Tagged by lindasinklings:
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: let them know you’ve tagged them.
I was asked:
1. Which author would you read over and over?
I really don’t know. I read so many different authors that it’s difficult to remember each one. I do like Jane Austen, C.S. Lewis, Brock and Bodie Thoene. Favorite poets: Emily Dickinson, Pablo Neruda, John Keats
2. Do you turn down the pages of favorite books?
No. I want to keep the pages as smooth as possible.
3. What makes your heart sing: mountains, desert, ocean or flatlands?
Mountains and oceans
4. If you were a book, would you be a mystery, novel or comic book?
Probably a novel. I like good endings.
5. What makes a rainy day good?
Being able to stay inside and focus on something or just recharge by being quiet.
6. Quote that you go back to often?
“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way than this:
where I does not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.”
- Pablo Neruda
“Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.”
- Guillaume Apollinaire
7. If you were to meet a character from a book, who would it be?
Elizabeth Bennet, Hermione Granger, Anne of Green Gables
8. What do you value most in a friend?
Standing firm on what is right, sweetness, quirkiness
9. Food you never grow tired of?
10.Where would you go if money were no object?
A three month long tour of Europe
11. Sneakers or high heels?
My New Questions
- What is your favorite music to listen to right now?
- Favorite vacation memory?
- Most important character trait and why?
- Favorite person (dead or alive) and why?
- Three things on your Bucket List?
- If you had absolutely unlimited resources, what would be your dream job?
- Favorite possession?
- Favorite book?