Rhett Butler, sexy and sarcastic twat with a heart of gold (literally, because he is that rich) who enjoys making fun of everything and everyone and watching dumb people being dumb // Aries
brutally honest, handsome, physically strong, sarcastic, selfish, self-confident, drawn by goodness, afraid of rejection, wild behaviour, rebellious, charming, “ungentlemanly”, often amused and seldom serious
Edmond Dantès (Count of Monte Christo), a very decent guy who is imprisoned without any logical reason but manages to break out, starts a spicy campaign to avenge himself upon all the dumbasses who turned him in, becomes rich and powerful, HOT! // Taurus
kind, honest, innocent, living by traditional codes, naturally intelligent, honorable, driven by duty, loving, forgiving, later bitter and vengeful, hateful, resourceful, imaginative, protective
Mr. Fitzwiliam Darcy, a snobbish and arrogant jackass who so mercifully decided to propose to Elizabeth “against his better judgement” when he obviously could’ve had every woman in England // Gemini
honest, self-confident, feels superior, prideful, arrogant, assuming, sensitive, later easygoing, introverted, great communicating skills, great at analysing and organizing, has own set of values, dismissive, aloof, brave and stubborn, protective, chivalrous
Jay Gatsby, a romantic and gentle flower that is ridiculously obsessed with the past and can’t get over himself, seemingly thinks he’s the nicest guy in the universe and a beast in bed, tbh why would Daisy even look at other men? // Cancer
dreamer, restless, delusional, charming, gracious, enigmatic, kind-hearted, determined, wealthy, passionate, dedicated to love, optimistic, energetic, loving, lives in another world, giving, caring, nostalgic
Harry Potter, a dork who needs friends who save him from all the stupid bullshit he attempts to do, he wouldn’t even have managed to get through the first year of school without Hermione and Ron, being his companion includes being dragged into some seriously concerning and dangerous shit // Leo
brave, strong, devoted to his beliefs, strong-willed, warm-hearted, hot-tempered, impulsive, lack of emotional control, moody, witty, curious, protective, loving, humble, loyal, forgiving, grateful, stubborn, modest
Sherlock Holmes, a mental trainwreck and annoying know-it-all, I really understand why Dr. Watson is the only one who can stand his company because there’s not enough patience in the world to deal with this one, but I guess masterminds have to be hoes with a god-complex // Virgo
high intelligence, perceptive to details, workaholic, concentrates strongly, energetic, perfectionist, possesses a genius mind, creative imagination, stubborn, narcissistic, understands and analyzes human behaviour, lacks empathy for others, supresses emotions, overthinker
Atticus Finch, tbh I don’t know if there is a bad thing I could say about this man, he is a great and loving father, he is a badass lawyer and he shoots like a young god, i mean look at him! who wouldn’t want to be Mrs. Finch? // Libra
kind-hearted, fair, stern but loving, honest, consistent, fights for justice, calm, quiet, moral, open-minded, courageous, strong-minded, respectful, faithful, wise, empathetic, intelligent, omniscient, great guide/Mentor
Edward Fairfax Rochester, a rude and horny but romantic dude who totally forgot that he locked his wife in the basement and thinks bigamy is a perfectly legit thing // Scorpio
excessively passionate, guided by senses, good at reading other’s minds, wild, desires a new life, pompous, genuine, often incapable of restraining his desires, dark and brooding, seeks innocence and freshness in contrast to his troubled life, deeply loving
Enjolras, a super-handsome hunk who thinks about the Revolution 24/7, honestly so much wasted potential because where’s the romance?, but then again it is borderline sexy to fight for what you believe in // Sagittarius
believes in democracy and freedom, charming but also capable of being terrible, rebellious, determined, ambitious, stubborn, passionate, wild, beautiful, has radical beliefs, stoic, unafraid, “gives more light”, typical leader
Macbeth, incredibly hot and brave warrior who has some trouble with his self-esteem and has to show his wife what a manly man he is, totally obsessed with power which is sexy at the beginning but then it just gets weird // Capricorn
brave and capable warrior, consuming ambition, self-doubt, powerful, lonely, feels guilty, very manly, kind at the beginning, treacherous, imaginative, ruthless, gullible, loving towards his wife, loyal when not inflicted with his ambition, arrogant, respectful
Jean Valjean, a former prisoner with a giant heart and a helper syndrome, tbh it’s a little bit annoying how good he actually becomes, particularly because he has a shit ton of own problems including a cop whose only mission in life is to catch him // Aquarius
honest, hard-working, compassionate, loving, willing to discover goodness, helps others, has a giant heart, idealist, takes responsibility if necessary, brave, selfless, intelligent and perceptive, strong and agile, protective, soft-hearted
Heathcliff, a really sexy beast with the attitude of a bad boy, can’t get over his first and only love and obviously has to behave like the biggest jerk on earth, obsessed with Catherine to the point where it gets really creepy, anyway I guess sex with him takes you to paradise // Pisces
wild and natural, amoral, cruel, possesses stormy emotions, vengeful, hates and loves with the same intensity, cares for those he loves and desires, obsessive, loyal, passionate, powerful, adventurous but silent child, mysterious
“Pi, the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, and this is just the beginning; it keeps on going, forever, without ever repeating. Which means that contained within this string of decimals, is every single other number. Your birthdate, combination to your locker, your social security number, it’s all in there, somewhere. And if you convert these decimals into letters, you would have every word that ever existed in every possible combination; the first syllable you spoke as a baby, the name of your latest crush, your entire life story from beginning to end, everything we ever say or do; all of the world’s infinite possibilities rest within this one simple circle.” [Person of Interest 2x11 2 PI R]
