I really like aliens so I’ll go ahead and rate my little boys
He looks cute and kind of nice, this shows that aliens do come in piece, the gradient effect gives a 3 D S P A C E P I N B A L L feel which is a nice touch. 4/5. He’s really nice, someone give him live stock for his planet.
I’m not sure Google is aware of the popular conception of aliens, but maybe they know something we don’t???? The colors are flat, something that in most cases is not bad, but this time it is, he seeks intelligent life yet he looks as he has no life at all. 1/5.
He’s conventionally attractive and happy for some reaon, I’d let him make patterns in my crops, the T H I C C lines are not the best idea but the glow in his eyes are perfect. Not the best desing choices but I can deal with it. 3/5.
Isn’t this the most visually pleasing gradient ever made by human kind? But not for this guy, he looks like he’s dying cuz can’t breath our oxygen, poor fellow, also his face looks strange, he might as well be Mr. Burns. 3/5. Looks really smug and I bet this kid thinks he’s the smartest guy in the class.
Straight out of the uncanny valley, the face you’d expect to see from a badly written creepypasta edited over an old photo that’s supposed to possess you, looks scary, creepy and offsetting but not in the nice way aliens are supposed to look. Please deport him to his planet. 0/5. Save your children from LG cellphones.
Look at this guy, like LOOK at This gUY!! His cute smile, this lime boy looks so mischievous, probably on space Santa’s naughty children list. The lines, the colors and the E D G E S are so pleasing to the eyes. 5/5. I’d let this guy invade my planet any day and eradicate all sentient matter without hesitation.
He’s scary, creepy and offsetting in the nice way aliens are supposed to be, the soulless eyes and the grey color blend so nice together making him intimidating and also hypnotizing. 5/5. Please take me away with you and use me as a guinea pig for your nefastus plots.
The colors looks like he’s from a flash animation and his face of utter disgust makes him unpleasant, I’ll take him with my leader because I don’t wanna deal with him. 3/5. You might be ugly, but you’re the designated emoji for most of my chats.
He’s minimalistic and cute, this grey buddy is my friend, please hug him and treat him nicely, he just want diplomatic relations with our planet, give him love and natural resources, he deserves them. 4/5.
This guy is not an alien, he’s a light outlet. He’s nice and is probably that one cousin they sit with you on family gatherings, not because you get along, but because they want you to keep him from doing something stupid like breaking a bowl or causing a nuclear holocaust. 2/5. Sorry Kyle, I’m not your baby sister.
1. Flashpoint makes Len never join the Legends/ leave them halfway
2. Reverse Flash plucking him from timeline
3. Being “scattered” across time like the legends were at the beginning of S2
4. Lazarus Pit
5. Mr. Mxyzptlk and his 5th dimensional reality warping powers
6. Legends plucking Leonard out of timeline
7. Speedster yanking him away before he “dies”
8. Wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff
Ways they brought back Leonard Snart:
People who deserve the world and everything the world has to offer :
1. Magnus Bane
2. Alec Lightwood’s boyfriend
3. Max and Rafael Lightwood Bane’s adopted dad
4. High warlock of Brooklyn
5. Mr. Bane
6. Chairman Meow’s human
7. Warlock Representative of the downworlder council
8. Raphael’s mentor
9. Catarina’s friend
10. Prince of Edom
5 Times Pie Would Have Saved the Day in Classic Literature
It is a truth universally acknowledged that pie is beautiful and delicious, and classic novels are full of characters gritting through their complicated, difficult lives. But what if these characters had a heartwarming slice of pie? Things could have been very different…
1. Captain Ahab. Was ever a man more in need of a slice of coconut cream pie? Like the giant whale Moby Dick, coconut cream pie is large and white, but far less likely to induce unholy fury and a life-shattering revenge spree. Plus, Ahab would have to sail to some beautiful tropic isle to obtain the requisite coconuts, and a balmy tropic vacation could only do good things for his chilly temper.
2. Scarlett O’Hara. This feisty Southern belle has demonstrated time and again that she won’t give her heart away easily. The only solution to her inevitable loneliness is a cherry pie as bold, classic, and all-American as Scarlett herself.
3. Dorian Gray. Rich, dreamy, and devilishly smooth. Are we describing Dorian Gray or a chocolate silk pie? You don’t know, and that’s why they’re the perfect match. Perhaps if Dorian had been able to channel the passions of his youth into eating chocolate pies, he wouldn’t have turned out as dark and bitter as a Ghiradelli 86% cacao bar. Just sayin’.
4. Miss Havisham. Jilted at the altar. Left alone with her misery in a rotting home. Surrounded for years by reminders of her thwarted romance. This woman needs some SUNSHINE in her life, for goodness’ sake! No pie is better suited to the task than a cheery lemon meringue. Its pillowy meringue, sunny yellow curd, and buttery crust are enough to make anyone clear out the cobwebs and start spring cleaning.
5. Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy. Look, man. We know you tried. But heading into a proposal with the general game plan of “Insult family, point out her inferiority, bring up class difference, overwhelm her with ardent love” was a pretty poor strategy, all things considered. Imagine how things might have gone over with Elizabeth B. if you had shown up, casually, with a steaming rhubarb pie. You could have told her her that the bold tartness of the rhubarb reminds you of her stinging wit, but that you believe she could also be subtly sweet. Things could have gone so much better for you, Darcy.
But, since you botched the first proposal attempt, maybe you should go practice swimming in the lake at Pemberley. Don’t ask us why.
Pairing: Jimin x Reader Genre: Smut / Angst Summary: Who is in control now? Chapters:1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
If this was a movie, you could
just go and get in the nearest taxi and drive off the scene. If this was a
movie, you could just skip time and already be somewhere else, learned from the
past and moved on. Or maybe if this was a movie, you wouldn’t even be at this
stupid meeting right now, but unfortunately this was real life. Your life.
My affections and wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
A list of the sweetest and the most kind hearted people in the Shadow World :
1. Magnus Bane
2. High warlock of Brooklyn
3. Alec Lightwood’s boyfriend
4. Mr. Bane
5. Raphael Santiago’s adopted dad
6. Max and Rafael Lightwood Bane’s papa
8. The most powerful warlock in Brooklyn
9. Prince of Edom
10. Ragnor and Cat’s best/oldest friend