Tagged by @theimpossibleg1rl
Apologies for the lack of a photo. Don’t like my photo being taken, i’m not photogenic in the slightest and NOTHING will incur me to change that. Nope. Sorry.
I love myself because:
1. I’m a good mum. I have a son with autism and SLD, a daughter with anxiety who has been having a tough time of it .lately. I will fight for them until my dying breath, God help whoever deliberately tries to hurt them.
2. My chronological age and my mental age are nowhere near each other. I can be giddy and fangirl with the best of them but can be ‘mum’ when i have to be. I refuse to act my age. Fuck that.
3. I’m a strong person. As i’ve said, i have a son with lifelong disabilities, I have chronic kidney disease, currently they function around the 33% mark (am fine in myself though) which i was born with though didn’t discover til about 10 years ago.
4. I’m a loyal friend. I can keep a secret.
5. I’m still here. Whatever life has thrown at me or continues to throw at me, i’m resilient and i keep putting one foot in front of the other. Sometimes it’s fucking hard but i’m doing it. I think i’m too bloody stubborn to do otherwise.