10 Rinch moments we never saw but probably happened.
This is excruciatingly fluffy and sweet, and I’m not even sorry!
1. John cooking an extremely romantic dinner for Harold. He isn’t quite sure what Harold would be in the mood for though, so Harold walks into John’s apartment to find every inch of the kitchen counter covered with dishes encompassing a wide range of cuisines ranging from Thai to Indian to a humble cheeseburger. John would’ve considered feeling mildly embarrassed about it, but Harold’s eyes lighting up with surprise and slight confusion as he took in the scene in front of him, the tiny helpless laugh that he couldn’t suppress, and the impossibly fond smile on his face as he shook his head incredulously… John will cherish this moment for the rest of his life.
2. Harold taking John for a flight in one of his planes. Flying is simultaneously relaxing and exhilarating, and Harold can’t stop staring at the magnificent vast expanse of blue ocean below and around them, glittering brightly in the sun. John can’t stop staring at Harold.
3. Harold sometimes wondered why he didn’t share his actual birthday with John. It wasn’t a matter of trust, after all. The very idea of John using this information against him was laughable. But his past was just that – his past. John deserved something more, something better, something that was entirely his. And it’s not like ‘Finch’ had a birth certificate somewhere. He tells John to pick a date and wishes desperately for a camera so that he could capture the brilliant smile that spread across John’s face forever. John chooses 16th September as Harold Finch’s birthday – the day he and Harold met.
4. John and Harold watching The Lion King in pitch darkness with a vodka martini each. Blame it on the alcohol, the multiple near death experiences they’d had that day, or the fact that The Lion King is really fucking sad, but John is blinking rapidly by the end and Harold wordlessly reaches out to run a hand through John’s hair and pull him close.
5. Speaking of fathers dying painfully, Harold telling John about his dad. Harold sharing statistics about Alzheimer’s being passed on from one generation to the next. Harold finally discussing the probability of him losing his memories with someone, and confessing how terrifying and utterly incomprehensible he found that notion. And John simply listening and being there and not saying a word.
6. John and Harold reclining with a cigar each on the terrace of a penthouse suite overlooking New York City’s dazzling skyline. Harold looks up at the sky and even though they can’t quite make out the stars, he tells John about the constellations and shares obscure facts about galaxies millions of light years away and points out Sirius shining above them. It’s all moot however, given that the only thing John is looking raptly at is Harold.
7. Harold pushing John onto his library desk, John being slightly surprised, just a little smug and very turned on, and Bear being completely and utterly traumatized. WHAT?! The ask says “rinch things we never saw but probably happened” and I defy y’all to look me in the eye and tell me that this didn’t probably happen!
8. Harold buying that motorbike after Shadow Box! John is mildly terrified and completely resigned as he clambers up behind Harold. Harold drives them around for an hour before pulling up to a safehouse John has never seen before, turning to him with an exhilarated smile that makes his breath catch, and throwing him two sets of keys – one for the house and one for the bike.
9. This bit of dialogue after John just almost died (again):
“Would this be a good time to reiterate that breaking through the space-time continuum isn’t actually something I’m capable of, Mr. Reese?” *slightly dazed shrug* “I knew you’d make it.” *exasperated sigh* “And the reason you’re so certain about this is…??” “…it’s you.” *cue Harold’s exasperated look giving way to fond and incredulous and still mildly exasperated look*
10. John having nightmares about Harold in pain, Harold bleeding, Harold as SAM’s prisoner, Harold dying. John jerking awake at 3 am in the morning and immediately reaching for his ear piece…
John Reese: You there, Finch? Harold Finch: Always, Mr. Reese.