Ok,so yesterday was the taping of Girl Meets World Episode 3.21 and it’s the season finale.Still no word from Disney whether If it’s renew or cancelled.
- The production title it’s Girl Meets Ilha Das Flores,but it’s been said,maybe they change it to Girl Meets Goodbye.
- This episode at the moment,it’s the season finale.
- It had pre-taped scenes.
-There is a massive number of guest stars: Both Morgans, Both Jossh, Mr. Turner, Shawn, Eric, Amy, Alan, Stuart, Harley and Feeny.
- The Turner/Shawn reunion didn’t dissapoint,in fact it was an amazing scene.
- The main reactions were focused on Maya and Farkle.
- No one is leaving the show.
- Neither of the couples broke up.
Corpanga was very sweet in the episode
STORY LINE SCENES
- School Hallway - History Class (this is the one they did ten takes of) - Matthews’ living room - History class - Matthews’ living room (pre-taped) - Topanga’s (pre-taped) - Outside of Topanga’s (pre-taped) - Bay window -Topanga’s (pre-taped) - History classroom - Topanga’s (pre-taped)
BEHIND THE SCENES
- Rowan and Sabrina holding hands and twirling around between a take - Auggie had Michael Jacobs sign his script. - There was one classroom scene that legit had 10 takes.Jacobs was very particular about getting certain camera angles and reactions (particularly from a certain character). -In a later scene, Riley was wearing the burgundy jacket Maya wore in GMNY. -The scenes with the guest stars were pre-taped but we did see them in the first introduction of characters.
One-shot - Characters TJ Hammond & Steve Rogers Fluff
This made the fourth consecutive
time TJ had played, or tried to play Liszt’s Feux Follets. He was awake,
suffering insomnia for the fourth night straight. He had lost count on the
number of times his brain tried to tell him that all he had to do was take a pill,
which would also unravel everything. TJ had been out of rehab for 9 weeks,
clean for thirteen. Insomnia was his latest penance for quitting, or for
starting in the first place.
Ok, then, fifth time. TJ counted
as he missed a note and sent himself back to the top of the number. Maybe if he
could complete this number, he could go to sleep. He couldn’t imagine anything
else keeping him up, just his inadequacy. He turned his phone over, 3:48 am.
Missed Text: Douglas; Missed Text: Mom.
He turned the phone back on its
face on the piano and launched into the fifth ‘performance’. There was a click,
a rattle and a clatter, all of which came from the front door. TJ looked up to
see a paper folded in half, the corner of it flipping with the air coming
through the vent. He sighed; he wasn’t going to finish this, which meant he was
never going to get any sleep.