Some headcanons for YanDad and Senpai~
- Before he married Ryoba his name was Taichi Hayami. (After senpai’s model fron assets store). He misses his old surname because Taichi Aishi sounds stupid XD
- Back in days he was a total nerd. Chubby, greasy type that would always sit alone to read the book. Kind of a guy from you borrow his notes and copy homework. It all changed when he befriended with capitan of the soccer team. He started as their “manager” (he helped with organizing trainings, reserving the field ect.) then, convinced by his friends, he joined as a member.
- Ryoba developed feelings for him when he was still unpopular dork, so she always felt more special than other girls that had a crush on him.
- After he started to work out, and got in shape he started to attract more and more girls, since he was a perfect mix of sporty and inteligent guy, however he never was interested in dating. He was happy that he found a group of really close friends in his soccer team and he didn’t need anything more.
- After he started “dating” with Ryoba he left the team and cut ties with all his friends worrying Ryoba would choose them as target.
- His friends were really confused by this and tried to contact him, but after some time they just gave up. They still send him cards for christmas tho.
- Ryoba would actually love to get him fat again, but YanDad is very strict with his diet and exercises.
- After years of his marriage he developed Stockholm Syndrome.
- When in America, he still lives a voice message for his daughter everyday. It’s mostly babling like:
“Remember to take an umbrella. I’ve checked the weather in Japan, and it says there will be a storm. I love you.”
“Remember to eat salmon soon. It expires in three days. I love you~”
“Could you return my books to library? Love ya”
“Would you like me to buy you something here?”
-When Ayano was little he used to feed birds with her. Till this day this is their favourite thing to do together.
For Ayano, because they keep silence to not scare the birds and she doesn’t have to pretend that she’s normal. For Yandad because he can relax, and watch his daughter doing something good.
- He remembers Ryobas cycle when she doesn’t. (He learnt it because he doesn’t want more kids.) He always buys her pads on time.
- He was the one that tought Ayano how to keep track of her cycle, and bought her calendar.
- He can’t swim.
- His sign is Virgo.
- He’s a Libra.
- He is interested in plants and nature. He’s a really good herbalist but he doesn’t think about himself as one.
- Hanako was a fragile child, and would get sick easily. Taro was always taking care of her. That made him read so much about herbs and medicines.
- With his knowledge about herbs he would be also a good poison maker. But of course why he would be one…right?…right?
- He has a small plantation on his balcony. He grows tomatos, basil, mint ect. Mostly edible things…
-…but his favourite plants are succulents. He has some of them in his room.
- His favourite scent is soil after rain and mint.
- He also has his own sakura tree in his garden. He planted it when he was 11.
- He has his own herbarium.
- He also likes reading, and tries to write something too but his stories are, really…really bad and stiff.
- Yandere-chan loves it anyway, and follows his story on his blog.
- Yandere-chan started to follow his blog before she met him. It was a wierd sensation for her, because this story was sooo bad…yet she couldn’t stop reading it, because it was sooo bad it almost made her laugh.
-After some events Ayano discovers that Taro is an author of this story, and it makes her believe they are destined to eachother even more.
-Ayano and Taro chat sometimes on his blog, however he doesn’t know her indentity. (i think it would be an interesting idea to bring them closer yet still keep distance between them. As the game would progress, Senpai would slowely discover who his chat friend is)
Sorry for rambling D: I hope you like them.