dan referred to emiliano as 'mr. steal-yo-man' aka not straight
im glad i can always rely on dan to continuously erase heteronormativity but its also.. interesting.. how his mind doesnt automatically default to a heterosexual situation and would rather settle for something not straight instead..
- A beta and an omega in a long term relationship. Beta has insecurities about the omega wanting an alpha and not being able to satisfy their omega. Despite their reassurances, the omega, over time eventually is tempted to try sex with an alpha, leading to them cheating. Heartbreak and angst follows.
- Omega realizes that the cheating wasn’t worth it and the sex wasn’t even as satisfying due to lack of emotional bond or even the fact the alpha didn’t really know the omega’s wants or desires.
- The beta choosing to leave and stay single, vowing to only date within their own dynamic.
- An alpha coming into the beta’s life long after and wooing them despite their misgivings, the beta gives in.
- They are very happy and the relationship is strong and loving and they have loads of pups.
- Betas have the highest non-binary gender population, and are much more fluid with their gender and sexuality.
- There is less pressure for betas to conform socially.
- Beta mr. steal yo girl/man/enby
- Historical headcanon: Casanova was a bisexual beta with a high sex drive who attracted and pleased all dynamics.
Oh, la la. Are these two lovebirds we’re seeing here? An anonymous source gave us the tip to check out Stark’s Pond and did not disappoint us! Kyle Broflovski and David Rodriguez are now heads over heels in love with each other. Well, this is an interesting new turn of events! Sources (his younger brother) say, that Kyle has never had a boyfriend before. Seems like David has changed his mind. Maybe this will help him and his best friend make up again? - Ruby Tucker.
Run Away With Me - sambucky vs samsteve (where bucky is mr steal yo man)
lmfao whenever I hear that song title I laugh because all I can hear is that weird bagpipe intro.
Also I feel so bad about wanting to write a fic where Sam breaks something off with Steve to hang with Bucky because polyamory is like…. A VIABLE OPTION.
However, in a universe where Sam is strictly monogamous I’d love to see them duke it out as long as it didn’t ruin their friendship. But like, I’m already imagining Sam’s complaint - namely Steve putting him up on a pedestal so that when he does fuck up it seems like the end of the world? And so he’s tired of being seen as some perfect do-no-wrong person when he has his flaws and his bad days (shocking, I know. our literal angel sam wilson has flaws.) ANYWAY, why’d you do this to me anon?