
also known as „Green River Killer“, is an American serial killer. He killed at
least 49 women and girls. He killed his victims after having sex with them. He
strangled them to death. Then he had sex with their dead bodies. Sometimes he
came back at night and had sex with them again or mutilated their bodies.
Theodore „Ted“ Robert Bundy was an American serial killer. He raped and killed
at least 28 young women and girls and cut them into pieces. He is one of the most notorious serial killers
in the history of the USA.
Dennis Lynn Rader, also known as „BTK-Killer“ (Bind, Torture, Kill) is an American serial killer. He killed at least 10 people. Most
of his victims were female.
„Ted“ Kaczynski, also known as the „Unabomber“ is an American terrorist. In
between 1978 and 1995 he sent 16 bombs to different people in the USA. With
these bombs he killed 3 people and injured 23.
Chikatilo, also known as „Butcher of Rostov“, was a Soviet serial killer. He
killed at least 53 people. He often raped his female victims.
“I believe in the, in the evil in human nature. This is a wicked, wicked world, and in a wicked world wicked people are born. I’m not gonna blame society, my race, or people, or anything. It is up to the individual like myself to keep on knocking on whatever door they want to get into. As far as Satan is concerned, I believe in a malevolent being whose description eludes me, but I have felt powers that are evil.”
After being charged with first-degree murder in the Aug. 20, 1989, for the killings of their father, defense lawyers say they acted out of fear for their lives. Three days after Lyle Menendez had threatened to disclose years of sexual abuse by his father. They say Jose Menendez sexually molested his older son from the ages of 6 to 8 and his younger son from the ages of 6 to 18.The brothers are claiming self-defense in the same manner that battered wives have successfully argued that killings of abusive husbands are justified even at a moment when they are not under physical attack.
Photograph of one of the D.C. Snipers crime scenes, prior to the removal of the body of Sarah Ramos. 34 year old Ramos had been shot shortly after she had left her bus and sat down to read her book on the bench. The D.C. Sniper spree shootings resulted in ten deaths and three injuries, and were committed by John Allen Muhammed and Lee Boyd Malvo(who was only 17 years old at the time of the crimes). In total their true body count was 17 deaths, due to crimes they had committed prior to starting their shooting spree.
“We’re told, everybody, that all things are bad. Bad is not good and good is not bad. Bad and good go together. You have to accept one to understand the other. You’ve got to accept yourself as God. You’ve got to realize you’re just the devil just as much as you’re God, that you’re everything and you’re nothing at all” -Charles Manson
People are afraid of calling serial killers with their own name. They prefer to call them “The Monster”, “The Cannibal”, “The Vampire”, “The Lady Killer”, as if their name were dangerous. Remember that they were PEOPLE, not monsters. They were HUMAN, and that’s why we “"humanize”“ them; because they were not plants, not monsters, not animals. Just humans as we are.
One day before her execution, Aileen Wuornos was interviewed by producer Nick Broomfield. After the interview, Broomfield stated “my conclusion from the interview is, today we are executing someone who is mad. Here is someone who has totally lost her mind”