Yo do some fluffy Saeran headcanons (also anything having to do with him joining the RFA)
YOOOO LOOKIE HERE THIS IS ADMIN RINA AND MY’S BESTIEEEEEEEEE GIVE IT UP FOR THIS FRICKIN FRICKKKKKK
THIS IS THE LITERAL MOST SPOILERY ASK WE’VE EVER DONE
- It was a slow process
- But it was worth it.
- Bringing Saeran into the RFA was the best decision they had made.
- After everything, all the trauma and hurt done to him by the woman who created the group they were all in…
- Didn’t he deserve some happiness?
- Someone to take him in and let him know how loved he was?
- Saeyoung asked them all if he was welcome, desperation in every inch of his body
- None of them wanted to say no
- They all felt the urge to help Saeran out
- All of them had something they did with him, to help him open up, to prove to him that he was worth it and that he was never getting abandoned or manipulated again
- Yoosung introduced him to the world of gaming, even giving Saeran his old Nintendo DS and taught him how to use it, being patient and smiling when Saeran pouted at losing a game
- Yoosung helped him dye his hair back to red, ruffling it happily afterwards, happy with how it made him look like a slimmer, sharper Saeyoung
- Jaehee asked him if he wanted to help at the coffee shop, teaching him how to make pastries and complimenting his skills at coming up with recipes off the top of his head
- Jaehee also helped him find a good therapist, explaining how she had felt after her mom died, the etches of the old pain on her face, but they faded when Saeran awkwardly said ‘I’m sorry for your loss’
- Zen seemed to overwhelm Saeran at moments since he was so outgoing and was awkward around Saeran at first
- But he takes Saeran to get the bean paste goldfish and they quickly become Saeran’s favorite snack (Saeyoung is offended on the behalf of his Honey Buddha Chips)
- Zen is actually the first person to make Saeran laugh out loud when he talks about how attractive he is (Zen suspects he was laughing for a bad reason, but whatever, it was a laugh!!!!)
- Jumin was the hardest to figure out
- Both him and Saeran have very stoic neutral faces so it’s impossible to tell how they felt about each other
- Jumin just whipped his phone out and showed Saeran Elizabeth 3rd
- Saeran couldn’t deny that the cat was super cute
- Jumin nodded approvingly
- It would turn out that Jumin would get Saeran a cat as an emotional support animal and Saeran almost cries
- He names the cat Haneul, Han for short
- Saeran quickly becomes a member of the RFA and is swiftly in on inside jokes and is invited to get togethers and is one of the first people to respond to Saeyoung’s stupid jokes in the group chat
- Although a few months ago, everything seemed hopeless, Saeran can see that his future is full of light
- The last time he was this happy, he was sitting next to his brother as a small child and listening to him talk about his computer book
- Now, he’s lying next to his brother on a hill, watching the clouds
- Saeyoung is broken, just like him, but in different ways
- Now Saeran can see how the RFA healed Saeyoung
- And..how they’re beginning to heal him too.