One of my favorite parts about concerts is when the singer stops singing for a bit and let’s the crowd sing and you just hear all these people singing this song and there’s this sense of unity between all these people coming together because they love music and it just makes me really happy
9. Best opening act you’ve seen?
Michael Kiwanuka opened for Mumford & Sons in Arizona the first time saw them. He was great
10. Worst opening act you’ve seen? Mini Mansions opened for Arctic Monkeys at Red Rocks and idk I just didn’t really dig their sound
11. Have you met any bands/artists at a concert?
Lmao no. But I’ve met two members from Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats. One is my kindergarten teacher’s son and apparently he used to help out in my classroom when I was 5
13. What’s the most you’ve paid for a ticket?
$200 for the Salida stopover, but then I also saw Mumford, Dawes, The Vaccines, Jack Garratt, Jenny Lewis, and The Flaming Lips so I guess it was worth it
14. Best concert you’ve been to? Mumford & Sons in Salida hands down I was front row right in front of Ben and he smiled at me and I touched Marcus
This is my wife and I! The above picture was on our 2-year anniversary (a year and a half ago, November 2014.) We were happy together, but not happy with ourselves. Bottom picture is May 2016, heading to the Mumford and Sons concert she surprised me with.
She made changes in her diet before I did, and I had surgery the next summer (June 2015.) I have lost 130 pounds, and she has lost 70! THAT’S 200 POUNDS TOGETHER.
This woman inspires me every day to be a better, healthier person. I could not have gotten this far without her support and love. We make a great team, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us!